RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
This is a game about breeding. Get a slave with somewhat good stats. Corrupt her so that stats become better. Breed her, and take her daughter. Corrupt her too. In a few generations, you will have a very good slave.

But if you really want to cheat, use the cheat mod to get a lot of milk. Get a slave with green stats that aren't present on milk (which would be sex time and sex damage, if I remember it right). Feed the slave all that milk until all the milk stats become green. And there you have it, a perfect slave.
I mean, if a game allows me to edit or create a unit with all green traits, I'll do it xD

I was just looking to see if there was a mod that would make it easier to edit the upgrades it can have, otherwise... well, I ended up using the "unique" units that the game gives you. As well as the daughters you can have with the NPCs.

The unique units have two traits, a unique race trait and a unique appearance trait.
Just like the NPCs.

Being a "bad trait" the units that you buy or create based on alchemy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
Anyone got a save with all monsters from complex breeding been trying for a while and finding it difficult to get them all

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I mean, if a game allows me to edit or create a unit with all green traits, I'll do it xD

I was just looking to see if there was a mod that would make it easier to edit the upgrades it can have, otherwise... well, I ended up using the "unique" units that the game gives you. As well as the daughters you can have with the NPCs.

The unique units have two traits, a unique race trait and a unique appearance trait.
Just like the NPCs.

Being a "bad trait" the units that you buy or create based on alchemy.

Okay, here is what I know:
1) There seems to be no way to give a slave more than 2 "racial" traits, as it is hardcoded. Even overhaul mods like ComplexBreeding can't do it.
2) It seems that in unmodified game, you can't give slaves descended from special slaves or colleagues traits that are only obtainable through alchemy, such as reduced sex time and reduced sex damage. But Chaotic Market mod might help with that by randomizing special slaves' traits to include these traits.

You do not have to get those traits, because these traits only work on monsters, so you can breed these traits into monsters with alchemically-created slaves, and then continue production with slaves descended from special slaves.

twisted_air

Sep 4, 2018
Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
Could you make a version of the modpack that uses BepInEx 5? I can't get BepInEx 6 to work on linux through proton or wine.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Anybody here have an idea for when Team Apple Pie will release their next new game that involves goblins and nuns?

Eleschann

May 5, 2020
Hello, can someone help me how to breed a devil? How I can breed devil if the angel have demonic as a forbidden trait?

Devil also have requirement of sacred as forbidden trait, which angel have.

Can I remove a trait or something?

1703003308682.png

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Hello, can someone help me how to breed a devil? How I can breed devil if the angel have demonic as a forbidden trait?

View attachment 3187379
Breed for demonic essence and then place offspring at tentacles with -2 sacred drain from Barbera until all sacred essence is gone.

Reactions: Eleschann

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

View attachment 3187379
First, "forbidden" essences are only forbidden in the mother at the time of evolution. Later on, "forbidden" traits can be bred back into the population. So, for example, the first time I bred a dragon, she already had all the forbidden traits, because father (the salamander monster) had them.

Second, yes, you can remove traits through tentacle rooms upgraded with "drain X essence". It's going to take a while, but that's why devils are Legendary - they're just that hard to breed.

Reactions: Eleschann

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What's the rune ending?
At the end of day 50, the game calculates how well you did.
If you used the demoness Rune and her tentacles a lot, you will get "Rune ending". You can read the exact conditions in the gallery.
If you did not get the Rune ending and have 100% favor with all the colleagues, you'll get a harem ending.
Otherwise, you'll get a normal ending.
Rune ending throws you back into the main menu, the other two endings allow you to keep playing indefinitely, this time without needing to deliver monsters to set dates.

Reactions: Reluser

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone got a save with all monsters from complex breeding been trying for a while and finding it difficult to get them all
I have posted a save here a few pages back, it should have all the slave types except the draco-lich.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes