DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Try "Complex Breeding", without "Complex Breeding for dummies".
In the base game, there doesn't seem to be much difference in money between difficulty levels - just the starting money and the number of monsters you need to deliver.
breeding for dummies main thing is that it adds back additive traits and upgrades at max depravity right? Those were what I noticed (I prefer that anyway, completely random is sorta lame)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
breeding for dummies main thing is that it adds back additive traits and upgrades at max depravity right? Those were what I noticed (I prefer that anyway, completely random is sorta lame)
It also makes essences fully positive. Without "for dummies", essences have negative side effects, such as demonic essence reducing the value of milk.

Hatsumi03067

May 27, 2023
Alright, let's see how it goes:

MBM 2.0.15.1 + DLC Unpacked Sprite Data
(Mega link)

I unpacked each .bundle file and sorted sprite data to individual folders. I also downgraded Spine file version back to 3.8.75, which you can find cracked online. My reasoning is simple - I want people to be able to edit it themselves with a proper tools and learn how to work with Spine itself.
However, there's one big downside with no real solution before we'll have access to a cracked Spine editor version no lower than 4.0.61: 3.8.75 output .skel/json are not compatible with the game as is. Also, some data may be lost between downgrading/upgrading v3 and v4.
One solution I can think of: make your edits, save a project and send it to me with data folder in PM, so I can upgrade it to a game-compatible version.
I'm still figuring some stuff myself, such as correct texture packer settings and generating outline .png(s) correctly.

It's not a mod. Only check it if you want to see how game works "under the hood"/learn how to use Spine Editor: setting up animation, editing graphics data.

Anyway, send me a PM if you have any questions about it.

Example for how to load a .json animation and sprite data in Spine Editor 3.8.75
View attachment 2453825

View attachment 2453844
Can i use Blender to edit it...? it because i don't have Spine Editor

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
It also makes essences fully positive. Without "for dummies", essences have negative side effects, such as demonic essence reducing the value of milk.
I see. that is quite rough... I assume there is no reason I would want that other than difficulty? I am unsure if I am supposed to be looking for a certain type of "essense" when trying to get a new girl.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I see. that is quite rough... I assume there is no reason I would want that other than difficulty? I am unsure if I am supposed to be looking for a certain type of "essense" when trying to get a new girl.
NVM I see it list the combos needed, I just don't know how to get the rare ones, like a wolf without "feral"

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Can i use Blender to edit it...? it because i don't have Spine Editor
Spine is for 2D animation, like Live2D, but they both use proprietary formats and don't support each other. Blender is for 3D.

As for now, the only way anyone can try to work with MBM's graphics is to get that Unpacked sprite data and skel files I downgraded from v4 to v3.8.75 and use a cracked Spine version. To put it back in the game you'll need to contact me and then I'll make a game-compatible skel files. I understand that's a huge downside for a modding scene and I don't see other option until there's a cracked Spine 4.0.64 version available on a net.

Hatsumi03067

May 27, 2023
Alright, let's see how it goes:

MBM 2.0.15.1 + DLC Unpacked Sprite Data
(Mega link)

I unpacked each .bundle file and sorted sprite data to individual folders. I also downgraded Spine file version back to 3.8.75, which you can find cracked online. My reasoning is simple - I want people to be able to edit it themselves with a proper tools and learn how to work with Spine itself.
However, there's one big downside with no real solution before we'll have access to a cracked Spine editor version no lower than 4.0.61: 3.8.75 output .skel/json are not compatible with the game as is. Also, some data may be lost between downgrading/upgrading v3 and v4.
One solution I can think of: make your edits, save a project and send it to me with data folder in PM, so I can upgrade it to a game-compatible version.
I'm still figuring some stuff myself, such as correct texture packer settings and generating outline .png(s) correctly.

It's not a mod. Only check it if you want to see how game works "under the hood"/learn how to use Spine Editor: setting up animation, editing graphics data.

Anyway, send me a PM if you have any questions about it.

Example for how to load a .json animation and sprite data in Spine Editor 3.8.75
View attachment 2453825

View attachment 2453844
sorry for asking but i already get Spine editer....so my question is if you done edit,how to add your edited file to your game

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
sorry for asking but i already get Spine editer....so my question is if you done edit,how to add your edited file to your game
Which Spine version do you have?
If it's a cracked 3.8.75 it won't work with the game.
If it's 3.8.75, I'll need your .spine project file, .json file if you only edited skeleton rigging. If you added new textures/edited old ones - I'll need these as well.
If you somehow got a licensed 4.0.61, then it needs to be packed in a correct way. That download ( Unpacked Sprite Data ) should have a bit of instructions about how to repack data back in the game.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Which Spine version do you have?
If it's a cracked 3.8.75 it won't work with the game.
If it's 3.8.75, I'll need your .spine project file, .json file if you only edited skeleton rigging. If you added new textures/edited old ones - I'll need these as well.
If you somehow got a licensed 4.0.61, then it needs to be packed in a correct way. That download ( Unpacked Sprite Data ) should have a bit of instructions about how to repack data back in the game.
Is there a possibility to do with some alternative software? Like Dragon Bones?
Or is it the data packing issue? So only we can do is use Spine 2d...

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a possibility to do with some alternative software? Like Dragon Bones?
Or is it the data packing issue? So only we can do is use Spine 2d...
I honestly don't know how far Dragon Bones developed and if it can handles v4 or at least 3.8.75 compatible spine output. Main issue is output compatibility. Edited files must be in .skel format and be compatible with the game which use spine 4.0.61.

Data packing IS an issue when we are talking about 2x or 4x increased sprite sheet resolution with a current UABEA repacking solution.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Well only thing left is to try. I donno. Just offering alternatives, maybe something could work.

The Spine 2D is obscure albeit good software, not much getting attention on crackscene, I doubt we gonna get crack for it anytime soon.

erixstyle79

Aug 30, 2021

It has been a while!
Thank you for playing this version 0.1.
Also, thank you for all your opinions!
We hope that your valuable feedback will help us improve the overall aspects of the game.
Today we would like to announce some of the improvements.
[Appearance of Monmus]

View attachment 3094900

Monmus was something we had been considering from the beginning of the project.
This is "Short Stack", a goblin hybrid Monmus that will be added in the next version. We are currently creating a design proposal.
[Subdivision of fetal growth]

View attachment 3094902

Since pregnancy and childbirth are important in the game, I thought it would be a good idea to include an element where the fetus grows as the turns pass, and I'm currently working on that part.
dynamic nipple coloration, ah fuck yes!

Reactions: Tebix

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
NVM I see it list the combos needed, I just don't know how to get the rare ones, like a wolf without "feral"
Besides chances of losing essence in the next generation, you can also use tentacles' essence-draining upgrades. They work a lot more reliably without For Dummies complicating things.

I see. that is quite rough... I assume there is no reason I would want that other than difficulty?
Yes. ElCativo specifically asked for difficulty, so I recommended him the one mod that makes things harder, not easier.

Last edited:

Usoko42

Jun 20, 2019
Is the limit for essence in For Dummies 10? I can't seem to be able to breed monsters higher than 10 on each.

malcolm965

Apr 27, 2019
Yo guys,

Somebody has a template plugin code for this game ? (non-CB)
I basically like a vanilla gameplay, still want change some tiny things.
I read the tutorials, so the basic conception is okay, but I don't rly find where can I get MBMScripts references...

Thanks

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Yo guys,

Somebody has a template plugin code for this game ? (non-CB)
I basically like a vanilla gameplay, still want change some tiny things.
I read the tutorials, so the basic conception is okay, but I don't rly find where can I get MBMScripts references...

Thanks
Part of scripting data is in data.unity3d file, which can be unpacked and repacked with UABEA tool. Other part of the game's code is in Assembly-Csharp.dll which can be edited to some extent with dnspy(EX) - although Method/Class editing often fails because damn thing fails to recompile it properly for now, so you might want to poke at it with IL editing.

I don't know how to use advanced code editing like guyverek did, but parts what I've described allows you to edit vanilla game quite a bit.

malcolm965

Apr 27, 2019
Part of scripting data is in data.unity3d file, which can be unpacked and repacked with UABEA tool. Other part of the game's code is in Assembly-Csharp.dll which can be edited to some extent with dnspy(EX) - although Method/Class editing often fails because damn thing fails to recompile it properly for now, so you might want to poke at it with IL editing.

I don't know how to use advanced code editing like guyverek did, but parts what I've described allows you to edit vanilla game quite a bit.
Cool! Thanks! I'll check it out.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes