Max95370

Nov 29, 2023
Hello everyone, i was so adict of this game that it is finish now I think i will buy it fort support the autor. I have checked the website but everything is in japanes, someone know if the gave will have a new dlc or maybe a MBM2 in preparation ?

Jun 11, 2023
Hello everyone, i was so adict of this game that it is finish now I think i will buy it fort support the autor. I have checked the website but everything is in japanes, someone know if the gave will have a new dlc or maybe a MBM2 in preparation ?
They hve aother game here, albiett pre-qlpha

Reactions: Max95370

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I don't understand the thread now. xDD

I don't know 100000% about mods or how to edit the game, seeing new comments correcting or clarifying things, makes me think I'm a caveman with a torch while people have lighters .

How can I put mods or edit the slaves? I want to make several copies of Uzaki, but .... I don't understand anything.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This website has a mod, Complex Breeding, that might be just what you need.

If you are not in a hurry, you can instead look at a game in development from MBM's authors, ProjectR, which, so far, looks like MBM2. The best part is, it's turn-based, so you can take your time watching the scenes. Just keep in mind that the authors have not quite decided which direction the game is going to take.

There are also a few games that are similar to MBM, but none of them as good.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Their next project called ProjectR for now (link to thread). There's already a thread for it on a forum, but yeah, it's an early tech demo. Not for players but mostly for modders, imo.

is there suppposed to be two windows of MB?
First window is a game, second one is BepInEx log console. That's a normal behavior.

Jun 11, 2023
In all honesty, for ProR, im just gonna wait till 2025, hopefully it'l; be done by then.

Also, for the complex breeding, how do you if its running?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
In all honesty, for ProR, im just gonna wait till 2025, hopefully it'l; be done by then
God, I hope tool set for MBM will be actually fixed by that time so I can finish Tits mod.
And that's hardly a sarcasm.

As for ComplexBreeding:
You should get ModPack from here (link). Just make sure you install it in the same way I showed in video instructions. Once game loads, press F5 for a mod configuration window to appear.

InstallMod.png

Also, if you activate ComplexBreeding, make sure you also activate CBwithTits as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: CivilizedHangman

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Also, for the complex breeding, how do you if its running?
If you got the modpack to work, you can access the mod menu by pressing F5. The first mod on the list would be Complex Breeding. The second mod would be Complex Breeding For Dummies (because Complex Breeding is too hard).

Enable both, then restart the game and start a new game. I recommend reading the mod's description in this thread first, because it changes many things.

You can check if it's running by hovering the mouse over a slave's race name. In Complex Breeding, this should give you a list of possible evolutions.

Jun 11, 2023
Im on a laptop, so i dont think that works for me

how do you open the manager with a laptop

also, the vids broken on my end

Aight, managed to open it thanks for the help

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
So much patience, I command thee Krongorka and Flannan. But honestly, all his issues are said in my sarcastic post before. And I am even less sorry now xD

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Current version 5 and 6 shenanigans with compatibility makes it even worse.
There are many valid reasons to use BepInEx 6:
  • BepInEx 5 is pretty outdated and 6 made some changes to be compatible with latest games;
  • BepInEx 5 don't properly support IL2CPP for which all initial mods were adapted for;
  • There are only minor changes needed to port 5 to 6, IDK why people still use it;
  • There are some unpatched serious bugs in 5.
  • etc.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
There are many valid reasons to use BepInEx 6:
  • BepInEx 5 is pretty outdated and 6 made some changes to be compatible with latest games;
  • BepInEx 5 don't properly support IL2CPP for which all initial mods were adapted for;
  • There are only minor changes needed to port 5 to 6, IDK why people still use it;
  • There are some unpatched serious bugs in 5.
  • etc.
I know, I don't really mind to use BepInEx 6.
But as someone how only start to write his own plugins, I don't see a lot of useful guides for it (for 6 in particular). I'd like to ask you about it some time in PM, if you don't mind (since I'm setting it up for modding ProjectR).

From a simple user perspective it kinda sucks mods made on 5 are not compatible with BiE 6. Just saying.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Can someone explain to me a little bit about how to use programs and edit? :c

I want to have every special slave again.

toynbeeidea

Dec 29, 2017
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.
So I just found this game recently, but I have NO idea how to install the modpack. I tried unzipping and placing in the game's directory, but no dice.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is the bepinex supposed to have nothing in it?
View attachment 3162684
No. There should be a bunch of mods in the left column. Have you installed just the BepInEx, and not the mod pack?

So I just found this game recently, but I have NO idea how to install the modpack. I tried unzipping and placing in the game's directory, but no dice.
That worked for me. Just make sure the mod pack's MonsterBlackMarket_Data merges with the game's directory of the same name, and it should work.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can someone explain to me a little bit about how to use programs and edit? :c

I want to have every special slave again.
It might be overkill to actually use programs for that.
Instead, I suggest you install the modpack (if you haven't yet), and activate the cheat menu from there.
You'll need to close the game and run it again for the menu to start working.
After that, in top-right corner, you'll see a semi-transparent menu button. Press it, and it can spawn special slaves and do most other things you'd want.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes