Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a mod that auto-skips the end of day reports?
It's possible to do, but there are some nuances. It seems like you'll really have to start a new game after this change, because game's logic might break very easily otherwise. Testing it on my end from a new game it works fairly well, Amilia's payment events/other events still works without day reports.

Now, about how to do it, I'll explain with a code preview via dnspyEx:

ReportWindowDisable.png

This highlighted line must be removed in order to skip day reports window completely. One way to do it is to "edit IL instructions"

d1.png

Delete this, press ok, and you'll get this line removed from the code:

d2.png

Now, the other problem - it should be fine for vanilla/most BepInEx plugins mods, but not for Tits mod because this makes changes in Assembly-Csharp.dll and I did use it for all other stuff.

Reactions: flannan

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Question, how do i create salamander with essences because mine just don't have them, in general not getting monster minotaur and salamander from breeding.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Question, how do i create salamander with essences because mine just don't have them, in general not getting monster minotaur and salamander from breeding.
Just breed them with slaves with essences and at least average (2) sized womb. In the baseline game, slaves needed simultaneous pregnancy stat of 3 to be able to give birth to children of minotaurs, salamanders and horses. In Complex Breeding, the requirement is reduced to 2, and slaves can still give birth to slaves if they can't give birth to monsters.

May 25, 2020
notitslimit doesn't work. Also after installing the tits mod the max is still huge when I try to increase the size by the f3 hotkey

Last edited:

Flappyboi

May 27, 2023
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
How do I use the cheat menu

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I am extremely dumb, so please explain in details, sorry in advance
Okey Extremely dumb, I am Vuk.

Basically you need TitsV2 from Krongorka for EXTRA tits size. However, notits mod just ADD no limits size on certain girls.
Like Rabbits and young girls. It doesn't actually force bigger and unlimited size tits.

So, again. MOD only enables(unlocks) tits on young females and originally flat chest girls on races like rabbits.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What is the most efficient way to increase max amount of conceptions?
Unmodded game:
1. Get slave.
2. Feed her milk with "max amount of conceptions" among possible effects. First milk given always gives an effect, but if you feed her 10-30 milk, you are sure to get an effect you want.
3. Corrupt her.
4. Put her in brothel.
5. Take her children. Repeat points 2-5 until you get enough conceptions.

If by "max amount of conceptions" you mean how many times she can give birth, it's best to start with special sheep girl, because she can reset the counter occasionally.
If you mean how many children she can give birth to at the same time, you'll need furry milk, and you will not need multiple generations.

Complex Breeding:
Raising how many times she can give birth:
1. Get slave. The higher rarity, the better. Unless it's a variant of a goblin, they are surprisingly bad at it.
2. Breed essences into them. Demonic, sacred and feral are good.

Raising womb size:
1. Get slave.
2. Get tentacle room with "Enlarge womb size" ability.
3. Get 8+ vitality in storage.
4. Put slave in tentacle room.
5. Wait.
6. If necessary, reset slave's birth count.

Edit: I ended up gathering all the complex breeding essence stats into . Because gathering information about birth limits by launching the game was too much of a hassle.

Last edited:

Sadie227

May 11, 2022
I've been pretty obsessed with this game lately and the translation, while serviceable, has a lot of weirdness and inconsistencies that I wasn't a fan of, so when I found out it's a simple and freely editable text file.... I totally redid the entire english localization for the game.

I'm many, many revisions deep at this point and am pretty pleased with the result, so if anybody wants to play a more competent translation of the game, please just drop this into the localization folder of the game (Monster Black Market/MonsterBlackMarket_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization). Might want to back up your original file, just in case.

Something of a changelog in the spoiler

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Is there any way to see or edit your personal stats in Complex Breeding? Because as it is, sure it's an easy way to get new slaves without adding any new inconvenient essences but it's just so time consuming.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Was wondering If there was a mod that unlocked the private estate on day 1?
Complex Breeding For Dummies makes it cost 200 or 300 gold, making it easily affordable on day 1.
And yes, there was a "cheat menu" mod that you can use to just give yourself the money.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
I'm interested in modding this game. Nothing ambitions, just tweaking some switches on and off just to see what happens. The thing is I tried this with Dnspy but the code refuses to compile afterwards. From what I understand this happens because Dnspy tries optimizing the code in a way that's not allowed.

Not even sure if I should be using Dnspy for this, I'm pretty new to modding. Do any veteran modders have any tips to get me started?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Complex Breeding For Dummies makes it cost 200 or 300 gold, making it easily affordable on day 1.
And yes, there was a "cheat menu" mod that you can use to just give yourself the money.
Well I must be retarded since I can't get cheat engine to work and downloading BepInEx and throwing it in the root file of the game doesn't work either, let alone the mods themselves which is in the plugins folder lol

EDIT: Does someone have a link to a game packaged with all the crap? I know It was posted on here but those mega links are dead lol

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes