nnnkkkk

Nov 7, 2018
1679218215170.png
I need a mod to change the value, Give it like a random mod in the store. Is there anyone who can give it to me? Or is there a way to fix these values?
1679218215170.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
It works but currently only if in slave cage&when dragging,also can you add the cute hand for them?seems kinda sad no hand.
View attachment 2479198
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, that's why I said it patches woman_stand idle/masturbation pose. Other situations wasn't patched. Flat tits size will cause in missing hand.
There are 3 upper body types, and I believe one of them is drawn without nipples. Need to switch it and add the hand for flat grown size which is currently missing.

Last edited:

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.4.0.0)
Loving the mod.
Some feedback after playing a few runs on Master:

Clutter mechanics: I like this for trying to force the player to go for quality over quantity, maybe disabling this after day 50 would be a good idea, it's great for limiting the player while the first 50 days are going, but after that it really gets bad when late game slaves bomb you with 4+ offspring each time they give birth.
You can go from 40ish slaves to 60++ in a matter of seconds and sometimes it can happen just before end-of-day.

Slave races: Currently only a few "higher rarity" races are worth the effort to get to them, mainly cause their stats are just not great, or even in some cases worse than the starting slave (human).

Brothel: Loving the brothel changes, they are great.
But I did find some weird things, slave stats don't seem to affect income, brothel partons seem to not care what they are fucking, they pay the same for fucking a depraved goblin(0 essences) and a non-depraved angel(20+ total essences).

BUG?: Health modifiers from essences don't seem to work for some reason?
Sheep have a base health of 240
Sheep with Demonic3(+30) Elemental2(-20) Eternal4(+80) Feral5(-20) has 244...

Thanks for the awesome mod.

EDIT: on the slave race feedback I forgot to mention that it might be related to the fact that essences are giving flat increases to stats,so they affect higher rarity races less, like getting elemental 10 on a human makes the human have 20 upkeep instead of the original 120.. the same 10 elemental essence on a Salamander girl just drops her from 400 upkeep to 300.. percentage based bonuses on essences might be able to help this but could also break the game I guess.

Last edited:

WizardsTariff

Dec 14, 2020
Mod is intended to play more sandbox then 50 day base game runs, basic game is very easy and you should pick diffculty based on mod not on base game, so if you dont want cluter mechanics, just play on normal difficulty where it is disabled.
I will change this mechanics in future and give some way to lower this. For example guard proffession which depraved slave can have and they will help with security in your facility and will increase slave soft cap by some number

This is intended for now, there will be more skills in future (if I get some motivation...) which give better tier species some value. Remember that you can easy copy speices in brothel so if next tier is better in every way you can just sell lower tiers and flood your cages with new tier. That is something I dont want in this mod. Hope you understand.

Well Im not an expert in this but I think that it is more realistic that you have some money i go to brothel and say you want some big breast women to give you company, they give the women in your preference and then you pay money you say you have.
For me it is unrealistic that you go with 10 dolars in pocket, they offer you and angel and in some magic way pay 1000 dolars.
If someone want to give his angels to poor beggers, they can do this. That the managment part of brothel that I want to have in this mod. I do this mod mostly for myself and for me it is immersive that I can have part of the brothel for more wealthy people with more rare slave species, and on the side some goblin slaves give yourself for pennies.

I will check this in free time. Thx for reporting this.

Thank you for feedback, I hope you dont mind that I have some vision and I will go in my own direction.
I like the idea of setting the prices of rooms! Makes me feel very evil. Good luck with the mod and work!

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
For example guard proffession which depraved slave can have and they will help with security in your facility and will increase slave soft cap by some number
Oh nice, I'll be looking forward to this.

This is intended for now, there will be more skills in future (if I get some motivation...) which give better tier species some value. Remember that you can easy copy speices in brothel so if next tier is better in every way you can just sell lower tiers and flood your cages with new tier. That is something I dont want in this mod. Hope you understand.
By the way, would it be possible to change the problem of easy species copy from brothel by setting it so the rare species have a high chance to give birth to their lower rarity counterparts ? or just an abomination that gets instantly sold like the male horses? (just throwing out ideas that could maybe work, as I can't really help with coding..)

For me it is unrealistic that you go with 10 dolars in pocket, they offer you and angel and in some magic way pay 1000 dolars.
If someone want to give his angels to poor beggers, they can do this. That the managment part of brothel that I want to have in this mod. I do this mod mostly for myself and for me it is immersive that I can have part of the brothel for more wealthy people with more rare slave species, and on the side some goblin slaves give yourself for pennies.
I see what you mean, my problem was the opposite actually, someone comes to the brothel with 1000$ and gets a run-down half dead goblin and proceeds to pay ALL their cash at hand.
I noticed that the reputation to the (brothel)Factions just goes UP and never DOWN, so maybe that's what you plan to change later but wasn't changed yet ?

Thank you for feedback, I hope you dont mind that I have some vision and I will go in my own direction.
You're welcome, I'm really liking the mod and looking forward to where you'll be taking it, seriously it's awesome.

jozinbazin

Apr 22, 2021
How do I force Pixy to auto sell offspring? I click on slave and check to autosell, but they seem to ignore it. Is it a bug or they changed something in v2, and I don't know how to use it.

Degenerator-ERO

Jul 15, 2022
This method 2 seems kinda possible.I think if I read it correctly.The core flow is>
1,make sure a girl/male can have like a extra note *FUTA* AND we must make sure it last in save so it wont be not a futa the next day.
2,A futa then can look at this note and render FUTA spine/animation/game logic.
3,The game logic of sxx can be simplified*if needed with one restrained(receiver?) by having a new custom room
4,to create them we just mod rune to trigger a girl normal<->futa
You'd also want a note attached to slaves that aren't futas, so that you can use that to stop them from doing things that only a futa should be able to do. Apart from that, though, you're spot on.

Degenerator-ERO

Jul 15, 2022
So maybe it can be possible to duplicate horse room slot and actually populate it with 2 futa characters (like in original)? Conception Rate might be set to 0 for them to avoid pregnancies so it would work just as a "brothel show room" and nothing more. As a trade-off for the lack of pregnancies, slave would receive deprivation points in higher rate. It also needs one special animation, of course.
That is a possibility, though it may still have a couple challenges. If the idea is that you can drag in slaves to act as the futas in that room, you'd still need to do the same problem-solving with regards to figuring out a way to tell when a slave is or isn't eligible to fill that role - and I've already talked enough about options for that. If the room is instead populated with a couple stationary futas automatically, like how two horses just come pre-packaged in the original room, that would skip around having to mess with all the other bells and whistles of making futa slaves functional in the rest of the game; but, it would also mean it'll likely be impossible to change the appearance of those futas without some other extra work-around. Perhaps some sort of hack-ey room customization menu can be made by splicing together code/UI elements of the cloning vat and the cosmetic potion; or, maybe something can be made out of whatever code is used to manage the brainwashed versions of the business partner NPCs that show up at the personal estate, since they're immovable characters that can evidently be tweaked to accept items. Bit of a hail-mary either way, but there's a chance that one or the other might actually turn out to be pretty easy to do.

Either way, I'll have to give that asset ripper a try. Cheers.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
It works but currently only if in slave cage&when dragging,also can you add the cute hand for them?seems kinda sad no hand.
View attachment 2479198
I'll quote your post again just for an update:
I said Grown 'Female' figure have 3 upper body types, but there's actually one, drawn without nipples. 'Girl' type have 3. They do have a different sprite size, mesh is also different. So I made a rough sprite edit:

body.png

About missing hand and arm. I've decided to solve this issue by adding a new "type 0" slot with existing "type 1" assets/meshes/bones, just copied and duplicated sprites with their position adjusted. Here's a result:

MBMGrownFigureFlatSizeFixedv2.png

This is actually a very useful information for me, because it allows to fix Flat "0" type for Grown slaves.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hi there !!!
Just a question : Can a girl get pregnant with a horse in bestiality show ?
Yep, but birth will result in auto-sale of horse baby if I remember correctly.

Also, experimented with adding a new 'Back Hair' type. There are 5 types in the game, with type 4 and type 5 also attaching 'hairbundle_back' automatically when selected. If 'type 6' and so on is added to spine and character data is updated to include it game will update customize option to have an 'Type F':

MBM-TypeF-New6thHairType.png

Gallery character customization code seems to be different from in-game, so new types won't show up. But that doesn't matter if you don't care about gallery mode anyway.
PS: I also noticed I didn't update Human data to have 'type 6/F' so maybe that's why...

Last edited:

Shizurux

Jan 27, 2023
Yep, but birth will result in auto-sale of horse baby if I remember correctly.

Also, experimented with adding a new 'Back Hair' type. There are 5 types in the game, with type 4 and type 5 also attaching 'hairbundle_back' automatically when selected. If 'type 6' and so on is added to spine and character data is updated to include it game will update customize option to have an 'Type F':

View attachment 2480792

Gallery character customization code seems to be different from in-game, so new types won't show up. But that doesn't matter if you don't care about gallery mode anyway.
PS: I also noticed I didn't update Human data to have 'type 6/F' so maybe that's why...
can you pass me the mod?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
can you pass me the mod?
For now, I'm mostly post about my findings with expanding customization options. Currently only one "pose" is updated, and there are many more character poses which needs to be updated by hand. It will take time and effort.

I just remember someone asked if we can add more hair styles, for example, and I thought we are limited to a pre-defined number of slots (like 5 hair styles). Now I can say: "We can probably add 'up to 20 more hairstyles' without a serious game code change".

Gonna add that latest findings makes me feel a lot more optimistic about future customization mods. I just hope more people with actual drawing skills and spine editing will help me to expand this aspect of the game.

Notice how game handles more than 26 slots. After 26th with "Z TYPE" it proceeds with symbols: "[ , \ , ] , ^". Let's just say it's probably not a good idea to use more than 26 hairstyles/customizable parts to make these "Symbol TYPE" option to appear.
View attachment MBM-BackHairMaxNumberOfSlotsTested_VP9.webM

Last edited:

gamergod64

Jun 2, 2018
it would be cool if there was a mod where you could change 1 eye's color like an add heterochromia option to customize

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes