Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
or while editing the save u can set the upper body of a non loli character to 3 an then give tit type 4 aka huge breasts then boom u got uber tits :p
Unfortunately, idk how to save edit, I've tried to but the moment I put the save into the website, there are like 70 pages worth of lines of numbers that idk WHAT they do.

sammy117!

Mar 15, 2018
Unfortunately, idk how to save edit, I've tried to but the moment I put the save into the website, there are like 70 pages worth of lines of numbers that idk WHAT they do.
its very quirky if u have to many monsters an girls they will make it impossible to edit or find the one u want to edit

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Also, if you didn't noticed it, when you save the game there's also a .json file in save folder which will be deleted shortly after you continue the game. Just close the game and copy these somewhere else. I don't think there's a point to edit these, only .sav files matter, but it can give you some insights about values to edit via save editor.

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
I only tested it with a l0li type which isn't quite possible in the game, unless you can change several specific code lines in gameassembly (I'll post it bellow just in case). Thanks for reminding me to test it on adult type. 1.3x tit scaling actually required to adjust bone/slot height a bit. It's in editor, though, so no big deal :)
View attachment 2189508

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, this line should be responsible for reverting tit type to 0, which is a flat chest. 'Return' value set to 4 should produce a l0li type with dwarf type tits. Can't edit it unless you know how to work with tools like BepInEx, I guess. If anyone with a skill is willing to test it out, I'd appreciate it.
how did you get this piece of code? Using dnspy/il2cppdumper on another version of the game?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
how did you get this piece of code? Using dnspy/il2cppdumper on another version of the game?
This is indeed an dummy .dll output which can be generated automatically with the use of current AssetRipper version and read with dnspy. It's from version 1.2.10, which is the latest one published here.
BepInEx .dll output produce a mess of a code, but I've seen people still was able to do cheat mods with it, so maybe there's a way?

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
I would like to say this out, I wish the pregnancy sizes are more bigger visually and would like the maximum pregnancy capacity to be 8 or 9. Whew ==3. finally got that off my chest

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
This is indeed an dummy .dll output which can be generated automatically with the use of current AssetRipper version and read with dnspy. It's from version 1.2.10, which is the latest one published here.
BepInEx .dll output produce a mess of a code, but I've seen people still was able to do cheat mods with it, so maybe there's a way?
ohh i never heard of AssetRipper before and unity game modding is quite new to me. Thanks for sharing! I'm learning a lot.

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
I would like to say this out, I wish the pregnancy sizes are more bigger visually and would like the maximum pregnancy capacity to be 8 or 9. Whew ==3. finally got that off my chest
Thanks to Krongorka i managed to edit some script data values and increase the max pregnancy capacity.

Using the scriptDataDump that Krongorka shared here, first you need edit the value "m_MaxMultiplePregnancyCount " inside ConfigData and the value "m_MultiplePregnancyCountList" inside raceData ( example: DwarfData ) that you want to edit.

Screenshot ( Edited DwarfData ):

2022-11-24_04-01.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks to Krongorka i managed to edit some script data values and increase the max pregnancy capacity.
Well, I'll be damned. For some reason that didn't even work for me. Maybe because I just set 9 without a second thought about available 'birth place slots', 5 seems to be the maximum. Good to know and good luck figuring the rest stuff :)

- I wish the pregnancy sizes are more bigger visually
Unfortunately they didn't built it in art/skeleton and I haven't seen a code which makes a difference for the size. I think 'l0li' type have some elements in spine skeleton file like that indicating it might have been planned, but 'adult' type doesn't have these, so I'm afraid not much can be done here.

sammy117!

Mar 15, 2018
(left/green = normal "big" breast adult right/purple = edited huge breast adult) heres a little showing off of some editing of the save files changing the upper body in the save editor on when set to 3 you can have full size adults have type 4 breasts as well as traits an such the 315 image is edited of each race :3 even bunny~ all huge bewbs nothing less

Last edited:
Reactions: ElDonBigotes
Nov 21, 2021
Well, a lot of stuff was announced for DLC already and known. As for new types of monsters/slaves: Female type - Succubus, Male type - Tentacles.
There's a new NPC referred in game files as Rune/Fire, which should be able to ressurect dead slaves.
I guess there's also will be a need to feed slaves. Planned or was considered during development but scrapped.
Additional unused room type: Automatic Milking Room.
I made a dump of editable scripting data which you can look at with any text editor. I recommend notepad++ for this stuff, but it's up to you. Note that a lot of code is useless in current game version 1.2.10 and won't change gameplay, although these files can be edited and repacked back into game data. A lot of code is in gameassembly which can't be edited that easily if at all and that's a shame, since unity games are much easier to mod/edit with direct access to assembly-sharp.dll (games which are built with mono, not with Il2cpp like this one).
where do i put the edited file ?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
"completing" this game is extremely satisfying but it has less "yowtf" factor when compared to black market, i kinda hoped breeding season and the many other games that are inspired by was like this game, that is to say FINISHED. Strongly recommend this game but also strongly recommend reminding yourself to eat and drink water because this thing is so damn immersive, don't commit the same mistakes i did.
But so far it looks like the DLC is mainly catering to the "I wanna fuck the npc's" crowd instead of the people that like the monster breeding aspect.
it's their fault for making fuckable npc's, monster breeding will get stale after a while once you wasted enough milk on your engineered minotaur, the idea of adding more rooms is good and seeing the game getting support is the cherry on the top.

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
where do i put the edited file ?
Use the search bar to download and unpack UABEA.

After opening the program go FILE > OPEN > [ select data.unity3d inside "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" ] and the program will prompt a message to unpack the data file. After selection the output file location the UABEA will automatically open the unpacked file.

Below "data.unity3D" text in the UABE window select "resources.assets" and click the "info".

Press CTRL + F and search for "ViviData" in Assets Info window, scroll down until you find "ConfigData" then SHIFT + CLICK it to select all TextAssets inside. Click plugins > import.txt and after pressing the OK button select the folder with all the extracted scriptData dump txt's provided by Krongorka .

Screenshots:
UABE0.png UABE1.png

Finally, after importing all the scriptData dump txt files, press CTRL + S to save your modifications, close the Assets Info window and press CTRL + S again at UABE window to save the modded data.unity3d file.

NOTE: BACKUP FIRST the original data.unity3d file inside "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" changing it's name or placing it on another directory then save your modded data.unity3d file as "data.unity3d".

Reactions: Bknjuu and JackL

ever.vila.ss

Apr 14, 2022

Using the scriptDataDump that Krongorka shared here, first you need edit the value "m_MaxMultiplePregnancyCount " inside ConfigData and the value "m_MultiplePregnancyCountList" inside raceData ( example: DwarfData ) that you want to edit.

Screenshot ( Edited DwarfData ):

View attachment 2190225
Hi, can you please share your save archives

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

ever.vila.ss

Apr 14, 2022
Well, I'll be damned. For some reason that didn't even work for me. Maybe because I just set 9 without a second thought about available 'birth place slots', 5 seems to be the maximum. Good to know and good luck figuring the rest stuff :)

- I wish the pregnancy sizes are more bigger visually
Unfortunately they didn't built it in art/skeleton and I haven't seen a code which makes a difference for the size. I think 'l0li' type have some elements in spine skeleton file like that indicating it might have been planned, but 'adult' type doesn't have these, so I'm afraid not much can be done here.
Hi, can you please share your save archives

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
if this game had the same variety of females designs as monsters, it would be more more good

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i dont understand why i lost 2 of my favorite girls ( humans) in the first delivery to the blonde

MonMike

Nov 24, 2022
I downloaded 1.2.10 from here. After following the instructions closely for the mod package here, too, I wasn't able to get the mods working for it. Just a cmd box that closes after opening. The BepInEx is keeping the game from booting

error.png

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes