efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
There is no automatic item sales system.
Probably what you see is automatic collection when the containers are full!

This is the automatic system and only affects female slaves and their children:
MBM.jpg

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
I guess you also used Complex Breeding without "for dummies" too. So you could have accumulated essences with negative conception rate modifiers. But I don't think it could get you to 1% conception rate.
Did you, perchance, load a non-CB game with Complex Breeding turned on? It can result in all sorts of weird things.
wdym by non cb game? you mean a save from non CB playthrough? yes, I tried it on fresh save file, if I need to try it from fresh game no, I played it from a non CB game because I didnt know that you need to f5 to activate the mod BUT I did add Titv2 with the guidance from 2 thread before. I think it have something to do with birth limit, all the girl have random birth limit in my fresh playthrough after I tried CB so I guessing is ovum rejunevation doesnt work because I deactivate it when patching titv2 or something like that

edit: to add more context, so I have this dwarv girl that have 45% conception rate and after a while I found out that she suddenly have the X instead of egg in her bar image thing. when I clicked I found out the conception rate is 1% with birth 9/9

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
wdym by non cb game? you mean a save from non CB playthrough? yes, I tried it on fresh save file, if I need to try it from fresh game no, I played it from a non CB game because I didnt know that you need to f5 to activate the mod BUT I did add Titv2 with the guidance from 2 thread before. I think it have something to do with birth limit, all the girl have random birth limit in my fresh playthrough after I tried CB so I guessing is ovum rejunevation doesnt work because I deactivate it when patching titv2 or something like that
Tits mod doesn't change birth code/ script for character birth limit either, so no idea.

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
Tits mod doesn't change birth code/ script for character birth limit either, so no idea.
yeah I'm gonna try this from a fresh game and try to get all cg first in ez(with a bit of cheating, I hate getting draconian since they never appear lol) then try it on master mode

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
yeah I'm gonna try this from a fresh game and try to get all cg first in ez(with a bit of cheating, I hate getting draconian since they never appear lol) then try it on master mode
From what I saw in code for the base game, master doesn’t let you to get a loan. Along with higher ‘monster pay fee in 5 days’. And that’s it. If you really want it to be difficult Complex Breeding is the way. Base game - don’t bother past Normal.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

edit: to add more context, so I have this dwarv girl that have 45% conception rate and after a while I found out that she suddenly have the X instead of egg in her bar image thing. when I clicked I found out the conception rate is 1% with birth 9/9
Yes, I mean save from non-CB playthrough. CB holds information on the amount of essences in the same slots that the unmodified game uses for trait levels. But the values it uses are very different, which can result in very strange amounts of essences and their effects. Because essences normally go from 0 to 10, while traits can easily start at -30 (for hitpoints) and go to the integer limit (or maybe more, but I have never tested).

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
Yes, I mean save from non-CB playthrough. CB holds information on the amount of essences in the same slots that the unmodified game uses for trait levels. But the values it uses are very different, which can result in very strange amounts of essences and their effects. Because essences normally go from 0 to 10, while traits can easily start at -30 (for hitpoints) and go to the integer limit (or maybe more, but I have never tested).
for clarification, I played normal for my first playtrough. I found out that I need to activate CB manually, because of that I started from a new master mode save file thinking "it can't be that hard". well CB difficulty can't even be compared with vanilla black market, my only problem there is a birth limit and I don't know if that supposed to happen since in my previously vanilla playthrough I never ecounter birth limit problem (been using elvira since day 7 until day 97).

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
for clarification, I played normal for my first playtrough. I found out that I need to activate CB manually, because of that I started from a new master mode save file thinking "it can't be that hard". well CB difficulty can't even be compared with vanilla black market, my only problem there is a birth limit and I don't know if that supposed to happen since in my previously vanilla playthrough I never ecounter birth limit problem (been using elvira since day 7 until day 97).
Birth limits exist in unmodified game too. The sheep special slave has a trait that effectively lifts that limit, but everyone else will hit the limit sooner or later.
Note that modpack has "ovum rejuvernation" mod enabled by default, and that mod does allow slaves to give birth endlessly.

The birth limits in CB seem to be more strict, especially for low-ranked races like goblins.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
The limit at the beginning of the game is actually annoying... But after having a good amount of milk from multiple species in the inventory, raising the limit to more than 300 is easy!

Then at a certain point it will be possible to "recover" from slaves and monsters useful material to process and obtain many useful objects like this:
MBMb.jpg

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
perdon pero como seria para que deje de vender la leche de manera automatica? no logro entender
Bueno compañero, en donde encuentras las pixies. esta la opcion de "Venta automatica" puedes desactivarla

O en otra ocasion, podrias seleccionar a las esclavas que tienes y desactivarla venta automatica de leche

y respondiendo tu otra pregunta, al parecer... las chicas que tienes con mods, desaparecen las imagenes en las humanas. No se por que pero... para otros si se ve la imagen jaja

Daffykingbob25

Oct 23, 2023
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
How do you "activate" the mod?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've been pretty obsessed with this game lately and the translation, while serviceable, has a lot of weirdness and inconsistencies that I wasn't a fan of, so when I found out it's a simple and freely editable text file.... I totally redid the entire english localization for the game.

I'm many, many revisions deep at this point and am pretty pleased with the result, so if anybody wants to play a more competent translation of the game, please just drop this into the localization folder of the game (Monster Black Market/MonsterBlackMarket_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization). Might want to back up your original file, just in case.

Something of a changelog in the spoiler

Thank you for your translation. I have done a full playthough with it, and it's much nicer than the one in modpack.
If I am to complain about something, it's that words for "first partner" on slaves character cards are occasionally not translated.
From what I've seen, #Tentacle , #Client1Name and #Client4Name are missing from the text file, so the game leaves them as just tags.

Reactions: Sadie227

Sadie227

May 11, 2022
Thank you for your translation. I have done a full playthough with it, and it's much nicer than the one in modpack.
If I am to complain about something, it's that words for "first partner" on slaves character cards are occasionally not translated.
From what I've seen, #Tentacle , #Client1Name and #Client4Name are missing from the text file, so the game leaves them as just tags.
I must've forgotten to update the link, I actually fixed those issues in my own game a bit ago, oops.

Anyway it's updated now, thanks for catching those and glad you're liking it!

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
With CB how do you get Devils? Or rather how to breed Angels without the "sacred" trait?
Evolution requirements are only required in mother at the moment of evolution. Any descendants can violate these requirements with no problem.
You can drain unwanted essences with tentacles with the right upgrade. It's going to take a long time.

Reactions: riu412

D.D99

Dec 29, 2023
Hey can someone give me a link to the latest version with all the mods ? There's propably one here but I do not have the patience to find it admitingly.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes