JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
Why can't there be an option to turn off add fairy from dismantling.
I want materials, not more fairies. I have more than enough fairies in my market. why cant there be a option to sell extra fairies?
That's... actually, that's a fair point, you don't need a lot of fairies, so being able to sell them or use them for something else could actually be a useful mechanic.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Bro how big is your fucking business if you need 400 fairies? O would consider my mine pretty big and I only need 35 fairies top.
Let’s see, each species of girl (8 species total) has 4 of each small monsters and 2 of each large monster breeding with them, 2 girls per monster, each species of girl has their own room for every type of room in the brothel except the vvip room. Then every girl that’s broken by monsters but not yet in the brothel is waiting to fill up and then be milked… and there are probably more than 100 of each race of girl in this state. Fairy’s have their work cut out for them

JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
Let’s see, each species of girl (8 species total) has 4 of each small monsters and 2 of each large monster breeding with them, 2 girls per monster, each species of girl has their own room for every type of room in the brothel except the vvip room. Then every girl that’s broken by monsters but not yet in the brothel is waiting to fill up and then be milked… and there are probably more than 100 of each race of girl in this state. Fairy’s have their work cut out for them
Damn son, that ain't a brothel, that's straight up a dairy farm.

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
If you enjoy that. I prefer just to use the cosmetic potions then go to town force feeding the specialty girls a ton of milk until maxxed stats.
I might start a run to try and get the ideals I want without using the cosmetic potions... Might be worth the challenge.

JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
If you enjoy that. I prefer just to use the cosmetic potions then go to town force feeding the specialty girls a ton of milk until maxxed stats.
I might start a run to try and get the ideals I want without using the cosmetic potions... Might be worth the challenge.
Good luck, soldier.

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Literally a rinse and repeat with everyone asking about stuff already posted in this post

Silence you heathen's and do some searching! THERE IS 133 PAGES LOOK!

JetStriker009

Dec 4, 2022
You really think somebody's actually gonna look on the previous comments? Also, the search function can also search current thread comments, allowing you to find said comments.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes