Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
I checked and CB for Dummies and CBwithTits compatibility mod and they both seem to work fine with the newest version of Complex Breeding. So no changes necessary.

There was the issue that unwantedsands reported between game version 2.0.16 and the previous version of CB:

I'm encountering a soft crash with Complex Breeding. It has to do with the units menu; If a monster (currently only tested goblins) is birthed with CB enabled, the name for that monster in the units menu shows as kanji characters and BepInEx throws a NullReferenceException error. Getting the crash to occur is easy, however inconsistent. Some times it's triggered right at the transition between night to day, other times it'll happen straight away. The one constant between all of the crashes is the glitched monster name and having the units menu open. I've tested with only Complex Breeding enabled, with CBfD, all other mods enabled, all other mods disabled, etc. Basically any configuration I thought could have any meaningful results. The conclusion I've reached is that Complex Breeding is indeed causing these issues, and no other mod configuration seems to have any effect on the outcome. I was hoping random names would overwrite the glitched name, however that does not seem to be the case. If anyone knows of a fix, lemme know. In the meantime, it seems as though not opening the units menu circumvents the issue. Sucks, since I've grown accustom to using it, and there's a chance I accidentally open the menu just to have my game bug out.

If the dev is out there, here's the error that BepInEx is throwing, in case it helps pinpoint the issue. CB version is 0.5.0.17.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This issue seems to be resolved in the newest version of Complex Breeding. And the description for CB states that it support version 2.0.16 of the game, now.
Very nice :)

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
the cheat mod from the mod pack doesn't show up for me, what do I do?
Try closing the game and running it again. It requires a reload of the game to activate.
Also, the cheat menu button is a small semi-transparent rectangle on the top-left. Maybe you have missed it?

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
It might be overkill to actually use programs for that.
Instead, I suggest you install the modpack (if you haven't yet), and activate the cheat menu from there.
You'll need to close the game and run it again for the menu to start working.
After that, in top-right corner, you'll see a semi-transparent menu button. Press it, and it can spawn special slaves and do most other things you'd want.

I dont understand modpack... can you explain more for me? please :c
I mean, i dont know nothing about install mods or programs...c:

Only i know is... "hack" money and items with Cheat engine. . .

senaris

Jan 5, 2022
I dont understand modpack... can you explain more for me? please :c
I mean, i dont know nothing about install mods or programs...c:

Only i know is... "hack" money and items with Cheat engine. . .
a) Download
b) Extract to the preexisting game directory
c) Run the game

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyway to filter out grandmas from joining?
What do you mean by "grandmas"?

1) This is a game about breeding. If a slave isn't fucking her grandson by day 2, you're doing it wrong. If 3 generations of elf slaves aren't fucked side-by-side in the brothel, you're doing it wrong.

2) You do have control over which slaves you're buying, and which ones you are ignoring. You will get the following slaves without your prior approval: starting slave (random human), slave suitable for breeding with large monsters (also random human), special slaves (one of every race).
All the other slaves are born as babies and soon grow into little girls. They only grow into adults if you feed them milk.

So if you dislike (for example) big-breasted slaves, you can sell off the starting slave and slave for breeding with large monsters, put special slaves you dislike in a far corner of your establishment, and run the whole operation on lolis. And never brainwash the merchant and the blacksmith. Oh, and make sure to never install the tits mod, as it puts breasts on lolis.

3) For even more control, there is Complex Breeding. It allows you to specify the starting slave's race. Set it to one of the loli races, like imps or lizards, and you would not have to endure watching an adult human in the tutorial. It would be hard to breed (always-loli) angels without getting at least one adult human to give birth to the first loli, though.

BruhDude69420

Oct 8, 2023
hello I have a question, after finishing the tutorial my game just freeze and I cannot do anything about it any know fix for the problem? (sorry for my english)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
hello I have a question, after finishing the tutorial my game just freeze and I cannot do anything about it any know fix for the problem? (sorry for my english)
There is a chance the tutorial is not over, and the game expects specific actions from you.
Also check if the time is paused - the game has the usual time controls, but if the time is paused, you can't move slaves or monsters around.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Finally. i can install the Cheat mod... but...

Does anyone know what is the mod to edit the slave?

I spend a lot of time resetting the stats with the alchemist to get a perfect monster/slave with everything in green but... it takes a long time and sometimes when I get it, I forget to stop clicking and repeat the process again...

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Finally. i can install the Cheat mod... but...

Does anyone know what is the mod to edit the slave?

I spend a lot of time resetting the stats with the alchemist to get a perfect monster/slave with everything in green but... it takes a long time and sometimes when I get it, I forget to stop clicking and repeat the process again...
This is a game about breeding. Get a slave with somewhat good stats. Corrupt her so that stats become better. Breed her, and take her daughter. Corrupt her too. In a few generations, you will have a very good slave.

But if you really want to cheat, use the cheat mod to get a lot of milk. Get a slave with green stats that aren't present on milk (which would be sex time and sex damage, if I remember it right). Feed the slave all that milk until all the milk stats become green. And there you have it, a perfect slave.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes