Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
At the end of day 50, the game calculates how well you did.
If you used the demoness Rune and her tentacles a lot, you will get "Rune ending". You can read the exact conditions in the gallery.
If you did not get the Rune ending and have 100% favor with all the colleagues, you'll get a harem ending.
Otherwise, you'll get a normal ending.
Rune ending throws you back into the main menu, the other two endings allow you to keep playing indefinitely, this time without needing to deliver monsters to set dates.
Unless user install Tits mod and that ending continues with "limitless mode", like other endings do. I disabled 'return to main menu' part of the code ;)

Reactions: Reluser and flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so how upgrade the slaves if milk dont wok and the items to chance appearance dont work either
Well, that's the point. Now you have to do a lot of complicated breeding to upgrade them. Slaves have "essences" instead of old traits, and breeding has a chance to produce a monster or a slave with higher essences than parents had.
On the positive side, now breeding slaves with monsters has a chance to produce more slaves.
You can use if you want to.

robindarknes

Jan 29, 2020
Well, that's the point. Now you have to do a lot of complicated breeding to upgrade them. Slaves have "essences" instead of old traits, and breeding has a chance to produce a monster or a slave with higher essences than parents had.
On the positive side, now breeding slaves with monsters has a chance to produce more slaves.
You can use if you want to.
thank you sorry for my bad english

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Just keep playing? nothing is stopping you unless you did the Rune ending
Well... what happen with Rune ending?

I only obtain all endings with the Npc. Ending 1 (harem without Eye hearth-shaped) and Ending 2 (harem, With Eye hearth-shaped )

Wakaba2332

May 29, 2023
am I missing something?
I've played through the game unmodded and now trying a new save with the mod pack by surgy
looking through this thread I'm seeing screenshots with like angels, essence, professions and personalities, but I'm not seeing any of that at all in my game. Also, npcs aren't supposed to have stats with the modpack... I think? but my npcs still do :/
I'm fairly sure I Installed the pack correctly, the f5 menu Ingame says all the mods are enabled and the customization keybinds work too

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
am I missing something?
I've played through the game unmodded and now trying a new save with the mod pack by surgy
looking through this thread I'm seeing screenshots with like angels, essence, professions and personalities, but I'm not seeing any of that at all in my game. Also, npcs aren't supposed to have stats with the modpack... I think? but my npcs still do :/
I'm fairly sure I Installed the pack correctly, the f5 menu Ingame says all the mods are enabled and the customization keybinds work too
You should read description too.

You cannot enable ALL mods, as some of them are DEPENDENCIES.
Turn them off.
Restart the game. f5
Select Complex Breeding
Restart the game. f5
THEN select rest.

I suggest without random names, as it will bug your game. Also pixies in private bugs pixies. Delete that mod from the pack. My suggestion.

CB with tits, only works with Krongorka mod TitsV2 which gives one more level of tits (extra), Level 5 basically.
BUT in order to use that mod properly, you need to install that mod FIRST. As said.
Also Is kinda tiresome repeating this over and over for all new players.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Unless user install Tits mod and that ending continues with "limitless mode", like other endings do. I disabled 'return to main menu' part of the code ;)

Is the all-inclusive Mods package compatible with the "tits mod" package?

jsjsjs Sorry for the inconvenience.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018

No. But there is MOD-Dependency, called CB with Tits that enables TitsV2 to work with CB.

Remeber. FIRST install TitsV2. Then install (copy paste), mod pack. Then f5. Turn everything off. Then restart. Then F5 again, turn CB on. Then restart game again. Then f5 again, then turn Cb with tits and Cb for dummies if you desire.

Pixies in private BUGS your pixies. Remove that .dll from modpack.

Reactions: RuneStar

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

Well, Tits mod was made not as BepInEx plugin, since it overwrites game's files and it's only compatible with latest version of the game+DLC.

CBwithTits was made specifically to make ComplexBreeding not crash on game's start when Tits Mod is installed.
So I'd say just follow installation process like this:
- Install Tits mod
- Install Surgy's Mod Pack
- Start game, open BepInEx configuration menu with F5. If you want to use ComplexBreeding make sure you activate CBwithTits plugin as well

As for other BepInEx mods, it should work fine, except Pixies mod.

Reactions: RuneStar

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Well, Tits mod was made not as BepInEx plugin, since it overwrites game's files and it's only compatible with latest version of the game+DLC.

CBwithTits was made specifically to make ComplexBreeding not crash on game's start when Tits Mod is installed.
- Install Tits mod
- Start game, open BepInEx configuration menu with F5. If you want to use ComplexBreeding make sure you activate CBwithTits plugin as well

No. But there is MOD-Dependency, called CB with Tits that enables TitsV2 to work with CB.

Remeber. FIRST install TitsV2. Then install (copy paste), mod pack. Then f5. Turn everything off. Then restart. Then F5 again, turn CB on. Then restart game again. Then f5 again, then turn Cb with tits and Cb for dummies if you desire.

Pixies in private BUGS your pixies. Remove that .dll from modpack.

Ahhh. I'm going to try to do everything I've been told xDD

I'm really new or too "noob" to understand or modify things even with the stuff available :c

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022

- Install Tits mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

first install the "tit mod" then the mod package. I opened the game...
Then F5 to open the menu, activate these mods options, so I don't know what else to do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry if I can't explain myself well, I'm bad with English :(

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Deactivate every mod.
-Restart the game.
Turn on Complex Mod.
-Restart the game.
Turn on CB with tits
Turn on CB for dummies
-Restart the game.
And then New Game. and Play.

Do not use Pixies in private. Bugs your pixies. And Random Name Generator.

Reactions: 1000x

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Deactivate every mod.
-Restart the game.
Turn on Complex Mod.
-Restart the game.
Turn on CB with tits
Turn on CB for dummies
-Restart the game.
And then New Game. and Play.

Do not use Pixies in private. Bugs your pixies. And Random Name Generator.
Please. let me kiss you. My savior.

And... i need turn off the "random name generator" :c looks funny but...
can i turn on the cheat mod?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so what is new to the update mod? I can't seem to find any information on it
I heard Complex Breeding was updated recently. You can read about what Complex Breeding does here, including changelog:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10016740
Version 0.5.0.18 (and probably a couple more versions) is not included in the modpack, and I do not know how to make it work with it. Apparently, it needs to be recompiled for BepInEx version 6.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
am I missing something?
Angels, essence, professions and personalities are all part of "Complex Breeding" mod. You will need to enable that mod, save your settings quit the game and start it again. And then start from the beginning, because values for unmodded game make no sense in Complex Breeding.
Note that it will not work with Random Names, Chaotic Market and a few other mods.
With Complex Breeding, colleagues still have stats, they're just more boring. Just like with special slaves.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes