Jun 18, 2021
I did the other day, and now when I sent to VirusTotal. There's nothing. If your system comes up clean in sweeps, that's good, means there shouldn't be anything on your machine or network adding payloads to downloads. Just a false positive.
Thank you for helping out with this and I have to corroborate same problem, same check, same results, same false positive as all download links were giving the same result with Windows Defender detecting and deleting but the VirusTotal results showed nothing. I'm thinking the false positive is from something in the version update as my research around this problem showed it a recent thing.

Reactions: makeitso

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Ran into one bug small breasts on loli makes her arm disappear.
Yeah, that's known - needs spine assets tweak. Basically, loli only have flat size arm sprite set up, but not for small chest. I'll keep that in mind when I'll make more spine edits later.

Also, here's another question I do have, maybe someone can look into it (Surgy ?)
Basically, it's about thigh size. I know there's a code in Assembly which makes "LowerBodyType" set to 2 (big thighs) instead of 1 (small thighs) if tits size is bigger than 1 (small).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I tinkered with it a bit and it's not that hard to make it return 1. The problem is game doesn't have separate customization option for thigh size. Either it works in "auto" mode or set it to 1/2 only. Unique NPCs/slaves doesn't have this issue because their spine file comes with one thigh size.

So, my question here: can thighs customization be implemented via BepInEx?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kawaii Gentleman

UAVA

Sep 23, 2021
bug?
what bug... .?
there is not bug on complex breeding mod, they removed it and replaced it with a shadow.
nothing wrong with that.
it's fine... .
you sound like you commited a murder in a comedy movie and trying to ignore it.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, that's known - needs spine assets tweak. Basically, loli only have flat size arm sprite set up, but not for small chest. I'll keep that in mind when I'll make more spine edits later.

Also, here's another question I do have, maybe someone can look into it (Surgy ?)
Basically, it's about thigh size. I know there's a code in Assembly which makes "LowerBodyType" set to 2 (big thighs) instead of 1 (small thighs) if tits size is bigger than 1 (small).

Now, I tinkered with it a bit and it's not that hard to make it return 1. The problem is game doesn't have separate customization option for thigh size. Either it works in "auto" mode or set it to 1/2 only. Unique NPCs/slaves doesn't have this issue because their spine file comes with one thigh size.

It should be able to, based on what I saw inside Surgy's keyboard extended plugin. How to do it? haven't got a clue :)

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
I added some brothel changed to my mod, they were a little complicated to add and probably there are some undetected bugs, so I leave old version to download.

changes are descibed in brothel section

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-15-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10016740

I give this basic version because there are bugs with esseneces on clients in old version so I think this is better anyway
Thank you for another update! This looks like a great one, I'm a little scared to start playing it because I got addicted last time and spent hours and hours farming up good Imps.

EDIT: Can I ask what the maintenaince changes were?

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So, I was wondering why "Big female type" Hitsuji spawns without horns. Turned out "Woman" spine required adding new assets from "Girl" spine file.
Good news is, it works. But here's bad news, this particular edit requires modifying:
- Assembly-Csharp.dll (so races such as Hitsuji, Dwarf, Usagi can have grown forms)
- Spine edit to include new assets (sprite addition, new bones and slots). Generating new .atlas file, packing it right is mandatory
- Editing scripting "SpineData" in data.unity3d for each state.

Error in any of this will result in a broken game render. Here's my first rough attempt.

Grown Hitsuji test:
HitsujiGrown.png

Apr 16, 2019
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.4.0.0)

Changelog:

- rebalance maintenance
- fix wierd inheritance body parts
- add new brothel system
Nice! been waitin for this changes for a while, thanks man! Finally I can have clients with essences>1, I always feel the low essence makes the RNG kinda bothersome in the prev version. Also the changes in the maintenance also so much welcome. Can't wait to play this ASAP :D

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, that's known - needs spine assets tweak. Basically, loli only have flat size arm sprite set up, but not for small chest. I'll [/SPOILER]

possible but need to save state else will fked up and be totally random.if dont bind to the titssize*,
if you dont bind to anything IT MUST BE RANDOM.unless uses save*like per character basis.

So how you may ask?I recently explored the custom saving with assistance from guyverek&Surgy&online websites.
Here is a small minigame>Guess which is the eldest
guesswhichistheeldest_minigamewritten.PNG

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
So, I was wondering why "Big female type" Hitsuji spawns without horns. Turned out "Woman" spine required adding new assets from "Girl" spine file.
Good news is, it works. But here's bad news, this particular edit requires modifying:
- Assembly-Csharp.dll (so races such as Hitsuji, Dwarf, Usagi can have grown forms)
- Spine edit to include new assets (sprite addition, new bones and slots). Generating new .atlas file, packing it right is mandatory
- Editing scripting "SpineData" in data.unity3d for each state.

Error in any of this will result in a broken game render. Here's my first rough attempt.
YOOOO.
ok I can do bepin plugin for >races such as Hitsuji, Dwarf, Usagi can have grown forms) pm me relevant code,to save time.
The "SpineData" I can automate patch along my Extremeeasy mod/even seperate.(I think the SpineData edit can even become BEPIN plugn along with the figure edit,but Definitely harder since we need to somehow inject a setter for the field*maybe Surgy/guyverek know some ways?I have no idea.)

also ps you think we can do the reverse for human etc?

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
YOOOO.
ok I can do bepin plugin for >races such as Hitsuji, Dwarf, Usagi can have grown forms) pm me relevant code,to save time.
The "SpineData" I can automate patch along my Extremeeasy mod/even seperate.(I think the SpineData edit can even become BEPIN plugn along with the figure edit,but Definitely harder since we need to somehow inject a setter for the field*maybe Surgy/guyverek know some ways?I have no idea.)

also ps you think we can do the reverse for human etc?
I don't really understand how you folks even work with BepInEx. My approach is different and I only work with raw files on a current game version. I can point on changes I'm doing in Assembly and scripting data, but I really doubt the process can be automated with spine. Like I said, new textures must be generated, new outline textures have to be made manually from the new generated sprite sheet.

1. Assembly-Csharp.dll
1MBMhitsuji.png

This one is set to EFigure.Girl by default. With IL edit it's a pretty simple change from ldc.i4.3 to ldc.i4.2.

2. SpineData script from data.unity3d
It might be confusing, because there's a lot to look at, but basically you need to look for "figure0Name": "Woman", because it's a base figure for 'grown height female characters'. Then look for "slaveShowPartList" below. It looks for a slot/bone/sprite set up beforehand in your spine file. You'll need to add all new stuff here correctly somehow.
Example for a Hitsuji horn added to woman_stand idle pose:

3. Spine
Well, you need to add new sprites first. Make new bones and slots. Once everything is set - generate .json/skel and new .atlas with .png. Make new outline sprite sheet based on new .png (if needed). Pack it back into .bundle files. I started with "woman_stand" because it's a base one which you'll see most of the time in the game.

I think it's not that bad for rough test without a practice/real knowledge :p

Cool, there also tails for sheep and bunny that not have big body versions, as well as bunnies ears (this was disappointing a little)
Yep, I think that's the goal I need to work on my end: to make a base spine file you'll be able to base new code on.

Last edited:

thanui

Apr 12, 2019
How does this compare to the one packaged in Surgy's modpack?
Thank you for bringing it up.
Surgy's use dusty stu's as base for his translation while i use them, Surgy's and dusty stu's, as references to translate the JP game text.
there are many different:

-"Tattoo removal potion" in both dusty stu's and Surgy's translation have already been replaced by "hymen recovery potion" (or injection in my translation).
-My translation tried to fixed names and descriptions for items and traits, resulted in a few different wordings.
-My translation also translated to be closer in meaning with the JP game text while they tried to create their own flow resulted in some more differents.
-Especially in story text.
-And mine don't overwrite the EN game text file.

note: it's still a WIP so there will be more updated versions.

Last edited:

scootsixtyfour

Sep 29, 2017
Not meant to be rude, but that's unrealistic expectations.
I meant someone else lol, dudes already working on a full conversion. but if he feels like doing those things himself then thats fine. I just personally liked the portraits so them being silhouettes now was a bit of a disappointment.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
1. Assembly-Csharp.dll
Noted.will do a random generation function and saving function for it this week/next week.

2. SpineData script from data.unity3d
>This edit is definitely possible the get the infos.However,I am not sure if I can actually set/inject the new value in.
Because I tried to do the injection with TitsSize with reflection but it didnt seems to work.I believe BEPIN can definitely do the change.But I dont know how.

3. Spine
To be honest you can ignore updating outline sprite sheet.
its just a thing in the background to highlight when you click anyway(to cut cost).

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Does anyone have the download link without virus?
I'm also having this, and before someone says it's a false positive, I downloaded it a few days ago in another PC, and it wasn't flagged there. I'm gonna try with an usb and see if that file also gets flagged on this PC.

Edit: I moved the zip file from the other PC to this one, and it got detected as a virus too, which is kinda weird since I have windows defender on both PCs and I haven't touched any configuration on either of them. The only difference is that I use this one more than the other, so maybe it was an update or something?

Last edited:

TenTenTimes

May 3, 2020
I'm also having this, and before someone says it's a false positive, I downloaded it a few days ago in another PC, and it wasn't flagged there. I'm gonna try with an usb and see if that file also gets flagged on this PC.

Edit: I moved the zip file from the other PC to this one, and it got detected as a virus too, which is kinda weird since I have windows defender on both PCs and I haven't touched any configuration on either of them. The only difference is that I use this one more than the other, so maybe it was an update or something?
Got the same, came up as ¨severe¨ something called Backdoor.Bladabindi whatever that means.

Reactions: nero2388

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Got the same, came up as ¨severe¨ something called Backdoor.Bladabindi whatever that means.
this seems to be a problem for some users of this site I noticed. that particular virus is from one of the download mirrors its not the actual download its from a popup add on one of the download mirrors
check that you are downloading the the real file and not a fake from an add

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Some news about spine editing. Remember that weird looking bug with eyes "C type"?

1673016568816.png

I didn't know what really caused this issue, right until I tried to make 'Grown' versions of Usagi and Hitsuji. Basically, these races use 'girl' type assets and that use more assets (about 200), compared to 'woman' type. These includes horns, tails and also 4 types of faces, 4 'eye blink' and 'eye hair' textures. Grown version have slots 1, 2 and 4, but not 3. So if you somehow make Usagi/Hitsuji/Dwarf to use 'Woman' type and 'C type' (which is 3) was used - you'll see that image in action.

So, since I plan to update spine files anyway, I decided to add a working 'C type' (Ears still not added for this test, but I'm working on it, it needs more set up to be done right) :

MBM-GrownUsagiEyeCfixed.png

Now another thing I managed to do is a correct way to generate ouline sprite sheets via spine. I figured a way to use game-provided f/f_o pngs to make new ones. If we'll add a whole-new sprite, then it's just about making an edit of a single sprite before rebuilding it, here's an example:
head_front_3_n.png head_front_3_f_o.png head_front_3_f.png
Spine Texture Packer recommendation now updated to pack normal and outline spritesheets:

MBM-TexturePackerSettings_V2_WithOulines.png

Regions - Alias must be unchecked to build same normal and outline sprite sheets.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes