TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Those are inherent trait, the race trait is like Human slaves gain more rep and gold when put on brothel.
I could be wrong though since i am abstaining from playing the game until DLC comes out.
Yes, you're correct; they're called race traits in-game in the menus.

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
I just thought of something! What are your opinions of getting slaves with two positive race traits ( plus a royal/noble/chieftain trait if the slaves are from a special family) through purchase.

And you can only get them through an illegal auction! To unlock the auction, you have to first unlock the Sena & Lena. Next, buy 30 cosmetic potions and buy 30 slaves from Amilia. Finally, Amilia will personally give you the auction I.D.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
What is the point of monster inheriting gene that can only benefit slave? I'm missing something?
just the way they made the game for simple coding sake (this is their first game). Children inherit all genes of their parents. I think there was some functions that were cut from the game: there was supposed to be some sort of food system to feed your workers. So maybe there would have been more purposes for things like Orcs having higher HP.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
I just thought of something! What are your opinions of getting slaves with two positive race traits ( plus a royal/noble/chieftain trait if the slaves are from a special family) through purchase.

And you can only get them through an illegal auction! To unlock the auction, you have to first unlock the Sena & Lena. Next, buy 30 cosmetic potions and buy 30 slaves from Amilia. Finally, Amilia will personally give you the auction I.D.
That would certainly add another layer of play time which can make the game quite more enjoyable since the only 'royal' slave we have is the dwarf Aure.

keita.k93

Jul 8, 2022
Here's my tweaked save files with unlocked NPCs Flora, Niel, Sena & Lena on Day 1. Also unlocks Barbara in her unfinished state. Her character spine file is in the game, but it's won't show up in the game and her menu is not accessible yet. She does come with some cool features, such as upgrading rooms with various random stats (such as improving/downgrading stats or allows to cure veneral decease for slaves and monsters in 1 game day). Upgrade anything 5 times and then you'll be able to build a "Corruption Capsule" (that's how it's called in game files). Slaves with Depravity level less than 5 (50) can be placed there in any state, so it's like a brainwashing device.
She will also give you 2 unique slaves once you'll raise her 'likeability' bar high enough. You can place them in rooms, but they are only interactable via Unit tab. Their sprites are not yet in game, so there's no animations but they are breedable so you can place them in a player mansion room, such as VIP. They will spawn kids with Unique traits #103 and #104, I didn't see what these traits do exactly, but feel free to experiment with it.

By the way, what's the current state of modding for this game? I know it was built with Il2cpp and modding can be a pain. But I think I might be able to help with unpacking game files. There are a lot of scripting files available for editing and repacking. Textures and Spine-animations might be available for editing as well if anyone else have spine software but I'm yet to test if these could be safely replaced.

View attachment 2181271 View attachment 2181274
May I know how to you unlocked all NPC by edit the save file, I have been try many time with save editor still unable to figure out which one to unlock NPC.

Lordum

Dec 16, 2021
Here, it's save i have. For me it's have all CG.
Unzip to your save data. It's 1 and 2 slots, so make sure that your saves in another.
After start game, then load second save, it have 50 days. Then contine game to 51 day, and you can get harem CG.
Hope that work's.

Reactions: Taiwan0905

violadofelipe

Mar 11, 2019
I was playing it when my laptop turn off and now I can’t load my save data. Anyone now what can I do for restore the save data?

RedShocktrooper

Jan 2, 2020
It'd be nice if there was a way to actually make girls without the brothel in the early-ish game. What's the point of these slaves if I can't partake myself?

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
Since we are on the topic of slaves. Why can't the Devs have a poll vote of what kind of monster or slave we get?
They could post it on their Pixiv or twitter account.

Last edited:

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
what kind of slaves would you guys like in the game for the DLC?
Slaves: Kuma (Bear girl), ushimimi (cow girl), Oni
Those are what I currently have in mind.

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
what kind of slaves would you guys like in the game for the DLC?
You've asked this question before, but snake girls (lamias) would be cool. I see them laying eggs, giving birth to 4-5 at a time. Maybe even producing milk that could be crafted into STD meds, so sacrificing sick girls isn't necessary. Though that should be balanced out with them having smaller sizes than the other slave races. They could come right before dragonians in game progression, or be an Origin DNA-only slave as with large monsters.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes