refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Damn son, that ain't a brothel, that's straight up a dairy farm.
Now if you thought that was surprising then you haven't played enough yet. Though for me going for the full family run dragon dairy/max stats/pure family run human brothel is possibly something a little different...

Reactions: Reluser

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
What exactly does the shower do?
As far as I can tell it just cleans the cum off of the girls. I'm not sure if there's any gameplay reason for it or if it's just aesthetics/roleplay. I personally make a girl shower off any monster cum before I have my character have his way with them, lol.

Reactions: Wolfrich

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
For now, showers are aesthetic, maybe they'll have some cool purpose with the DLC which allows us to upgrade rooms.

Apr 26, 2020
I'm not the only one clicking on notifications for this thread hoping to see someone post "DLC IS OUT" am I?
I'm holding myself back from replaying it until the big DLC drops. Game really is one of the greatest. I fully trust the developers to improve on it.

Hopefully we get to see a mechanic that allows for an alternative instead of killing off your girl. It's a personal gripe that I'd rather see them improved, and to unlock other things without having to kill them. They're your precious resource after all. Also, goblin girls would be welcome.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes