• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Could someone recommend me some mods? I'm new on the mods area and I've already unlocked and completed all, so I want to see if I can expand the game with mods or something like that
There is really only one mod that expands on the game. It's Complex Breeding. It probably adds too much difficulty all at once, so it might be a good idea to add "Complex Breeding for Dummies" into the mix to simplify things.

Tits mod also adds some content. Which is mostly variety clothes and huge breasts.

unwantedsands

Feb 28, 2019
I'm encountering a soft crash with Complex Breeding. It has to do with the units menu; If a monster (currently only tested goblins) is birthed with CB enabled, the name for that monster in the units menu shows as kanji characters and BepInEx throws a NullReferenceException error. Getting the crash to occur is easy, however inconsistent. Some times it's triggered right at the transition between night to day, other times it'll happen straight away. The one constant between all of the crashes is the glitched monster name and having the units menu open. I've tested with only Complex Breeding enabled, with CBfD, all other mods enabled, all other mods disabled, etc. Basically any configuration I thought could have any meaningful results. The conclusion I've reached is that Complex Breeding is indeed causing these issues, and no other mod configuration seems to have any effect on the outcome. I was hoping random names would overwrite the glitched name, however that does not seem to be the case. If anyone knows of a fix, lemme know. In the meantime, it seems as though not opening the units menu circumvents the issue. Sucks, since I've grown accustom to using it, and there's a chance I accidentally open the menu just to have my game bug out.

If the dev is out there, here's the error that BepInEx is throwing, in case it helps pinpoint the issue. CB version is 0.5.0.17.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unwantedsands

Feb 28, 2019
I'm starting a new game for every single test. Fresh install using MBM 2.0.16.0 and the mod pack download linked on the main post.

EDIT: That's probably where I'm going wrong. I'm assuming the latest MBM breaks compatibility somehow. I assumed it would work since the mod pack advertises as 2.0.16.0 compatible, but your post lists 2.0.15.1.

EDIT 2: That is in fact the issue, I have a backup copy of 2.0.15.1 that I just tested on and I can not reproduce the bug.

Last edited:

unwantedsands

Feb 28, 2019
I mean, that's fine? I never said you were, nor that you were at any fault. I was just pointing out the problem I encountered, and upon discovering the reason I was just relaying where the confusion lay. The mod pack includes your mod and incorrectly labels it as 2.0.16.0 compatible. A reiteration of knowledge. (y)

Lebedev Molin

Feb 1, 2020
I feel like such a silly sausage right now, i was strugling for hours, literally hours to get complex breeding working, i hunted down and installed an old verstion of the game, old version of bepinex, i clean and separate installed bepinex, i reinstalled the game to a shorter install path destination, i deleted everything and reinstalled everything at least 5 times. I crawled at least 50 pages of this thread in order to find out what was wrong, and turns out the mod is disabled by default! It really should be mentioned you need to alter the config file with notepad++ to enable the correct mod. I have been hitting my head to a brick wall for hours....

The mod does work on 2.0.16.0.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I feel like such a silly sausage right now, i was strugling for hours, literally hours to get complex breeding working, i hunted down and installed an old verstion of the game, old version of bepinex, i clean and separate installed bepinex, i reinstalled the game to a shorter install path destination, i deleted everything and reinstalled everything at least 5 times. I crawled at least 50 pages of this thread in order to find out what was wrong, and turns out the mod is disabled by default! It really should be mentioned you need to alter the config file with notepad++ to enable the correct mod. I have been hitting my head to a brick wall for hours....

If you mean the mod pack, you can edit its config by pressing F5. It'll open a menu window that's easier to edit.

unwantedsands

Feb 28, 2019

The mod launches on 2.0.16.0, however you will experience bugs. Best experienced using 2.0.15.1.

mavthebull

Oct 4, 2018
I have a quick question about the milk items
I can only seem to use regular milk, not old or any other race milk
Can someone explain to me what purpose they serve

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I have a quick question about the milk items
I can only seem to use regular milk, not old or any other race milk
Can someone explain to me what purpose they serve
Maybe you've started playing Complex Breeding? Complex Breeding changes the way milk works, now it just makes lolis grow up, without adding any stats. And all the baseline game milk is incompatible with it.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Are there more games like this
the is Goblin burrow.
The developer of MBM is also working on a new game which is similar, there came out a demo recently , which is mostly there to show the progress so don't expect to much when you play it.

Reactions: zmbr

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Are there more games like this
"Mudblood Prologue" and "Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel!" are clearly based on this game.
"ProjectR" is this game's sequel by the same developers, but it's very early in development.
"Breeders of the Nephelym" has more in-depth breeding system, while reducing the economic aspect of the game.

I remember there being a brothel sim game that was kinda similar to MBM's brothel-management portion, but I don't remember the name.
Edit: after some searching, I conclude the game's name is "My Slave Brothel".

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes