RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Yes. Just Pixies and Random Name Generator. Random Name Generator do not work well with CB.

The Notitslimit mod is compatible or should I disable it :c

Now I have activated these, fortunately... it already "fixed" the bugs with the names.

But now I'm not sure if the slaves should have the black color in the silhouette.

1703105707339.png

These are the mods I have active, so....

I laugh because it helped me a lot but I'm also sad because I don't know what I did hahaha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
But now I'm not sure if the slaves should have the black color in the silhouette.
That's a normal behavior. Game basically can only load prerendered slave art with predefined visual characteristics. Complex Breeding changes them a lot as well as Tits mod alone, when Tits size is 5 (Extra). We were not able to fix it with tool set we have.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Black silhouettes are normal, because of the mods.

Chaos Market is the one you also should not use. It breaks Complex Breeding.

OvumReg keeps girls ability to birth indefinitely.
Restlessgirls is a mod where you can fine tune pause time between actions. You can turn that to zero and girl will not rest and jump right to sex in breeding pen for example. (Useless mod in my opinion but some people fancy that)
CureSTD automatically cures anyone with disease. That means you will have very difficult chance of obtaining Dracolich and Ghoul girls in CB. So turn in off if you want or not.
Notitslimit doesn't affect CB with Titsv2, it just enables every tits size on different races(and lolies) in the base game.
AutobuyCondomandGel is convenience mod.

To check what conditions you need to unlock different versions of races, hover your mouse over that race name.

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 22-39-10 Unity - Completed - Monster Black Market v2.0.16.0 DLC Team-...png

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Black silhouettes are normal, because of the mods.

Chaos Market is the one you also should not use. It breaks Complex Breeding.

OvumReg keeps girls ability to birth indefinitely.
Restlessgirls is a mod where you can fine tune pause time between actions. You can turn that to zero and girl will not rest and jump right to sex in breeding pen for example. (Useless mod in my opinion but some people fancy that)
CureSTD automatically cures anyone with disease. That means you will have very difficult chance of obtaining Dracolich and Ghoul girls in CB. So turn in off if you want or not.
Notitslimit doesn't affect CB with Titsv2, it just enables every tits size on different races(and lolies) in the base game.
AutobuyCondomandGel is convenience mod.

To check what conditions you need to unlock different versions of races, hover your mouse over that race name.

View attachment 3190870

Now two doubts... hahaha Is it normal that even the negative traits are in green?

It confuses me a lot when I go around with the alchemist trying to get a perfect slave jjsjsjsjs. See several new options in repeating the slave, some have two trait slots.

Some only have traits like -5 elemental... etc.

And second doubt... Can children inherit the jobs of their "parents"?
I mean, I managed to get 2 paladins and 4 princesses, some of them have stats with red numbers and green traits (which I don't understand).

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Now two doubts... hahaha Is it normal that even the negative traits are in green?

It confuses me a lot when I go around with the alchemist trying to get a perfect slave jjsjsjsjs. See several new options in repeating the slave, some have two trait slots.

Some only have traits like -5 elemental... etc.

And second doubt... Can children inherit the jobs of their "parents"?
I mean, I managed to get 2 paladins and 4 princesses, some of them have stats with red numbers and green traits (which I don't understand).
Having negative levels of essences is from Complex Breeding For Dummies. I recommend you to go to their settings, and set minimum levels of traits to 0 to avoid having negative levels and the associated headache.

No, children do not inherit their parents' jobs. Not even "princess", even though it doesn't seem to involve doing anything.
But most jobs can be taught in a slave cage upgraded to be a classroom. Hover over a job to learn its conditions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RuneStar

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Having negative levels of essences is from Complex Breeding For Dummies. I recommend you to go to their settings, and set minimum levels of traits to 0 to avoid having negative levels and the associated headache.

No, children do not inherit their parents' jobs. Not even "princess", even though it doesn't seem to involve doing anything.
But most jobs can be taught in a slave cage upgraded to be a classroom. Hover over a job to learn its conditions.

I'm not sure which parameter to decrease...
What word should I look for?

Sorry to bother enough with questions for the game or mods :c
I just find it a bit difficult to understand things, I'm not much into technology or programming.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm not sure which parameter to decrease...
What word should I look for?

Sorry to bother enough with questions for the game or mods :c
I just find it a bit difficult to understand things, I'm not much into technology or programming.
It is "min essence value", if I am not mistaken.
Note that loading a non-CB game with CB turned on can lead to unpredictable results, so it's a good idea to start the game from the beginning.

lcitizen

Jul 27, 2017
Alright, I might be stupid, but how do I unlock the gallery? I've tried downloading a 100% save but that did nothing. Am I doing something wrong here?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Alright, I might be stupid, but how do I unlock the gallery? I've tried downloading a 100% save but that did nothing. Am I doing something wrong here?
I know the gallery unlocked for me when I completed the game (that is, when the game told me my results on day 51).

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Game updates file Settings.dat in your save folder with a gallery flag when the game is completed.

That file must be placed here:
AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

Reactions: 1mm0ral and flannan

lcitizen

Jul 27, 2017
Game updates file Settings.dat in your save folder with a gallery flag when the game is completed.

That file must be placed here:
AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData
Tried this with one of the 100% saves posted earlier and still can't seem to access the gallery.

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
is it just me or complex breeder doesnt work on mine? I check the bepinex log and complex bleeder doesnt get loaded

[Info : BepInEx] Loading [ComplexBreeding 0.5.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [CBforDummies 1.1.0]
[Info :CBforDummies] CBforDummies is disabled.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [CBwithTits 1.2.0]
[Info :CBwithTits] TitsMod check = 25
[Info :CBwithTits] CBwithTits is disabled.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MBMModsServices 2.0.0]

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
is it just me or complex breeder doesnt work on mine? I check the bepinex log and complex bleeder doesnt get loaded

[Info : BepInEx] Loading [ComplexBreeding 0.5.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [CBforDummies 1.1.0]
[Info :CBforDummies] CBforDummies is disabled.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [CBwithTits 1.2.0]
[Info :CBwithTits] TitsMod check = 25
[Info :CBwithTits] CBwithTits is disabled.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MBMModsServices 2.0.0]
nvm I just found out that you need to f5,

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
okay does ovum rejunevation mod doesnt work in master mode? one of my slave get 1% out of nowhere
1% of health?
This seems to be the effect of a different mod, that tries to influence pixies' behavior by temporarily lowering hitpoints.
Although the werewolves have ability to reduce HP by a lot occasionally, so it might be their effect.

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
1% of health?
This seems to be the effect of a different mod, that tries to influence pixies' behavior by temporarily lowering hitpoints.
Although the werewolves have ability to reduce HP by a lot occasionally, so it might be their effect.
yeah that also the problem, but the one I'm asking is why the conception rate is 1% out of nowhere since I never faced that problem previously in normal mode w/o complex breeding mod. after some digging in the thread they didn't make it so the girl have birth rate stay at 0 or 1 but at 19 instead. also complex breeding mod is a different beast altogether I shouldn't have make it my first try in master mode lol

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
yeah that also the problem, but the one I'm asking is why the conception rate is 1% out of nowhere since I never faced that problem previously in normal mode w/o complex breeding mod. after some digging in the thread they didn't make it so the girl have birth rate stay at 0 or 1 but at 19 instead. also complex breeding mod is a different beast altogether I shouldn't have make it my first try in master mode lol
I guess you also used Complex Breeding without "for dummies" too. So you could have accumulated essences with negative conception rate modifiers. But I don't think it could get you to 1% conception rate.
Did you, perchance, load a non-CB game with Complex Breeding turned on? It can result in all sorts of weird things.

Foxpicole

May 5, 2023
buenas disculpen las molestias descargue el mod de ComplexBreeding Mod en el juego pero al jugarlo no salen la imagen de las chicas alguien sabria por que?

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes