flannan

Dec 15, 2022
sorry, how Rune the succubus invocation works pls ?
Rune can do 3 things for you:
1) Make tentacle rooms out of breeding rooms. Click on the tentacle button on the bottom-right. Costs 100 essence and 3 tentacle eggs per room.
2) Resurrect dead slaves. Select a corpse, and it'll have a little button "resurrect" next to it.
3) Brainwash colleagues. Press the button with the essence number, and then click on the colleague you want to brainwash. You will need 100% likeability with them, and it will cost 666 essence.

Note that tentacle eggs can be given to Rune, and she'll convert them into essence. 1 egg = 100 essence.

GARRUSVK7

Apr 2, 2020
If I'm understanding the question correctly, then you need to use 666 essence on any of the NPC's that has 100% likeability.
sorry i may be dumb but how can I hva essence ? ( I ask because I have tried to make her pop with cheatmenu but she doesnt appear, just the game show her room and fix and nothing happen) sorry I am pretty bad for text in english

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
sorry i may be dumb but how can I hva essence ? ( I ask because I have tried to make her pop with cheatmenu but she doesnt appear, just the game show her room and fix and nothing happen) sorry I am pretty bad for text in english
IIRC essence accrues naturally as slaves get corrupted.
Are you saying she doesn't appear? or you can't get 666 essence? 666 essence generally gathers long before you can use it (for me anyway)

Last edited:

GARRUSVK7

Apr 2, 2020
IIRC essence accrues naturally as slaves get corrupted.
Are you saying she doesn't appear? or you can't get 666 essence? 666 essence generally gathers long you can use it (for me anyway)
with cheatmenu when I give me 666 essence the game stop on his room fix and do nothing, if I spam space or somthing else the text show up like when she appear and she doesnt appear

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
with cheatmenu when I give me 666 essence the game stop on his room fix and do nothing, if I spam space or somthing else the text show up like when she appear and she doesnt appear
are you trying to give yourself essence before she shows?? maybe don't do that, you can't use it that early anyway. at very least wait for her to make her entrance, it doesn't take that long.

Reactions: flannan

GARRUSVK7

Apr 2, 2020
are you trying to give yourself essence before she shows?? maybe don't do that, you can't use it that early anyway. at very least wait for her to make her entrance, it doesn't take that long.
okay thank you, it's because I don't remember have the same bug in my first play when I have done the same thing but thanks

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I figured it out. Apparently it has to be on my C drive. Any other drive and it shows as in my post. :HideThePain:
That's unexpected. The game works just fine on my D drive. Maybe it's the lack of space, or a filepath that's too long.
But it's good that you found a solution that works for you.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Anyway to make a girl instantly infertile, or at least disable pregnancies temporarily? Kinda annoying they get pregnant so easily when my character fucks them. Pregananant is a sometimes fetish for me, so I can't wank it one out quickly.
I don’t know if there’s one for instant infertile, but you can always max out the number of times your slave gets pregnant

hwold

Nov 9, 2019
ModPack is not loading — F5 is not doing anything. Any idea how to troubleshoot this ? The post says it needs the mono build — how can I check ? (used the workupload link for the game)

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
I'm running with Complex Breeding, CBwithtits, and NoTitsLimit. Problem is the pixies refuse to move pregnant slaves to the delivery rooms, with the option to do so ticked on both slaves and pixie options. Did something change over the last year or did I fuck something up?
I do have the modpack mods downloaded, but not enabled. Could the unenabled pixie mods be causing this issue?

LucitaChan

Jan 8, 2023
View attachment 1940655

Overview:
Player accepts a secret proposal from 'Amilia', a senior member of the continent's highest crime syndicate.
She gives the player a territory,
where she will test the player by having him run a monster farm and brothel using monsters and slaves.

She offered a period of 50 days.
If the player ran the territory and made a profit during the 50-day time period,
she would accept the player into the organisation to which Amilia belonged.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-09
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: Team-Apple Pie - - - - -
Censored: Partially (Some DLC content still censored)
Version: 2.0.16.0 + DLC + v2.0.14.0 Uncensored Patch
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves pre-v2.0.0.0 will not work properly. Start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
DLC & Uncensored Patch already applied to v2.0.16.0
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras:
Cheat Mod - Guide - Mod Pack - English - Spanish - - Russian Translation
woklto thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1940681 View attachment 1940703 View attachment 1940704 View attachment 1940706 View attachment 1940723 View attachment 1940724 View attachment 1940844 View attachment 1940699 View attachment 2253232 View attachment 2253233 View attachment 2253231

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm running with Complex Breeding, CBwithtits, and NoTitsLimit. Problem is the pixies refuse to move pregnant slaves to the delivery rooms, with the option to do so ticked on both slaves and pixie options. Did something change over the last year or did I fuck something up?
I do have the modpack mods downloaded, but not enabled. Could the unenabled pixie mods be causing this issue?
Yes, "restless girls", if disabled, sets rest period to zero, giving pixies no time to take away slaves for delivery or any other reason.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c4145317

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how obtain the ghoul?
Ghouls are from Complex Breeding mod. They evolve from humans. You can read their evolution conditions by hovering the mouse cursor over a human's race name.
Ghouls' evolution conditions are complicated - the human has to be sick and/or heavily damaged for the chance to give birth to a ghoul to happen. And they might also need eternal essence, but I'm not sure about that.

can anyone tell me how to install the surgy mod? Where do I put the content of the mod?
Can you clarify which mod you are talking about, and where it is?

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes