• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply
It took a minute to figure out but after I figured it out it worked like a charm
Thanks for the help
Glad to hear you figured IL editing. Should've also mentioned that you can patch Assembly-Csharp.dll which comes with Tits mod as well. It's just the case that if you install the mod, you'll have to repeat editing because .dll file is replaced.

Max95370

Nov 29, 2023
Hello everyone ( sorry for my english, i m french ^^' )
It s only one hour that i play this game but i dont understand how get DNA ( i don t see where i can scrap the monster).
Thank you for your answer :)

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Hello everyone ( sorry for my english, i m french ^^' )
It s only one hour that i play this game but i dont understand how get DNA ( i don t see where i can scrap the monster).
Thank you for your answer :)
Both Niel and Flora needs to be unlocked, and DNA is then occasionally obtained when dismantling monsters/slaves at Flora.

Reactions: Max95370
Jun 11, 2023
Aight, so Im a complete fucking idiot when it comes to slotting in mods, can i get some help in turning on the BepIn mod? I've already extracted it and shoved it into the folder

image_2023-12-08_232137013.png

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Aight, so Im a complete fucking idiot when it comes to slotting in mods, can i get some help in turning on the BepIn mod? I've already extracted it and shoved it into the folder

View attachment 3157186
Alot of people are technologically illiterate. Which is fine.
But not knowing how root directory for files works in windows and any other device on earth is something else.

I'll make step by step guide for you legends. 100% retard proof ,in RPG style. We do little baldur's gate 3 today. Let's go on an adventure.
----
Option 1. Right click on the folder called BepInex - Select -> OPEN
Option 2. Double click on the folder with a mouse.
---
Inside that folder contents, select all
Option 1. Highlight with mouse - Drag a square across the folder content.
Option 2. Ctrl+A - PRESS CTRL(short for CONTROL) button and Letter "A" on a keyboard.
---
Now copy the contents.
Option 1. Right click with a mouse - Select -> COPY
Option 2. Ctrl+C - PRESS CTRL(short for CONTROL) button and Letter "C" on a keyboard.
---
Now paste the contents.
Go to the ROOT folder of the game (Example the name of the folder - Black Monster Market) - The place where .exe of the game is.
Option 1. Right click with a mouse - Select -> PASTE
Option 2. Ctrl+V - PRESS CTRL(short for CONTROL) button and Letter "V" on a keyboard.
-----

And there you have it. Quest complete.

Naturally, you just need to paste contents from mod folder inside the game folder. NOT entire folder inside the game folder.
But next time don't skip 4th grade elementary computer science classes, and you won't been needing to deal with douchebags like me.

And even if modders do not provide how to install shit, i mean, for fuck sake, use that brain and survive.
-----
Anyway, most mods aren't enabled by default. To access mods you start the game - PRESS F5. And select what mods you desire.

Note, some mods cannot work with others.
If you want complex breeding, you need certain mods like RANDOM NAMES to be turned OFF.

ADDITIONAL NOTES FOR LAPTOP BRAINLETS
If F5 no work. Press Fn+F5

Last edited:

Aircall

Jul 2, 2023
I know this must've been asked a million times already, but is there an apk file of the game or a way to get it on android?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

View attachment 3157186
In case BlackeyeVuk's explanation is too long and makes it easy to miss the point: you need to take contents of BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13 folder, and put it in the folder you are displaying. Just the contents, not the folder itself.

You will know you did it right, when your OS will ask you if you want to overwrite files (and you should confirm you do).

• Haha
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
In case BlackeyeVuk's explanation is too long and makes it easy to miss the point: you need to take contents of BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13 folder, and put it in the folder you are displaying. Just the contents, not the folder itself.

You will know you did it right, when your OS will ask you if you want to overwrite files (and you should confirm you do).
That was the whole point. Me being a sarcastic bitch.

Like why even mod games if you can't even differentiate root directories. I can help, but damn, need to help you learn how to walk while we at it?

Jun 11, 2023

Aight, so i did it, cept it didn't pop up.
image_2023-12-09_105723556.png

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
I haven't even noticed, but Guyverek silently updated his mod complexbreeding
Oh, Nice find.
Cool that ComplexBreeding now has support for RandomNames. There were quite a few requests for that.

It actually might be a problem with BepInEx 5/6 code... I don't know which version he's using. Surgy's modpack is on BiE 6.
Well, I'm not the one to ask for BiE plugin compatibility anyway :p

Tits mod probably shouldn't work with ComplexBreeding without CBwithTits as well.

- But umm, yeah, now we can't use Tits and Complex Breeding at the moment.
Not with a latest updated version 0.5.0.18, but with previous one from Surgy's pack, 0.5.0.17 I guess?
Yes, that is exactly it.
The modpack from Surgy uses BepInEx 6 and ComplexBreeding uses BepInEx 5 ( @ Krongorka: I think in my DMs to you, I said CB was BepInEx 6 but I just double checked and it is actually BepInEx 5, so forget what I said before).

That means none of the mods in Surgeys modpack can be used with the normal ComplexBreeding installation. What Surgey did in the past is to convert all mods to BepInEx 6 for his modpack (no idea how he does that?). So maybe we just need to wait for Surgey to take a look at it and add the new version of CB to his modpack using BepInEx 6.

If you don't want to wait this long, then you could also check each mod individually and if they are written in BepInEx 5, then they should work as well as before with ComplexBreeding. Well, unless the new ComplexBreeding changes actually conflict with any feature...

I don't have time now, but in a couple of days I will also take a look if CB for dummies and CBwithTits still work.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I honestly do feel bad about anyone having issues with BepInEx. Current version 5 and 6 shenanigans with compatibility makes it even worse.

Reactions: HandyCapped
Jun 11, 2023
I honestly do feel bad about anyone having issues with BepInEx. Current version 5 and 6 shenanigans with compatibility makes it even worse.
meh, its more me having absolutely no idea on how to use it, i extracted the folder, and read on the Bepdev page that theres supposed to be a plugin longside other shit, but i dont got it
image_2023-12-09_154032448.png
again, technologically illiterate over here.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
meh, its more me having absolutely no idea on how to use it, i extracted the folder, and read on the Bepdev page that theres supposed to be a plugin longside other shit, but i dont got it
View attachment 3159479
For that plugin folder to appear you need to run the game with BepInEx at least once and then close it.

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Well, it's a bit inconvenient, but I think most people use Surgeys modpack anyway. So for them mods only update when the modpack updates. And so far Surgey has been very fast with updates.
Only the very very early birds (and modders) have to stumble over different BepInEx versions.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Aight, so i did it, cept it didn't pop up.
View attachment 3158897
Okay, this time, you seem to have added the contents of the "BepInEx" folder from the mod pack into the game installation folder. This is not what you should do.
Like another poster, I recommend you to delete the game folder, and unpack it from archives again.
When done right, the game's folder should have folder "BepInEx", and files "doorstop_config.ini" and "winhttp.dll".

That was the whole point. Me being a sarcastic bitch.

Like why even mod games if you can't even differentiate root directories. I can help, but damn, need to help you learn how to walk while we at it?
To be honest, I am not sure how Lich_Knight123 managed to do the mistake I am replying to currently, and I am tempted to be sarcastic too. But I know it would not help.

But the discussion that runs parallel to us in this topic, about BepInEx versions and getting new Complex Breeding to work, is certainly above my level, and helps to keep me grounded.
It would be nice if MBM was as mod-friendly as some Bethesda games, I'd try to mod something too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 3159479
My mod installation comes with BepInEx 6 compatible with Surgy's Mod Pack, where BiE is pre-installed (link). It was done for a user convenience and to include a special patch made by Memacile

I'd suggest to try that. Just make sure you have a clean latest version of the game+DLC. Once you have it, extract mod archive's contents where your MonsterBlackMarket.exe is located. Confirm all file replacements.

Run it once, close, run again and you'll have everything set for other mods.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes