BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Started a new game with the modpack from the link on page 1 with ComplexBreeding enabled.
Day 24, I suddenly notice that half of my pixies are not doing anything at all. I click around to see what's going on. By the end of that day all pixies had stopped working.
Did I break the game somehow?
Turn off mod called PixiesInPrivate
F5 to bring mod menu.
After you turn it off. Turn off the game. Go inside the modpack folder, find Pixies In Private .dll, delete it, so the bepix do not load it automatically.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Maybe pixiesplus plugin, which cause little damaga to slaves, does ypur problem. Try off it and see what will happend.
I keep it turned off, as far as I know. And pixies in private too.
I guess I'll try removing HealthPixyPlus entirely, and RestlessGirls while I'm at it.

LuceoX30

Aug 31, 2019
I've been searching, and I can't help but ask where is this online save editor I've been hearing about? I've been coming up with so many dead ends.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've been searching, and I can't help but ask where is this online save editor I've been hearing about? I've been coming up with so many dead ends.
probably , not sure it is any use for this game though

JoyFull22

Aug 13, 2022
So... i did something wrong? the game seems to me like the same, and i dragged the files to the game and it shows this but the game is the same Captura.PNG

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I just started a new game the last version I played with 1.1.7.2? Amilia wants three goblins, I gave her 3 but she hasn't credited me for the goblins is there something specific she wants? She just said three goblins.
If you're playing without mods, you need to give her the three goblins ON THE DAY they're due. Otherwise you'll just get gold and no credit towards the objective.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Am I seeing this right? If I don't purchase five monster cosmetic potions before hitting reputation 10 or if I want more after that I have to purposefully bomb my own brothel's reputation because the interaction point for the potions lay on top of the shelfs and there is no way to dismiss customers' talk bubbles in order to reach it?

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Am I seeing this right? If I don't purchase five monster cosmetic potions before hitting reputation 10 or if I want more after that I have to purposefully bomb my own brothel's reputation because the interaction point for the potions lay on top of the shelfs and there is no way to dismiss customers' talk bubbles in order to reach it?
pretty sure you can buy cosmetic potions from below, no? the potions looking button under the twins in their menu?
1705235026515.png

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ah! okay! thanks mate! i need to know anything more?
Complex Breeding mod makes massive changes in the game. And CB for Dummies makes a few more changes. You will need to find them on these forums and read the explanations, otherwise you'll probably be very confused.
CB for Dummies needs CB to work.
A few other mods are incompatible with CB and produce strange results. Especially Chaotic Market.

jaketagret

Nov 20, 2019
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
Any chance this has been updated lately? It was working with the latest version that is posted to this site but I haven't had any luck getting it to work even after reinstalling everything. I didn't do anything different to my files or anything just didn't play the game for a while and suddenly the cheat menu is no longer there.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Where do I go to buy my estate? It's Day 51, passed all deadlines, sitting on 1.17 million... Where do I buy the estate? I see no on screen indicator and Tab does nothing.

Nevermind I found it. It's in a really bad part of the screen and it is not very noticeable at all.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Ok so this is definitely a bug. I had Claire on my private estate and the pixies tried to pull her back into the brothel to service a VVIP client and now she is permanently unreachable I guess she is stuck between the two maps. Why do Pixies even work on the private estate?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes