Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now this game is a f-ing masterpiece.
I will never get tired of cute artstyle while everything dark is happening around it.

I'm GLAD I found a game that isn't sh-t for once.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Buckle in, this explanation's gonna be a long one.
Gonna add info to this with what I know as a Modder.You are right about the rework and some problems.

-1st ,Correction to the limit of a object* in any place,cage,/race/monster doesnt matter much,about the movement.(well it take me 4 days to fully rework 50% of the limitation,in my setting,private estate player can go practically anywhere.like seriously.
You wanna go breeding room?sure.
Maybe creating 8 of you and just go touch* while looking at some girl giving birth?or go management brothel block clients?sure.
prove
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-THE PROBLEM
as you noticed the sxx animation is correlated by place,target&many other small variables controlled.
1.Like You would normally expect any male sxx with any female right?Since,player can go brothel as shown above?NOPE.
2.ALSO,I have seen MANY MANY MANY sxx scene where I just see the background.
Why?Lack of animation and I assume they just go to sxx in other dimension.

3.To addon location dependant,BUT,somehow tentacle will practically fk any girl

4.Modding new anim is fundamentally limited due to above reason and trust me even looking at the code extensively.You can only find hints to what could get it working.But not sure.and by not sure. You should be expecting 1-2 week dev time for a single animation until the modders have figured out and share the ways to do it.

5.Fixing the fundamental problem.The animation logic system is created to be like an automated sxx factory(*if you know what I mean with these hints).
-automatic water tap.just put your hand close and water out.
-automatic sxx,yeah just drop and they sxx.

These as you can see is a very very very simple mechanics as a user.
However if you add futa,who to who?style?etc.
If you answer two or more of these question.and think you have solve it.YOU ARE IN FACT VERY WRONG.
A simple usage system will make ANY future extension MUCH MORE HARDER.(and I bet most would expect to have changable sxx position a thing in future.At least I do*)
flexible things are generally never simple.
- like how modding a game,etc. Is it very easy to code?I think no it need experience,etc..
So,to fix that fundamentally we must give user a way to pick/control.Like how much,which position etc.

-known solution,
1)we just somehow use unity mod this.instead of manually finding variables.Because as far as I know dev in Unity has very very good support for spine including auto-suggestion.(and any good dev knows a good auto-suggestion can save you a looott of time)

2)give modders a shxt ton of animation&time&money? Then custom animation&futa&rune h will be real very fast.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Having some trouble installing the Complex Breeding Mod. Tried searching through for a solution in this thread but it doesn't specify.
True its kinda wachky sometimes,even my modding setup need practically a clone from some other pro modders setup.

But tldr,
yes you are right about bepin seen on top of mono&xxx_Data
But did you also copy the doorstop_config.ini&winhttp.dll (*this shxt took me half day to figure out)

after putting the complex..dll in the bepin/plugins folder did you try restart the game at least twice?
it should work at the 2nd time.

if it doesnt bad luck check the version,
I think complex breeding mod is a bit more sensitive to game version compare to modpack or some of my mods.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Some news about spine editing. Remember that weird looking bug with eyes "C type"?

View attachment 2472839
Yeah this issue currently me and guyverek temporarily use a code patch to not use this.lmao.

also damn that's fast.
On the side of Figure patching.Its also going very well.
I just need to patch the getter of the figure and that's it.(i am just waiting for the animation etc.)
actually you know what just got it working.also dont mind the custom taned*? girl. and dont mind the THICCness of the girl.the lower body size is moded.
(the screenshot one is v1 has bugs,fixed it though.I think animation is even related to the Figure type.yeap)

The spinedata edit as bepin patch seems possible but we definitely need to see if it works or not.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah Degenerator-ERO 's explanation is on point here. Can't say it better myself. One idea I can think of
- maybe it can be possible to make futas as brothel clients at least? And yeah, some code changes needed still.
hmmm brothel clients......
Probably dont work well with stock game.
as far as I know you can add it but dont think will ever wear condom or whatnot,
even if they wear.we will need a mod menu to toggle on/off.
But Should be possible?I have no idea how to add new character though. need ask guyverek.
Maybe a new figure as Futa?Then inherit both Female and Male stuff.and then....somehow have a logic/user controlable role* when sxx.

As for modding, here's another idea. I've been thinking about mod distribution and one thing I want to avoid is uploading whole data.unity3d and .bundles files. So, how about delta file patching using this tool ( )? Maybe it would be even possible to make a shell script (.bat file) later to patch every file automatically and at once with this method?
sure why not seems like a neat tool lets give it a shot.

Last edited:

gruddd

Jun 26, 2020
My antivirus detects a file called "backdoor" something for this, looked interesting but unfortunately too untrustworthy

Reactions: nero2388

JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
Well, about false-positives, I've noticed that when I upload edited Assembly-Csharp.dll on f95 directly, it always flags it as a virus. I've also seen uploaded Pixel Game Maker MV decompiler here, which also was flagged by f95 as virus (but that's an injector decompiler which actually does its job).
So yeah, I don't really bother with these flags anyway. Try this upload:

MEGA (2.0.15.1+separate archives DLC and Uncensor)

I tried it on virustotal recently and it was something like "0/60".
Can you put it on another upload site please, MEGA with it's download limit is a pain in the ass.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
sure why not seems like a neat tool lets give it a shot.
Alright, let's see how it goes:

This is a test mod version which allows to create grown versions of usagi slaves, only one idle standing pose is fully working with new Type C face/ears/tail. This upload is made specifically to test delta patching tool. It's made for version 2.0.15.1 ONLY and your original files shouldn't be modded/edited prior to using xdelta patch.

Following files must be patched:

- data.unity3d in MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder
- Assembly-CSharp.dll in MonsterBlackMarket_Data/Managed folder
- woman_assets_all.bundle in MonsterBlackMarket_Data/StreamingAssets/aa/StandaloneWindows64

Patching order doesn't matter.

If everything is done correctly, you should be able to create Usagi slaves like this (screenshot)

Windows version build of Delta patcher tool is attached to the archive as a freeware software. Linux and MacOS builds can be found here ( )

Files attached to this post like that just to avoid filesize limit, alternatively this whole package can be downloaded here ( ).

Main point I'm sharing it like that is I don't want to make people to download 80-100 mb for each mod iteration, it also probably easier to patch it like that, instead of UABEA mod packs (although I'm thinking about it, can be an alternative). I also want to see if its possible to make a .bat script for this tool to patch every file in these folders at once. I have no knowledge about it, so maybe someone can look into it? I'd want this process to be as easy as possible, mainly because people REALLY don't like to follow multiple steps in instructions and in the end it usually doesn't work for them :p

Can you put it on another upload site please, MEGA with it's download limit is a pain in the ass.
Here you go, .

Last edited:

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019

This is a test mod version which allows to create grown versions of usagi slaves, only one idle standing pose is fully working with new Type C face/ears/tail. This upload is made specifically to test delta patching tool. It's made for version 2.0.15.1 ONLY and your original files shouldn't be modded/edited prior to using xdelta patch.

- woman_assets_all.bundle in MonsterBlackMarket_Data/StreamingAssets/aa/StandaloneWindows64

Patching order doesn't matter.

If everything is done correctly, you should be able to create Usagi slaves like this (screenshot)

Windows version build of Delta patcher tool is attached to the archive as a freeware software. Linux and MacOS builds can be found here ( )

Files attached to this post like that just to avoid filesize limit, alternatively this whole package can be downloaded here (link).

Main point I'm sharing it like that is I don't want to make people to download 80-100 mb for each mod iteration, it also probably easier to patch it like that, instead of UABEA mod packs (although I'm thinking about it, can be an alternative). I also want to see if its possible to make a .bat script for this tool to patch every file in these folders at once. I have no knowledge about it, so maybe someone can look into it? I'd want this process to be as easy as possible, mainly because people REALLY don't like to follow multiple steps in instructions and in the end it usually doesn't work for them :p

Here you go, .
Thank you for your work. The future of modding this game looks bright.

With this modification, are Usagi slaves purchased from the market fully-grown or still in their loli state? If fully-grown, does this move Usagi slaves from the "Small Furry" category to the "Furry" category? I am curious about how this interacts with the market manipulation window/system. If they can't be recategorized, I think it wouldn't be so bad if fully-grown Usagi slaves were only obtainable via cosmetic potion (not milk, etc.) for the sake of coherence, but it's at your discretion. Thanks again.

Degenerator-ERO

Jul 15, 2022
Holy smokes, that is quite the explanation. Seems the game itself would need to be rebuilt from the ground up if you wanted futa characters that are interchangable. A hand-wave method would probably be to make them essentially act like male monsters exclusively, but then that would defeat the whole purpose of them being a 'futa' and having both male and female sex organs. Another would probably be making them toggleable as to who's the top and bottom, but as you said -- messing with the code will probably yield some odd bugs.
One idea I can think of - maybe it can be possible to make futas as brothel clients at least? But that will require some of custom graphics created (although not as many as if you'll have to make for slaves/monsters types). And yeah, some code changes needed still. And what's the benefit of that, again?
I will say, since yesterday, two other ways to implement this kind of thing have occurred to me. Again, pretty hefty blocks of text in here.

As for the balancing, it'd probably be best for something like that to be end game -- by the time you reach day 50 anyways, you'd already have a Sex-Industrial Complex making thousands in cash a day.
Personally, my intuition there would be to see if it can be tacked on as a late-game addition Rune's abilities. Right now, she already lets you drag in dead slaves in order to revive them; perhaps after you've managed to do all the brainwashes, she lets you drag in living ones, and will swap them over to being a futa (or set them back to standard hardware, if they were already a futa when you dragged them in) for a flat amount of essence. Again, though, it'd take some testing to see if that could work.

hatlol

Nov 7, 2021
Just finished the game on normal difficulty. I read some older posts in this thread about ng+. As far as I understand, when starting a new game, the button to switch to your own estate should be available from the very beginning. But if i start a new game i have to spend 50k once again for it. Am I missing something?

Degenerator-ERO

Jul 15, 2022
Just finished the game on normal difficulty. I read some older posts in this thread about ng+. As far as I understand, when starting a new game, the button to switch to your own estate should be available from the very beginning. But if i start a new game i have to spend 50k once again for it. Am I missing something?
That's a new change as of the DLC, to my knowledge. That said, the old behavior was also probably a huge bug; before the DLC, you'd gain access to the personal estate for the first time when you made it to day 51 on any save, but from then on, you'd be given an estate immediately whenever you open up any save, or start a new game. Being able to access it was probably supposed to be save-specific from the get-go, and they just kinda futzed it up somewhere.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I will say, since yesterday, two other ways to implement this kind of thing have occurred to me. Again, pretty hefty blocks of text in here.

Personally, my intuition there would be to see if it can be tacked on as a late-game addition Rune's abilities. Right now, she already lets you drag in dead slaves in order to revive them; perhaps after you've managed to do all the brainwashes, she lets you drag in living ones, and will swap them over to being a futa (or set them back to standard hardware, if they were already a futa when you dragged them in) for a flat amount of essence. Again, though, it'd take some testing to see if that could work.
Excellent explanation again. Here's another idea I think of futa's implementation. In a base game there is a horse room, which does have one special room type and one animation. There's an impregnation possibility, but births always result in money basically.
So maybe it can be possible to duplicate horse room slot and actually populate it with 2 futa characters (like in original)? Conception Rate might be set to 0 for them to avoid pregnancies so it would work just as a "brothel show room" and nothing more. As a trade-off for the lack of pregnancies, slave would receive deprivation points in higher rate. It also needs one special animation, of course.

Also, since you work with Unity projects I think I might have something interesting in mind about that with a tool like (tried the output on Unity 2020.3.37f1 which it seem to be built on, but there's tons of errors and it requires the knowledge to work with).
With this modification, are Usagi slaves purchased from the market fully-grown or still in their loli state? If fully-grown, does this move Usagi slaves from the "Small Furry" category to the "Furry" category? I am curious about how this interacts with the market manipulation window/system. If they can't be recategorized, I think it wouldn't be so bad if fully-grown Usagi slaves were only obtainable via cosmetic potion (not milk, etc.) for the sake of coherence, but it's at your discretion. Thanks again.
- With this modification, are Usagi slaves purchased from the market fully-grown or still in their loli state?
- They are purchased from the market as a fully-grown with any tits size. 'Loli state' for them works like their original "girl" form. I didn't disable size 0 here and it doesn't render correctly (arm is missing) and there are no nipples for this body upper body texture. Easy solution on my end would be to disable size 0 for them, but we'll see.

- If fully-grown, does this move Usagi slaves from the "Small Furry" category to the "Furry" category?
- It doesn't, but I have a rough idea what kind of code checks for that, maybe I'll look into it.

- I think it wouldn't be so bad if fully-grown Usagi slaves were only obtainable via cosmetic potion (not milk, etc.)
- There's also a code for that which I actually want to bypass for special slaves/NPCs to allow their customization. But I'm also limited by lack of knowledge and IL editing aspects.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Excellent explanation again. Here's another idea I think of futa's implementation. In a base game there is a horse room, which does have one special room type and one animation. There's an impregnation possibility, but births always result in money basically.
So maybe it can be possible to duplicate horse room slot and actually populate it with 2 futa characters (like in original)? Conception Rate might be set to 0 for them to avoid pregnancies so it would work just as a "brothel show room" and nothing more. As a trade-off for the lack of pregnancies, slave would receive deprivation points in higher rate. It also needs one special animation, of course.
we would need to create a new room type/data?i assume?Will need some assets patching&animations for that and some code along it.But definitely much more possible.

- There's also a code for that which I actually want to bypass for special slaves/NPCs to allow their customization. But I'm also limited by lack of knowledge and IL editing aspects.
customization is possible to be used* but there is no effect since its the fixed spine.
The customization will only apply to the normal slaves.eg in Amilia

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
With this modification, are Usagi slaves purchased from the market fully-grown or still in their loli state?
depends on the code logic/mods.For me I currently uses random/genetic inheritance.(its switchable so yeah I implemented a few to let me play around.)
if you have any suggestion related to it can also ping me.

If fully-grown, does this move Usagi slaves from the "Small Furry" category to the "Furry" category?
By default no .
checked.Not really unless you mean when you squeeze milk or when you buy from market trigger event.
To clarify,The "Small Furry" & "Furry" category is fundamentally not a character stats*. Its just a temporary abstract per case thing the dev add to categorize and could be different in some functions.
They just look the race by default.
Its possible to mod but it would be tooo tedious to track all code down and edit for very little benefits,changing milk type sounds cool though.

I am curious about how this interacts with the market manipulation window/system. If they can't be recategorized, I think it wouldn't be so bad if fully-grown Usagi slaves were only obtainable via cosmetic potion (not milk, etc.) for the sake of coherence
I see....I get your point because you want to control where can you get them and not depend on random luck in market i assume?
Should be possible but slightly harder because its not a thing originally in game.
For me I just use origin dna/ whatever race and roll the dice.When I dont want to look at market.

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018

This method 2 seems kinda possible.I think if I read it correctly.The core flow is>
1,make sure a girl/male can have like a extra note *FUTA* AND we must make sure it last in save so it wont be not a futa the next day.
2,A futa then can look at this note and render FUTA spine/animation/game logic.
3,The game logic of sxx can be simplified*if needed with one restrained(receiver?) by having a new custom room
4,to create them we just mod rune to trigger a girl normal<->futa

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018

It works but currently only if in slave cage&when dragging,also can you add the cute hand for them?seems kinda sad no hand.
itseemslikeitworks_butcanwegivethem_theircutehand.PNG

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes