yzal

Dec 22, 2017
I did another localization pass on the script. Now has Less engrish.
Edit: Now Different versions for 1.x and 2.x. (Remove the extra text in the file name when placing in your folder.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy
Is this still good for the latest version?

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
There is a job on every girl you buy. Like Priests, Maid, etc. And every job does something.
Artificer is one of those. And it has chance to produce golem girl every half day. I once had 8 artificers and got one golem after 10 days, so they are rare and hard to get.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
There is a job on every girl you buy. Like Priests, Maid, etc. And every job does something.
Artificer is one of those. And it has chance to produce golem girl every half day. I once had 8 artificers and got one golem after 10 days, so they are rare and hard to get.
According to the job description, there is 2% chance to produce a golem per artificer per day.
So 2% * 8 artificers x 10 days = 1.6 golems. I would say you were somewhat unlucky, with 6-7 days being a more normal time of getting a golem with your amount of artificers.

Note that in Complex Breeding for Dummies, artificers are relatively easy to train, since there are no forbidden essences to them. Unlike wizards, clerics and paladins.
And is there any slave more that can I acquire?
Apart from golems, all the other known slave races in CB are the result of "evolution" of a few baseline races you can buy in a shop (I think there are 7 baseline races). Hover over the race name in a slave's data to learn the potential evolutions.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
According to the job description, there is 2% chance to produce a golem per artificer per day.
So 2% * 8 artificers x 10 days = 1.6 golems. I would say you were somewhat unlucky, with 6-7 days being a more normal time of getting a golem with your amount of artificers.
I said half a day because I did got my golem in transition between day/night more than once. Could be bug or unintended feature.

Samadams115

Oct 29, 2023
Hi all first time posting on this site, I might be a bit silly but how do I even install/extract this game? When I tried extracting it I got a string of errors saying something like file destination of path cannot be found and then when I tried 7zip it won't even open saying cannot open file as archive. Any help?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hi all first time posting on this site, I might be a bit silly but how do I even install/extract this game? When I tried extracting it I got a string of errors saying something like file destination of path cannot be found and then when I tried 7zip it won't even open saying cannot open file as archive. Any help?
Try re-downloading the file, possibly from a different link. Looks like it did not download properly and got corrupted.

uhlbkhjv

Jul 28, 2022
when i try to transfer save files how come it wont work and i just have my old game saves in the load menu?

yonkarrah

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone knows why profesions mod ComplexBreeding Mod its not working? what can i do to get slaves with proffesions?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i cant brainwash without home.. how can i get home?
In the bottom-middle of the screen, there is an icon sticking out from the normal menu. That's the icon for home. First you'll need 50 000 to buy it (shouldn't be a problem if you're at the stage where you can brainwash them). Then you can use that icon to switch between home and work.

Thanks. But it doesnt apply to my game. Can u please link the ultimate mod pack so i can download it? sorry for bodering u bro <3 have a nice day mate
The modpack is linked in the starting post. It is as good as it gets.

Anyone knows why profesions mod ComplexBreeding Mod its not working? what can i do to get slaves with proffesions?
All slaves that are for sale have a profession. Usually something weak, like "maid" or "farmhand", but occasionally even paladins and princesses are for sale, if you can afford them.
You can have them teach other slaves if you upgrade a slave cage with "classroom" upgrade (which is, honestly, the only upgrade available for slave cages in ComplexBreeding). Note that most professions have prerequisites, and if slaves do not fit them, they can't learn that profession.

Reactions: yonkarrah

Bland-tastic

Dec 4, 2023
I don't know if its a personal issue on my pc but for some reason the download file always just ends up as a "damaged or unknown format". I tried downloading it from the other links, but still it ends up the same. does anyone have any idea on how to deal with this?

ender108

Sep 27, 2019
Can anyone show me how to create kitsune? I bought a wolf with knight class with pretty good stats. Now how to achieve the ability to spawn Kitsune. (I use mod the breeding complex) Screenshot 2024-01-06 223033.png

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes