flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can anyone show me how to create kitsune? I bought a wolf with knight class with pretty good stats. Now how to achieve the ability to spawn Kitsune. (I use mod the breeding complex) View attachment 3237810
I see you are also using Complex Breeding for Dummies. That makes things easier, I guess.
First, note that feral is a forbidden essence for evolving into kitsune. You will have to remove it with tentacles upgraded the right way.
Second, you need her to have at least 4 sacred and 6 magical essence. You have -10 sacred, so you will need to do a lot of breeding. Perhaps breed her with a werewolf with maxed-out essences first. Or put her up for breeding with the knight order guys. The same process will probably give her the magical essences you need. But if not, breeding her descendants with mages should do the trick.
Third, once you have a wolf that fulfills all the requirements, you will have to breed her with humans until you finally get a kitsune. Kitsune are epic, and so are the difficulties in breeding them into existence.

ender108

Sep 27, 2019
I see you are also using Complex Breeding for Dummies. That makes things easier, I guess.
First, note that feral is a forbidden essence for evolving into kitsune. You will have to remove it with tentacles upgraded the right way.
Second, you need her to have at least 4 sacred and 6 magical essence. You have -10 sacred, so you will need to do a lot of breeding. Perhaps breed her with a werewolf with maxed-out essences first. Or put her up for breeding with the knight order guys. The same process will probably give her the magical essences you need. But if not, breeding her descendants with mages should do the trick.
Third, once you have a wolf that fulfills all the requirements, you will have to breed her with humans until you finally get a kitsune. Kitsune are epic, and so are the difficulties in breeding them into existence.
Is this the right type of room? I put wolf knight to this room. 1704559444628.png

ArchGabriel999

Oct 17, 2018
I don't know if its a personal issue on my pc but for some reason the download file always just ends up as a "damaged or unknown format". I tried downloading it from the other links, but still it ends up the same. does anyone have any idea on how to deal with this?
Hey there! I HAD the same issue 1 on 1, but i found a work around. Use an online converter instead of the built in one, that should fix the issue

Last edited:

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Hey everyone, It seems i am having the exact same issue. No matter what link I use, the error is always the same, the prompt says that the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged
You should try using another archiver to open this archive, then. is a good choice, or . Windows 10 doesn't have RAR support at all, and support added in Windows 11 is still worse than using a third-party archiver.

ArchGabriel999

Oct 17, 2018
You should try using another archiver to open this archive, then. is a good choice, or . Windows 10 doesn't have RAR support at all, and support added in Windows 11 is still worse than using a third-party archiver.
yup, figured it out the hard way myself, thanks!

Sadie227

May 11, 2022
Can we have sex with the big titty blonde waifu in this?
If so how do we unlock that part of the game? I've only seen some screenshots of it.
To sex the npcs, you have to max out their affection by completing all of their personal tasks. These are related to that npc's mechanics, so for Amelia, the blonde slave trader, you have to buy lots of every type of slave and sell lots of every type of monster as well as successfully making 5 deliveries (earliest possible completion: day 26).

You can check what tasks an npc wants you to do as well as your progress towards clearing them by clicking the heart icon on the portrait in the bottom left corner.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Can we have sex with the big titty blonde waifu in this?
If so how do we unlock that part of the game? I've only seen some screenshots of it.
And even more, when You got succubuss by the time, you can hypnotize her and fuck at your home to make babies(or slaves) but you will lose original sex scene. Every nps. except succubuss, can be done the same way.

Reactions: flannan

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Is it possible to change clothes? I saw a different skirt on this forum . thanks you
Probably one test skirt from other character (Bella) ported to regular slaves in Tits mod. Unfortunately this mod development came to a halt due to technical issues/limitations.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
oh so its impossible to have one someday ?
Well... it depends. I'm using a tool set which wasn't really updated on a technical side and it does make game crash if I keep adding stuff. Tits Mod V2 should be stable enough in current form, but after that texture size had to be increased and it ultimately didn't go well - it became unstable.
Same developers introduced their new title: ProjectR (that's how they call it for now), and it does have much improved file system. If only MBM was built with this file system in mind I wouldn't had these issues.
I might try to mod MBM again but no promises, sorry.

GARRUSVK7

Apr 2, 2020
Well... it depends. I'm using a tool set which wasn't really updated on a technical side and it does make game crash if I keep adding stuff. Tits Mod V2 should be stable enough in current form, but after that texture size had to be increased and it ultimately didn't go well - it became unstable.
Same developers introduced their new title: ProjectR (that's how they call it for now), and it does have much improved file system. If only MBM was built with this file system in mind I wouldn't had these issues.
I might try to mod MBM again but no promises, sorry.
okay thanks too you guy, and thanks for your work!

Bruhletmein1234

Oct 11, 2021
Started a new game with the modpack from the link on page 1 with ComplexBreeding enabled.
Day 24, I suddenly notice that half of my pixies are not doing anything at all. I click around to see what's going on. By the end of that day all pixies had stopped working.
Did I break the game somehow?

Makibao88th

Mar 23, 2021
Started a new game with the modpack from the link on page 1 with ComplexBreeding enabled.
Day 24, I suddenly notice that half of my pixies are not doing anything at all. I click around to see what's going on. By the end of that day all pixies had stopped working.
same here

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Maybe they are all too busy milking? Milking a minotaur can take over a day.
Anyway, yes, pixies are prone to being strange even in the baseline game, and ComplexBreeding sometimes has problems with them.
Try saving your game and reloading it. It will cause all the pixies to forget where they were planning to put things back, so you'll need to help them, but that's better than pixies not working at all, right?

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Maybe they are all too busy milking? Milking a minotaur can take over a day.
Anyway, yes, pixies are prone to being strange even in the baseline game, and ComplexBreeding sometimes has problems with them.
Try saving your game and reloading it. It will cause all the pixies to forget where they were planning to put things back, so you'll need to help them, but that's better than pixies not working at all, right?
Maybe pixiesplus plugin, which cause little damaga to slaves, does ypur problem. Try off it and see what will happend.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes