makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
uhmmm when i download the game windows defender says theres a threat and the rar file cant be opened???? i played a older version a while back nd it worked fine anyone got any ideas????
Put it through VirusTotal, , and see if it might be a false positive. Try another download source if there are still concerns. Don't play if you don't feel safe.

Reactions: Jakass31

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
The speech bubble animation will jitter when moving, though that is my fault for how I handled it, I used threading to update its position, I'd use whatever code is used to update the speech bubble positions that the game uses, but could not where it is.
had trouble finding out how to patch slave price.

Also ran into unknown bug where a 4th slave could be purchased somehow)
-I think its quite acceptable if it resets to (0,0) in the case of character gone.Its not that bugged*. If you really want to prevent it.we just need to make sure we decrease the sleep or make simple loop position and existence check *which will increase lag.
To me 3 second or 1 second is a acceptable update rate lol.dont expect a character suddenly dies within 1-3 second.(idk at least my run is very peacefull not much death)
I think after you polish it a bit.It could be fine to release and let everyone try and think of ideas extend.(I will definitely make LET ME GO! a real thing.LMAO)

-the thing about 4th slave could be purchased,is not a bug.Its how you create it.In fact my shadowclone mod and the other mod uses the same function,you just place it into the buying place*,so yeah it could be BUYED.

- i think the unknown and none is linked together,so if you want the race to not be none.you have 2 choice,either make it not unknown or make it manually set 1st sxx partner race to be something.which will not be so *black box. but yeah.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
bypassing "brainwashed NPCs not allowing CGs to start"?
This is possible I bypassed it already.Its tested,It still has the system text warning.BUT.....I am too lazy to put more effort into removing a silly red text warning message.Just waiting for preg and love eye and maybe let me research spine anim more and the codes more,then I can make my own 10x more interactive sxx scene.lol(assume I have more time to mod and screw working or other projects)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Surprised a cheatmod doesn't exist for this yet.
Or rather, a money one, specifically.
There was a cheat engine table for money, achievements, essence, and time posted back a few pages. Probably the closest you are going to get to an actual cheat only mod, versus a complete game mod. Shouldn't be that hard to turn the CE script into a trainer of sorts.

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
Surprised a cheatmod doesn't exist for this yet.
Or rather, a money one, specifically.
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
cheat mod.png

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
working on a cheat menu right now, post ideas for cheats and I'll look into implementing them

View attachment 2465526
Pixy count, money, achivement points, item counts; those as the base and regularly asked for.

One click unlock for special slaves and NPC favorability is optional but will dull the experience of playing the game imo.

Brothel fame is easy to get so throw that out of the window.

the beaver

Sep 26, 2021
Put it through VirusTotal, , and see if it might be a false positive. Try another download source if there are still concerns. Don't play if you don't feel safe.
i tried all the download links, it still flags the rar file as a backdoor and the longer it stays on my pc the more notifications i get (by that i mean like 1 pop-up every 6 or so sec), and i cant open it, could the downloads have been compromised somehow?

nam98721

Aug 21, 2022
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v10; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.14 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
sorry for asking but how do i use this im dumb

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i tried all the download links, it still flags the rar file as a backdoor and the longer it stays on my pc the more notifications i get (by that i mean like 1 pop-up every 6 or so sec), and i cant open it, could the downloads have been compromised somehow?
I downloaded recently from GoFile and found no issues. You could have a local issue on your PC or a false positive. Screenshot of VirusTotal's scan?

Edit: Examples since it was just a 300 MB file:

You have a local issue. Update your Windows OS and Defender's signature files. Run a third-party sweep just in case ( or your choice of trusted provider).

Edit 2: Friend recommended for checks, apparently quicker and may be more helpful for home users.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
request on research of enums/functions that links to the spine sxx animation,pose etc. for the normal girls or npc
I tried looking around but is extremely confused at where they even link the state to the actual animation and how is it linked.

If we can know where the rune sxx scene can be a thing,a lot more possibility will be real.

neat616

May 8, 2018
Is funny that you can make OP yet Balance Slave for Market selling Value by giving her 25000+ milk(only Milk no race focus) as young age and make a baby with her, which make her give birth to a baby with 99999+hp and said birth count but beware of how much milk you give, The highest amount mean that game will freeze for 4+min but is worth it.

the beaver

Sep 26, 2021
I downloaded recently from GoFile and found no issues. You could have a local issue on your PC or a false positive. Screenshot of VirusTotal's scan?

Edit: Examples since it was just a 300 MB file:

You have a local issue. Update your Windows OS and Defender's signature files. Run a third-party sweep just in case ( or your choice of trusted provider).

Edit 2: Friend recommended for checks, apparently quicker and may be more helpful for home users.
i updated windows, tried doing a scan with malwarebytes, bitdefender, windows built in defender and i dont get any flags. i know im being a pain in the rear end but could you please download it and check urself? cuz if you have a windows 10 system and are also getting this flagged as a Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml it must be a false positive and i can allow it and fell safe y'know. thanks in advance

Reactions: Ryuga1212

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i updated windows, tried doing a scan with malwarebytes, bitdefender, windows built in defender and i dont get any flags. i know im being a pain in the rear end but could you please download it and check urself? cuz if you have a windows 10 system and are also getting this flagged as a Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml it must be a false positive and i can allow it and fell safe y'know. thanks in advance
I did the other day, and now when I sent to VirusTotal. There's nothing. If your system comes up clean in sweeps, that's good, means there shouldn't be anything on your machine or network adding payloads to downloads. Just a false positive.

the beaver

Sep 26, 2021
I did the other day, and now when I sent to VirusTotal. There's nothing. If your system comes up clean in sweeps, that's good, means there shouldn't be anything on your machine or network adding payloads to downloads. Just a false positive.
thanks man, guess it must be

Reactions: makeitso

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder
Damn what a gigachad, cheers. :PogChamp:

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes