hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
1669345053857.png

Guys i skipped the story without wanting by mistake, can you tell me why do i got a dwarf shiny? :VV

Chango01

Nov 15, 2022
(left/green = normal "big" breast adult right/purple = edited huge breast adult) heres a little showing off of some editing of the save files changing the upper body in the save editor on when set to 3 you can have full size adults have type 4 breasts as well as traits an such the 315 image is edited of each race :3 even bunny~ all huge bewbs nothing less
Jo can you screen and mark the valuable you edited there for the Upper body. Cant find that or something similiar. Thanks in advance.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Guys i skipped the story without wanting by mistake, can you tell me why do i got a dwarf shiny? :VV
You can get her after reaching 33% of likeability with Amilia.
each npc has a unique slave to give it to you after reaching a certain % of likeability, their genetics are usually damn good, breeding them will cause the offspring to come with improved and mixed base genetics, the only way you can "upgrade" all of their base genetics is to breed it with the MC and have the daugthers continually breeding but you need to beat the game for that.

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
Thanks to Krongorka i managed to edit some script data values and increase the max pregnancy capacity.

Using the scriptDataDump that Krongorka shared here, first you need edit the value "m_MaxMultiplePregnancyCount " inside ConfigData and the value "m_MultiplePregnancyCountList" inside raceData ( example: DwarfData ) that you want to edit.

Screenshot ( Edited DwarfData ):

View attachment 2190225
I did not understand, can you explain me step by step or give me your savedata?

sammy117!

Mar 15, 2018
Jo can you screen and mark the valuable you edited there for the Upper body. Cant find that or something similiar. Thanks in advance.
its legit called upper body after you figured out the unit number push control F an type in upper an it should pop up with 3 of the same thing u have to change all 3 for it to work

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
I only tested it with a l0li type which isn't quite possible in the game, unless you can change several specific code lines in gameassembly (I'll post it bellow just in case). Thanks for reminding me to test it on adult type. 1.3x tit scaling actually required to adjust bone/slot height a bit. It's in editor, though, so no big deal :)
View attachment 2189508

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, this line should be responsible for reverting tit type to 0, which is a flat chest. 'Return' value set to 4 should produce a l0li type with dwarf type tits. Can't edit it unless you know how to work with tools like BepInEx, I guess. If anyone with a skill is willing to test it out, I'd appreciate it.
I finally managed to install BepinEx. Since I'm using linux, there's an additional step to get it working.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes