• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I also have to point out few things about ORIGIN DNA.

1.You get one for free on day 35. Basically tutorial, so you are always guaranteed to have at least one Minotaur/Salamader
2.You CANNOT farm Origin DNA if you haven't unlock Niel and Flora. YOU NEED THEM BOTH.
If you have only Flora, DNA will not spawn from disassembling.
Likewise, if you have only Nier, you cannot dissemble.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The darkest dungeon style game concept was abandoned and a second monster black market style game is in the works using the assets from the DD concept. It has it's own thread, here.
Too damn bad the Darkest Dungeon thing got abandoned. At least we have MBM2 to look forward to. And there is always Ero Dungeon.

Reactions: timmy95

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
It seems that my pixy logic has somehow started getting borked with the BiE modpack. It occasionally stops showing some of the yellow (from slave to room) lines and also from moving them as intended, while leaving green lines (from room to slave) for multiple slaves per room and permanently. So far, only demolishing and rebuilding the affected rooms fixes this.

I'm currently using CB, Tits with TitsCB/nolimit, Pixies in private, random names, C&G autobuy and restless girls. In previous runs with either vanilla, CB or CB with tits I haven't seen this happening, so it's probably something to do with either my install of the modpack or the mods I haven't previously used.
Edit: Also, encountered with a fresh save and verified to happen in multiple different saves. Usually seems to take a bit before starting to happen.

Has anybody else seen something similar and if so, is there a fix?

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I haven't even noticed, but Guyverek silently updated his mod complexbreeding
Yep, on Nov. 25 2023

Changelog:
- added random names generation, disabled on default (Configuration Manager), names are in 'Complex Breeding Mod Data' directory
- added file which describes all possible evolutions, file is in 'Complex Breeding Mod Data' directory

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Yep, on Nov. 25 2023

Changelog:
- added random names generation, disabled on default (Configuration Manager), names are in 'Complex Breeding Mod Data' directory
- added file which describes all possible evolutions, file is in 'Complex Breeding Mod Data' directory
Noice. That mod is probably still the best thing to have happened for this game since 1.0.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Noice. That mod is probably still the best thing to have happened for this game since 1.0.
Totally agree. Hope he'll find ProjectR interesting enough as well, but that's far from completion.
On another note, I can't stress enough how much ProjectR file system was improved. If only MBM file system was so convenient.
Even if tool set for MBM will be improved (so it won't crash on adding assets further), it's still such a chore to pack it back (that causes lots of graphics issues) and manually editing a script in data files and Assembly code.

While in ProjectR I'm just editing skeleton data, patching several lines in Assembly - now character have an all-new additional variable slot. Additional hair types (side hairs-left/right can be set to independent mode) , clothes can be added and so on.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Well updating ComplexBreeding breaks up every other mod, except Tits. I can live with that.

But umm, yeah, now we can't use Tits and Complex Breeding at the moment.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well updating ComplexBreeding breaks up every other mod, except Tits. I can live with that.
It actually might be a problem with BepInEx 5/6 code... I don't know which version he's using. Surgy's modpack is on BiE 6.
Well, I'm not the one to ask for BiE plugin compatibility anyway :p

Tits mod probably shouldn't work with ComplexBreeding without CBwithTits as well.

- But umm, yeah, now we can't use Tits and Complex Breeding at the moment.
Not with a latest updated version 0.5.0.18, but with previous one from Surgy's pack, 0.5.0.17 I guess?

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Edit 2- Never mind. It's not just preloader issue.
CBwithTits needs updating too. Ignore this post.

Not with a latest updated version 0.5.0.18, but with previous one from Surgy's pack, 0.5.0.17 I guess?
Ye older version works fine 0.5.0.17. I was also trying to isolate what breaks pixies.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HandyCapped

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Edit 2- Never mind. It's not just preloader issue.
CBwithTits needs updating too. Ignore this post.

Ye older version works fine 0.5.0.17. I was also trying to isolate what breaks pixies.
On that side I might have good news. While the core issue might come from those two mods and/or the two adds, I noticed that disabling PixiesInPrivate seems to act as a workaround to avoid the issue. Probably something about it not being able to handle the base issue and borking the pathing while doing so, but that's more guessing and less knowledge.

Not sure if I'd be comfortable with exceptions left in the file in a longer save, but if something either breaks for good or is fixed forum side, you can just start a new file/fresh install.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
On that side I might have good news. While the core issue might come from those two mods and/or the two adds, I noticed that disabling PixiesInPrivate seems to act as a workaround to avoid the issue. Probably something about it not being able to handle the base issue and borking the pathing while doing so, but that's more guessing and less knowledge.

Not sure if I'd be comfortable with exceptions left in the file in a longer save, but if something either breaks for good or is fixed forum side, you can just start a new file/fresh install.
I agree. But even if you turn off via config the issue persist. Only after removing plugin from loading solved pixies issue for me.

MistMonster

Oct 19, 2023
how do you reset a slaves pregnancy count? i know it involves tentacle eggs but i missed on how to do it. is it even worth doing?

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Okay, yeah, that's just a part of the game that was in the original TL too. You're even looking at the solution in the second screenshot-- the cursor has changed to the "click and drag to expand" icon because you're hovering over the right side border.

That's not really an issue for me to fix, sorry. Just click and drag the right side of the window to make it wider.
Here's the original TL version showcasing my point. Regardless, I wasn't aware you could increase the width of the menu which circumvents this issue, so thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: Sadie227

egorcypyshev

Oct 15, 2022
It's possible to do, but there are some nuances. It seems like you'll really have to start a new game after this change, because game's logic might break very easily otherwise. Testing it on my end from a new game it works fairly well, Amilia's payment events/other events still works without day reports.

Now, about how to do it, I'll explain with a code preview via dnspyEx:

View attachment 3129844

This highlighted line must be removed in order to skip day reports window completely. One way to do it is to "edit IL instructions"

View attachment 3129867

Delete this, press ok, and you'll get this line removed from the code:

View attachment 3129876

Now, the other problem - it should be fine for vanilla/most BepInEx plugins mods, but not for Tits mod because this makes changes in Assembly-Csharp.dll and I did use it for all other stuff.
Thanks for the quick reply
It took a minute to figure out but after I figured it out it worked like a charm
Thanks for the help

egorcypyshev

Oct 15, 2022
how do you reset a slaves pregnancy count? i know it involves tentacle eggs but i missed on how to do it. is it even worth doing?
Its an item Ovum Recovery, made with Noel. It needs 1 body fluid, 1 catgirl item, 1 rabbitgirl item

As for whether its worth it, I guess it depends on whether you get Noel or Sena and Lena first. If you get Noel first its hard to print out new slaves so yeah, its good. If you yet Sena and Lena first, its easy to be overrun with new slaves, so unless you have any favorites you want to keep, its easier to just cycle them out whenever

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
Got the loli witch. How do I get any of the items needed to craft stuff? Like DNA or monster cum. It didn't explain it well. And I haven't naturally got any by playing the game normally.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Got the loli witch. How do I get any of the items needed to craft stuff? Like DNA or monster cum. It didn't explain it well. And I haven't naturally got any by playing the game normally.
Loli dragon alchemist colleague needs byproducts created by elf butcher colleague dismantling slaves or monsters. She can't do any work without her.

You would not be able to make Ovum Recovery until about last third of the game (it only becomes practical when you have all 4 colleagues assembled). But you can buy it from end of the day screen. And unless you're in very early game, you should.

Due to this item's inherent scarcity, it should only be used on important slaves. Before you unlock the blacksmith colleague, corrupting a slave would take most of her birth limit, so if you miss the right moment (and sometimes even if you don't), you'll need to recover her birth limit to enable her to give slave offspring (who can continue being useful the way she was).

Reactions: raygetard10
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes