thebufffatrat

Nov 3, 2023
What happens if i try to brainwash Amelia? It says i can't view her scene in her depraved state. Does this change over time, or should i not brainwash her?

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
What happens if i try to brainwash Amelia? It says i can't view her scene in her depraved state. Does this change over time, or should i not brainwash her?
if you play without mods, brainwashing any npc will remove your ability to view their scene afterwards. i believe the modpack does re-enable it but im not 100% sure which mod does it.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
if you play without mods, brainwashing any npc will remove your ability to view their scene afterwards. i believe the modpack does re-enable it but im not 100% sure which mod does it.
I disabled it in Assembly-Csharp.dll code edit for Tits mod.

Reactions: zeedoe

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Brainwashing the NPCs will put them in your mansion. The children you can have with them tend to have pretty good stats.

ddudeson

Aug 5, 2019
I don't know what is wrong with my game, but the character sprites won't show up. I can't even get past the tutorial because I can't drag the goblin to the breeding cage. Anybody got a fix or know why this is happening?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
You can view that scene in the gallery afterwards, if you want to. It would not become available in the game in the same playthrough again.
What happens, is that Amelia appears in your estate, where you can have baby-making sex with her. She and her children have "Huge" breast size as second "racial" ability. You can use her children as common slaves, or keep them in your estate (because they're your children, or for incest purposes).

I don't know what is wrong with my game, but the character sprites won't show up. I can't even get past the tutorial because I can't drag the goblin to the breeding cage. Anybody got a fix or know why this is happening?
Are you sure the time is not paused? The time controls are in the top-left, and you can't move anybody around with time stopped.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
this will sound so fkin stupid but guys how to install the game i genuinely asking
In this tutorial, I am assuming you're working on PC with a graphical OS, such as Microsoft Windows, and you have basic skills at operating it. I am too old to instruct you about installing it on a smartphone.

Links in the first post should lead you to download a file called "Monster_Black_Market_V2.0.16.0_w_DLC_w_Uncen.rar".
It is an "archive" - the complete game, packaged into a single file.

When you finish downloading, you will need to unpack it with any archive program. You probably already have one, but if you don't, I recommend 7zip, it's free.
Anyway, double-clicking on the file will make your OS open it with your archive program. You'll see the contents of the archive, which is a folder called "Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0 w DLC w Uncen".

Drag and drop that folder wherever you want your game to be. It will take some time for archive program to unpack it, just wait for it to finish.

From this point on, the game is ready to play. On the place you dragged your folder to, you should find a folder called "Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0 w DLC w Uncen". Inside of it, you should find a file called "MonsterBlackMarket.exe". It runs the game.
If you wish, you can rename the folder and/or create a shortcut to the file that runs the game.

When you run the game for the first time, it will install itself, creating a folder for saves in C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData , where [UserName] is your user name.

I do not recommend you to install mods before playing the game. But if the game's language feels too confusing, navigate to this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-12337641
and download the file from there.
Go to the folder with your game (the "Monster Black Market V2.0.16.0 w DLC w Uncen" unless you renamed it), and then dive into the folders StreamingAssets and Localization. You'll be in the folder with language files.
Add the file you just downloaded there.

I recommend opening it in any text editor, and replace the first string with "#Language,ENGLISH (SADIE)" to ensure you can tell it apart from developers' translation when selecting language from the main menu.

Any questions?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does someone knows any game like this? like slaves, monsters and more?
Yes, but none are as good as this one, unfortunately.

ProjectR is the next game from authors of this one. It's in the early stages of the development - looks like version 0.2 will change genres compared to version 0.1. Way too early to actually play it.

"Mudblood Prologue" and "Goblin lord wants me to become a virgin wizard by managing the brothel" are clones of this game, with more focus on self-managed monsters. "Goblin lord..." includes too much cannibalism, if you ask me - you'll have to dedicate half of your breeding operation's output to meat production to feed your operation. Both are still in development, but at least they're playable.

"Raid Demon King's Castle" is what the above two want to become, it seems. But the focus on management is much weaker, as are graphics.

"Isekai Parlor Simulator" if you're more into monstergirls and brothels, and less into slavery and monster breeding.

"My Slave Brothel" if you want your brothels with slavery. Doesn't have much monstergirls, unfortunately.

"Black Market" seems to be an inspiration for this game (judging by the name), but it's set in a somewhat realistic present time. It's not in F95 zone, because it is too violent to little girls or something like that.

"Breeders of the Nephilim" if you are less into slavery and brothels, and want to do some serious breeding.

DumbCrow's games focus on the slavery aspect. "Revenge", in particular, has monsters (specifically, demons).

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This is all I get. I'm assuming time isn't paused. There is nothing in the top left.
View attachment 3267028
I see. I recommend trying the following:
1. Check if you have any mods. Disable them all, except restless girls, from the main menu, before starting the game. If you did change any mod settings, exit the game and run it again.
2. Try starting a new game again, see if the problem continues.
3. Note that you can pause and unpause the game by pressing space button, but it is likely to not work during the tutorial.
4. If the problem persists, check the game's integrity. That is, re-download the game's archive, and extract it again.

If all of that does not help, write here, maybe somebody more knowledgeable than I can help you. It will probably involve updating your OS, drivers and supplementary programs like DirectX.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Anyway to make a girl instantly infertile, or at least disable pregnancies temporarily? Kinda annoying they get pregnant so easily when my character fucks them. Pregananant is a sometimes fetish for me, so I can't wank it one out quickly.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes