Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Yo guys,

Somebody has a template plugin code for this game ? (non-CB)
I basically like a vanilla gameplay, still want change some tiny things.
I read the tutorials, so the basic conception is okay, but I don't rly find where can I get MBMScripts references...

Thanks
You can check out my mods Random Names and Chaotic Markets and Complex Breeding for Dummies. They come with Source Code. You still need some setup. Setup like installing dotnet and Visual Studio and adding BepInEx to your nuget sources, but once that is done you should be able to modify stuff inside my mods and compile them again to a new mod. How to do the dotnet, VisualStudio and BepInEx setup is explained in the

For mods that don't have source code. You can still use dnSpy or ILSpy to look inside and see how they do things. It's not as convenient as having the source code, but with a bit of practice, it is enough to copy/modify any feature from another mod.

Most MBM mods use BepInEx + Harmony patches to hook into the game without changing the game files.
The inline editing (IL) that Krongorka suggested, is a different way that also works. But has two downsides:
First: For some reason it doesn't work sometimes. I want to edit a method but cant.
Second: IL changes the existing game files directly. So if your mod changes the game files and another mod also changes the game files, then you have to choose. Cant use the same game file twice. So if you just want to do some quick edits for personal use, then IL is the easier way (well, if it works -> see the first downside). If you want to maybe upload the mod (yes please :)) then I recommend trying out the BepInEx + Harmony approach (which is the approach guyverek CB and also most mods from Surgy s modpack use).
For extra Context: If you want to edit spine data like Krongorka does, then you need to touch game files anyway, so the second downside of IL is something you have to deal with anyway. But for mods that only change code: if you want to be compatible with other mods then BepInEx + Harmony is a great.

Also a while ago someone asked me how to make a RandomNames mod for Complex Breeding. I know that is not what you are looking for exactly, but the pointers might still help, so I copy paste them here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

malcolm965

Apr 27, 2019
You can check out my mods Random Names and Chaotic Markets and Complex Breeding for Dummies. They come with Source Code.

For mods that don't have source code. You can still use dnSpy or ILSpy to look inside and see how they do things. It's not as convenient as having the source code, but with a bit of practice, it is enough to copy/modify any feature from another mod.

Most MBM mods use BepInEx + Harmony patches to hook into the game without changing the game files.
The inline editing (IL) that Krongorka suggested, is a different way that also works. But has two downsides:
First: For some reason it doesn't work sometimes. I want to edit a method but cant.
Second: IL changes the existing game files directly. So if your mod changes the game files and another mod also changes the game files, then you have to choose. Cant use the same game file twice. So if you just want to do some quick edits for personal use, then IL is the easier way (well, if it works -> see the first downside). If you want to maybe upload the mod (yes please :)) then I recommend trying out the BepInEx + Harmony approach (which is the approach guyverek CB and also most mods from Surgy s modpack use).
For extra Context: If you want to edit spine data like Krongorka does, then you need to touch game files anyway, so the second downside of IL is something you have to deal with anyway. But for mods that only change code: if you want to be compatible with other mods then BepInEx + Harmony is a great.

Also a while ago someone asked me how to make a RandomNames mod for Complex Breeding. I know that is not what you are looking for exactly, but the pointers might still help, so I copy paste them here:
You can check out my mods Random Names and Chaotic Markets and Complex Breeding for Dummies. They come with Source Code.

Oh, now its much more clearer. BepInEx is fine for me too, what I didn't know, the harmony stuff until now. I will definitely check them out. Thanks the detailed description and source codes! I think I know what I will tinkering in my free time ^.^

Reactions: Memacile

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
There's a way to avoid this by editing the entire class. I have no idea why but it works for me in 99% of the cases where method compilation fails.

Reactions: Memacile

EtzuMegumi

Jul 12, 2023
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.
Hallo, can you give some tutorial or picture how to install BepInEx 5 to folder game?

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Oh, now its much more clearer. BepInEx is fine for me too, what I didn't know, the harmony stuff until now. I will definitely check them out. Thanks the detailed description and source codes! I think I know what I will tinkering in my free time ^.^
No problem. Looking forward to your mod :)

There's a way to avoid this by editing the entire class. I have no idea why but it works for me in 99% of the cases where method compilation fails.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
It's amazing to see how much the modding scene has continued to progress for this game!

Is the combined compatibility mod-pack a comprehensive list of all of the mods completed/available for the game outside of Tits mod?
Is killing slaves still a requirement for the game experience or has there been a modification or update that allows disabling/avoiding that mechanic?

Thank you! It's really awesome to see how much hard work has gone into so many projects.

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
I took a look at the other game called Black Market without monsters. The mechanics are actually all in this game. Is there a reason why playing with monsters is accepted here but not without monsters?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I took a look at the other game called Black Market without monsters. The mechanics are actually all in this game. Is there a reason why playing with monsters is accepted here but not without monsters?
Honestly, I don't understand it either. At least it shouldn't be banned.

I'll also agree that it does similar kind of things, but it's also junkier overall: UI, presentation.

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
Because the other game feature gore with lolis punch abuse and other weird ass stuff
Have you played Monster Black Market? You can process the lolis into fertilizer. Get raped by monsters and horses. But of course the other game is weird.

But obviously being raped by a minotaur is fun...

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Have you played Monster Black Market? You can process the lolis into fertilizer. Get raped by monsters and horses. But of course the other game is weird.

But obviously being raped by a minotaur is fun...
Getting raped by minotaurs' giant dicks is kind of expected on this site. Non-sexual violence is less appreciated. Especially if it happens on-screen, instead of off-screen like in MBM.
That said, whenever I hear about something being banned on this site, it's always because it's too loli for the moderation team's tastes.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Getting raped by minotaurs' giant dicks is kind of expected on this site. Non-sexual violence is less appreciated. Especially if it happens on-screen, instead of off-screen like in MBM.
That said, whenever I hear about something being banned on this site, it's always because it's too loli for the moderation team's tastes.
I for once support moderation here.

Rules exist to be as guidance not as hardcoded blind law.
This game is pushing boundaries of loli and rape that is to my dislike. But then again, this game is twisted, so that makes me hypocrite.
However, everything gore/vore and loli you can do in the game is not forced upon player, but as an option. So you can avoid it, if that is to your personal taste. And for me, it is, so I AVOID IT. I just give milk and voila, she big and old.
And gore part is censored enough. No blood, just toss avatar into bin. Hardly any gore in this game.

So I don't share same opinion about other games, although we can debate what cross and what do not cross the red line all day.
Ultimately, all those pseudo gore/vore things in this game is already censored.
And loli part is on the conscious of a player. Because it is completely avoidable.
OH, btw, even "gore" part is avoidable. Just toss monsters. Potions are useless for the most part anyway.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I for once support moderation here.

Rules exist to be as guidance not as hardcoded blind law.
This game is pushing boundaries of loli and rape that is to my dislike. But then again, this game is twisted, so that makes me hypocrite.
However, everything gore/vore and loli you can do in the game is not forced upon player, but as an option. So you can avoid it, if that is to your personal taste. And for me, it is, so I AVOID IT. I just give milk and voila, she big and old.
And gore part is censored enough. No blood, just toss avatar into bin. Hardly any gore in this game.

So I don't share same opinion about other games, although we can debate what cross and what do not cross the red line all day.
Ultimately, all those pseudo gore/vore things in this game is already censored.
And loli part is on the conscious of a player. Because it is completely avoidable.
OH, btw, even "gore" part is avoidable. Just toss monsters. Potions are useless for the most part anyway.
"Goblin lord wants me to become a virgin wizard...", also on this site, is very similar to MBM, but butchering people for food is not optional there. And I heard in the recent updates they even animated that. I hate that part of that game. And not just because it breaks laws of conservation of matter.
MBM is much better in this regard (and in pretty much any other regard at this point, because Goblin... is still in development).

They probably avoid getting banned because there are no loli there. You can only have tall and busty women, and short and busty women. All of them with age measured in days, because Stardew Valley economy.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Could someone recommend me some mods? I'm new on the mods area and I've already unlocked and completed all, so I want to see if I can expand the game with mods or something like that

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes