Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
NO WAY!!! They changed the font when getting/spending money. This is a great update. Oh, and the player's breakthrough of changing the slave's model is also good too. You're all doing God's work.

Apr 7, 2018
Wait im confused i know it's possible to save edit big breasts onto anything, but I thought it wasn't possible to do that without causing the body type (namely the lower body) to become curvy as well? If its possible i'd like to know since i have a bunch of chars I specifically didn't give big tits cause I didn't want them curvy

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Wait im confused i know it's possible to save edit big breasts onto anything, but I thought it wasn't possible to do that without causing the body type (namely the lower body) to become curvy as well? If its possible i'd like to know since i have a bunch of chars I specifically didn't give big tits cause I didn't want them curvy
Well, this is controlled via gameassembly script and it's more complicated to change. What I posted here is basically a Spine editor test. It's more flexible comparing to what the game allows you to do.
Also, about that magnified chest size which is 1.3x - it's bigger than value 4 that sammy117! mentioned and was also done just to test graphics. It's not implemented and not designed to work with other animations.

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

erixstyle79

Aug 30, 2021
Since we're talking about editing game files, does anyone know if it's possible to mod fairy behavior? I'd prefer if they moved idle girls to any open breeding room instead of the last one they were pulled from, that way I can keep my assembly lines running constantly without having to micro them.

Reactions: Bort740

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Since we're talking about editing game files, does anyone know if it's possible to mod fairy behavior? I'd prefer if they moved idle girls to any open breeding room instead of the last one they were pulled from, that way I can keep my assembly lines running constantly without having to micro them.
If you have enough fairies, I would recommend just having two girls per breading room. They'll keep the breeding room running pretty much 100% of the time. That's what I do and I don't worry about micro managing the girls to keep them all breeding efficiently.

Reactions: erixstyle79

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
Only "m_PixyMoveSpeed" I believe. And... to make things a bit faster you can also change the value "m_RestTime" ( default: 20 ), inside "ConfigData" file .

Just keep in mind that: if the rest time is too short, and the fairy isn't fast enough, it will not execute any management action.

Reactions: erixstyle79
Apr 7, 2018
Well, this is controlled via gameassembly script and it's more complicated to change. What I posted here is basically a Spine editor test. It's more flexible comparing to what the game allows you to do.
Oh I see thought people got it working in-game. Maybe itll be possible eventually

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Good game, thanks for the share! What's up with the DLC talk?
Are you asking about what the DLC is, or just updates?

If it's the former, there's DLC in the works for the game that's slated for release in either late December or in January, and it's gonna add a bunch of stuff. To my knowledge, it will have:

- New NPCs (one that seems to deal with room upgrades, and supposedly a succubus though we haven't heard much about her yet)

- The ability for the player character to knock up the new and original NPCs, though I'm not sure what we'll be able to use the offspring for yet)

- A new monster type (tentacle room)

- New unique slaves (a neko and a sheep girl, I believe)

MonMike

Nov 24, 2022
Krongorka
Can you help with getting the mods to work? newer BepInEx seem to crash the game and even tried 574 by recommendation; and that one doesn't load the plugins

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Krongorka
Can you help with getting the mods to work? newer BepInEx seem to crash the game and even tried 574 by recommendation; and that one doesn't load the plugins
The kind of mods I work with doesn't involve BepInEx at all, I only mentioned it because it allows to work with some code which is not available for editing otherwise.
At this point, I'm pretty sure we need folks like SoapBoxHero and Surgy if we're talking about modding the game with BepInEx.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
is it possible to view or extract the resources of the game?
Might have potential to make outfits or something...
To some extent, yes. However for graphical edits it's complicated because you'll need spine editor license for starters. And even then you'll need various game code changes to apply new stuff.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
is it possible to view or extract the resources of the game?
Might have potential to make outfits or something...
Using Texture Replacer plugin, U can edit images.
But this game has a some(?) mods. plug-ins may conflict with BepInEx version differences. 'cause BepInEx Bleeding Edge has many build and It different #5xx and #6xx versions. #6xx versions are not supports the BepInEx 5.x plugins(Texture Replacer).

Texture Replacer has MD5 calculation issue. (can be different result with GPU) If not using MD5, there are no problems.
Texture Replacer is using at Beat Refle, Night of Revenge, The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca and so on.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).​

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes