• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Sadie227

May 11, 2022
Alright I hate to do this but I'm on playthrough number whatever and I'm still trying to figure out the pop culture identities of all the special girls. I've got most of them figured out at this point, but the dwarf girl, Suki, and the sheep girl, Anna, have me completely stumped.

I've seen konoshige's dwarf princess and watame both suggested, but I don't think those are them; there are too many small differences in each of those examples, and all of the other designs are so utterly on-the-nose that I believe these two must be more obvious references too, just to things I don't know.

Do any of you guys recognize them?

What I've figured out so far:

special human girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

special elf girl

special dwarf girl

special wolf girl

special cat girl

special rabbit girl

special sheep girl

special dragon girl

I'll edit this post when I figure them out, but please help, this has been bothering me for a while now.

EDIT: the girl's unique traits also tend to be references to their characters (though not always) so I added those to the spoilers.

EDIT2: I think I've figured out who the sheepgirl is (thanks to people on ulmf), so I've added Anila, another granblue character, to the list

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
someone tell me how to remove save files
Same as adding somebody else's files.
Find the files in
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData
Delete files with the number you don't like. There should be 2 of them.

Reactions: voras

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Alright I hate to do this but I'm on playthrough number whatever and I'm still trying to figure out the pop culture identities of all the special girls. I've got most of them figured out at this point, but the dwarf girl, Suki, and the sheep girl, Anna, have me completely stumped.

I've seen konoshige's dwarf princess and watame both suggested, but I don't think those are them; there are too many small differences in each of those examples, and all of the other designs are so utterly on-the-nose that I believe these two must be more obvious references too, just to things I don't know.

Do any of you guys recognize them?

What I've figured out so far:

special human girl

special elf girl

special dwarf girl

special wolf girl

special cat girl

special rabbit girl

special sheep girl

special dragon girl

I'll edit this post when I figure them out, but please help, this has been bothering me for a while now.

EDIT: the girl's unique traits also tend to be references to their characters (though not always) so I added those to the spoilers.
I'm pretty sure some dudes from a year ago had some ideas. Try searching some of your guesses.

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
Find the files in
well it only has a file saying how to remove saves

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
Find the files in
セーブフォルダの位置が移動しました。

\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData
フォルダのセーブデータを

フォルダに移動すると、

以前のセーブデータを読み込むことができます。in english it says this
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The location of the save folder has been moved.

\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData
save data in folder

When I go to the folder,

Previous save data can be loaded.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
well it only has a file saying how to remove saves
That's strange. Maybe you're looking at the wrong user's folder?
But check "\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData" to be sure. This is relative to the game location.
If both are empty, yet you are able to load the game, you're looking at the wrong user's folder.

NamXaLong789

Sep 19, 2023
When I try to brainwash a girl, message " Trying to get a girl without a home? " appear but i cannot find a "home" or an "mansion" in build list, i have play to 130 days and have nothing to do

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
When I try to brainwash a girl, message " Trying to get a girl without a home? " appear but i cannot find a "home" or an "mansion" in build list, i have play to 130 days and have nothing to do
click the little house icon at the bottom of the screen. should be "locked"

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Is there some kind of guide to Complex Breeding? I'm seeing references to races and things I can't figure out like the Elf's tattoo trait saying it's also on Fairies and Mermaids, or the viral immunity trait saying it's on dracoliches, ghouls, and vampires.

noteven90

May 31, 2022
Anyone else have issues with Surgy's Modpack? Half of the times, my girls will get impregnated, but remain having sex for an unlimited amount of cycles until tired, then a pixie will move it to rest.

The other times, the pixies will move it properly to give birth, then rest. And then other times it'll move them from rest to milking (due to passive milk generation from CB mod I suspect), only to leave the girl on the milker indefinitely, never repeating the breed > birth > milk > rest loop. It's really frustrating.

It's not a pixie-shortage causing the stoppage, as it starts happening very early on in the game when I have few units, but plenty of pixie coverage. May be purely coincidental - but could be a code/CBmod issue - the girls I have on rotation currently that the pixie issue is happening for, are goblins and the others from that tree. Though I think it's happened with base game units as well (humans).

Edit: if people have figured it out themselves, or have an updated or personalised CB + CB for Dummies Modpack that works with latest version of MBM, could you share? (any other mods like the tits stuff are cool, cause I've also noticed that didn't seem to be working either. None of the girls have the custom clothing. It's all brown potato sacks still).

Second edit: is there a discord for any of the MBM modding community? None of the f95 pages for the mods don't seem very updated, and the only source of info that gets any traction seems to be this actual thread).

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there some kind of guide to Complex Breeding? I'm seeing references to races and things I can't figure out like the Elf's tattoo trait saying it's also on Fairies and Mermaids, or the viral immunity trait saying it's on dracoliches, ghouls, and vampires.
Yes, I made a . It contains answers to questions I saw being asked about that mod.
In your case, you probably missed the part where Complex Breeding made slaves able to "evolve" into more advanced races.

Anyone else have issues with Surgy's Modpack? Half of the times, my girls will get impregnated, but remain having sex for an unlimited amount of cycles until tired, then a pixie will move it to rest.
This is caused by "restless girls" mod being turned off. For some reason, it sets delay after sex to 0, and pixies have no time to carry her to birth spot.

The other times, the pixies will move it properly to give birth, then rest. And then other times it'll move them from rest to milking (due to passive milk generation from CB mod I suspect), only to leave the girl on the milker indefinitely, never repeating the breed > birth > milk > rest loop. It's really frustrating.
I have only noticed that happening when the game is reloaded. In that case, all the pixies forget their intentions to carry anybody back.

Edit: if people have figured it out themselves, or have an updated or personalised CB + CB for Dummies Modpack that works with latest version of MBM, could you share? (any other mods like the tits stuff are cool, cause I've also noticed that didn't seem to be working either. None of the girls have the custom clothing. It's all brown potato sacks still).
They seem to work okay(ish) with the current version of MBM and modpack.

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
That's strange. Maybe you're looking at the wrong user's folder?
But check "\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData" to be sure. This is relative to the game location.
If both are empty, yet you are able to load the game, you're looking at the wrong user's folder.
i did thats where i found the text it also says it was moved

Rival Nuts

Apr 30, 2022
how to get big monster cage? i've been already have salamander and minotaur, but i can't grow them baby
(btw day 36)

Mar 28, 2022
hm weird, i somehow got a game over despite having a positive balance change and met the quota. I downloaded the mod so could it be the reason why?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how to get big monster cage? i've been already have salamander and minotaur, but i can't grow them baby
(btw day 36)
They should become available as soon as you obtain your first big monster (normally, by growing one in a tank). At the same time as big breeding room.
Also, if you have your private mansion, you can build those big cages at any time there. You can use it to let your monsters grow there.

hm weird, i somehow got a game over despite having a positive balance change and met the quota. I downloaded the mod so could it be the reason why?
There are 3 loss conditions in this game:
1. You did not deliver the monsters the merchant wanted.
2. You can't repay a loan on time.
3. You get the demoness ending.

I don't think you could miss the third one, so it's probably because you did not repay the loan.

Mar 28, 2022
They should become available as soon as you obtain your first big monster (normally, by growing one in a tank). At the same time as big breeding room.
Also, if you have your private mansion, you can build those big cages at any time there. You can use it to let your monsters grow there.

There are 3 loss conditions in this game:
1. You did not deliver the monsters the merchant wanted.
2. You can't repay a loan on time.
3. You get the demoness ending.

I don't think you could miss the third one, so it's probably because you did not repay the loan.
but i did repay the loan the day before

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes