hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So I looked up and down the dev's articles they posted on ci-en, when was the last time they mentioned tentacles? I remember a couple pages ago that someone mentioned they're adding tentacle monsters. I need help confirming if that was a hoax or not cuz tentacles are the shit for me.
So original plan for dlc was the dwarf and succubus npcs and tentacle monsters as a new monster type. But then they saw a lot asking for the npcs to be breedable and the dlc seems to have been split into two parts. We will get the dwarf and npc rooms as the first dlc, and the succubus and tentacle monster were put on hold most likely as a second dlc presumably. The devs really don't give a lot of details on dates or later works, just what they are currently working on.

Aug 21, 2018
i loce this game so much, does anyone have the extra DLC characters?
If you mean the special slaves (One per each race), you need to unlock them by increasing the likability of the 4 main girls in which they'll give them for you free of charge

If you mean the upcoming game DLC, it's currently in the works, the developer seems to be updating their ci-en regularly with DLC developement notes (Currently at #6 - had to use translator since I'm beginner at Japanese haha)

It is super promising from what I got, here's some info:

1) The developer is planning to release the DLC in January 2023 (So 2 months of waiting) with a rough early estimate release on December 2022. (Dev Note #4), the DLC will be priced at 770 JP¥

2) A new NPC (Main girl) will be introduced with the name "Barbara" tho I don't know what her purpose is, she is themed after SM so probably related to that. (Dev note #2)

3) Two new special slaves will be added, a catgirl named "Nero" and sheep girl named "Anna" (Dev note #1)

4) Finally !! The most requested thing will be added, your main character will finally breed the 4 main girls and they will have new positions and they can give offsprings and most likely milk them. (You already can H them but only that in a CG animated scene and only when you max out their likability,) (Dev Note #3 to 6)

5) A new building will probably be added. Seems like only for the main girls since it looks like a bar where you can breed the main girls (Dev Note #6)

Seems like the DLC

Here's the developer ci-en:

Last edited:

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
How about a ushimimi (Basically a cow girl, search it up on urban dictionary) and Oni for slaves.
For monsters a slime, Cyclops for the big monsters.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
If you mean the special slaves (One per each race), you need to unlock them by increasing the likability of the 4 main girls in which they'll give them for you free of charge

If you mean the upcoming game DLC, it's currently in the works, the developer seems to be updating their ci-en regularly with DLC developement notes (Currently at #6 - had to use translator since I'm beginner at Japanese haha)

1) The developer is planning to release the DLC in January 2023 (So 2 months of waiting) with a rough early estimate release on December 2022. (Dev Note #4), the DLC will be priced at 770 JP¥

2) A new NPC (Main girl) will be introduced with the name "Barbara" tho I don't know what her purpose is, she is themed after SM so probably related to that. (Dev note #2)

3) Two new special slaves will be added, a catgirl named "Nero" and sheep girl named "Anna" (Dev note #1)

4) Finally !! The most requested thing will be added, your main character will finally breed the 4 main girls and they will have new positions and they can give offsprings and most likely milk them. (You already can H them but only that in a CG animated scene and only when you max out their likability,) (Dev Note #3 to 6)

5) A new building will probably be added. Seems like only for the main girls since it looks like a bar where you can breed the main girls (Dev Note #6)

Seems like the DLC

The new dwarf npc's purpose was mentioned to be room improvements/upgrades. not quite clear on what those will be but one of the examples given was autoselling.

Reactions: Thomaseriksen664

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

Seems like the DLC

I am so hyped for this update, dev does such a good job regarding content ideas.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Here's my tweaked save files with unlocked NPCs Flora, Niel, Sena & Lena on Day 1. Also unlocks Barbara in her unfinished state. Her character spine file is in the game, but it's won't show up in the game and her menu is not accessible yet. She does come with some cool features, such as upgrading rooms with various random stats (such as improving/downgrading stats or allows to cure veneral decease for slaves and monsters in 1 game day). Upgrade anything 5 times and then you'll be able to build a "Corruption Capsule" (that's how it's called in game files). Slaves with Depravity level less than 5 (50) can be placed there in any state, so it's like a brainwashing device.
She will also give you 2 unique slaves once you'll raise her 'likeability' bar high enough. You can place them in rooms, but they are only interactable via Unit tab. Their sprites are not yet in game, so there's no animations but they are breedable so you can place them in a player mansion room, such as VIP. They will spawn kids with Unique traits #103 and #104, I didn't see what these traits do exactly, but feel free to experiment with it.

By the way, what's the current state of modding for this game? I know it was built with Il2cpp and modding can be a pain. But I think I might be able to help with unpacking game files. There are a lot of scripting files available for editing and repacking. Textures and Spine-animations might be available for editing as well if anyone else have spine software but I'm yet to test if these could be safely replaced.

View attachment MBM-SavesNGwBarbara.rar MBM.png

daquus

Oct 26, 2022
What kind of slave/monster would you want in the game?
Succubi/demon girls, angel girls and cow girls with EXXXTRA large tits that when you breed them can give you oppai l0lis instead of flat girls. I know we got the special slave in the cow costume, but it's a human.
Also. I wish there was a way to save your characters on gallery mode.
I noticed that when you add big breasts to a l0li body type the body shape changes overall and become thick. I wish their body remained thin. This could aso apply for adult shapes. I dunno.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes