TeethYM

Apr 16, 2022
Is the character portrait for each slave always supposed to display the same character for that race or is my game glitched Desktop Screenshot 2022.12.06 - 17.14.00.65.png

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Is the character portrait for each slave always supposed to display the same character for that race or is my game glitched View attachment 2218525
Nah, each race has a static portrait. Humans and elves have a few variants but I think they realized that drawing high res portraits for each and every possible combination would take WAY too long.

Only thing that changes should be titty size in the portrait.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Wish they bothered with the portraits, though. They already have the tech in place to adjust the character sprites on the fly; surely it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to extend the same or similar code to some still images? :(

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Wish they bothered with the portraits, though. They already have the tech in place to adjust the character sprites on the fly; surely it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to extend the same or similar code to some still images? :(
The assets for the portraits aren't the same as the assets for sprites. They'd have to draw all of them in high-res portrait versions. There's some things they could do pretty easily tho like colors and skin tones.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
The assets for the portraits aren't the same as the assets for sprites. They'd have to draw all of them in high-res portrait versions. There's some things they could do pretty easily tho like colors and skin tones.
I get they're not the same. My point is that they already have a portrait for every race; it wouldn't be too much of a bother if chunks of the portraits we already have could be tweaked on the fly to match the hair and eye colors, for example. I can see how it'd quickly become inconvenient once you start asking for hair styles and shit, but some of the simpler options would have been neat

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I get they're not the same. My point is that they already have a portrait for every race; it wouldn't be too much of a bother if chunks of the portraits we already have could be tweaked on the fly to match the hair and eye colors, for example. I can see how it'd quickly become inconvenient once you start asking for hair styles and shit, but some of the simpler options would have been neat
Well, the only solution I see here is to use a duplicate of a character Spine model for a portrait instead of a static image, otherwise it's just seems like too much work.
I just realised they kinda did that already with NPC characters (when you click on their tabs). Also when there's a 'drag and drop' window with a slave/monster.

Last edited:

Falayoki

Sep 2, 2019
Yea 48 is the lowest i ever got when my max condom was at 100 and i got a nothing but glory hole set-up with a 16W x 14H glory hole scale with 224 slaves just at this location. If there was a way to make more clients quicker be nice to have maybe a mod in the future. The two things i have turned off for the fairies is delivery and milking because id have to have an insane amount of milking rooms and sorta need to filter though the new slaves =P. I only got like 1 of each monster but like numerous slaves based on hair color and skin.
View attachment 2026049
yo can u share your save?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I can't run this game, does anyone know how to fix this problem?
1670501279623.png
I boot up the .exe and this thing goes green like 1/3 of the way then closes very quickly. but nothing happens after.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Is there a way to increase the amount of milk in lolis? lactation lolis fetish
Unfortunately loli milk capacity is fixed at flat which is 100 as their maximum storage. Just breed droves of them and then they can give you your loli milk eventually

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
MonsterBlackMarketDLC@Development Progress 8: NPC Birth & Tentacle Milking

It's been a long time!
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to contact you for a while because I've been too busy with work lately.
We are currently finishing up the NPC birthing scene and have added the tentacle milking part.
[Niel giving birth]
qF7tWJxnXLCaoCW8WN3ZHWBG.gif

[Tentacle Milking]
FrO6N9KeIm916lgdY7rHJp6s.jpeg

Tentacles have been changed to have sex and milk at the same time.

Source:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes