Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Gotta love the artstyle of this circle, is simple but cute, nothing too moe or on the hyper realistic side. I hope they make more games with the breeding theme, specially if they go with something like Slave Matrix but with an additional brothel mechanic. Would love to see these guys/gals try to make a collaboration with the dev of Black Market E-made+ that group doesn't have the best art out there, but they have great playability in their games too.

Mar 31, 2020
I would have to agree with most people here, I think this belongs to the top 3 atleast when it comes to brothel/management games. Simple art style, good animation, challenging BUT NOT impossible goals, different girls/body type/builds etc...

More animations, random positions, girl rarity(rare/legend), and girls that are excludisve to MC would be a nice addition.
I'm just also wondering if we can SEGMENT the buildings into diffent blocks instead of just 1 huge screen.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
So odd question, but I seem to see a few people talking about new game +, Do you get to keep all your money and girls, or just start with something? Also is anyone else having lag when they open their inventory menu?

Dermoto

Mar 8, 2020
So odd question, but I seem to see a few people talking about new game +, Do you get to keep all your money and girls, or just start with something? Also is anyone else having lag when they open their inventory menu?
There's not really a new game+ right now, you just unlock the private estate for all subsequent playthroughs which lets "You" fuck the slaves too and make new ones. Yes, you can create a Habsurg level family tree, and in fact that's the optimal way to do it because your "PC" effectively has divine genes that create breeding demigods.

Zadrek

Aug 14, 2017
When I try to load the save file my game crashes idk why
me neither, maybe try with uncompressed file
(change the PlayerData.wmv file name extension in PlayerData.info , the .info files cannot be attached to forum posts)

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
BLACK-MARKET, it's what inspired this game in the first place, and it's banned on f95 because you can kill the lolis i think. It's pretty much the exact same game, but with guro and no monster girls.
Theres also simbro, but we don't talk about simbro.
In many ways the two are the same, the difference is that Black Market uses a giant blender instead of a waifu to 'deconstruct' unnecessary staff.

That and the fact that all the clientele in black market are ugly bastards rather than generic colored outlines.

Honestly this game is infinitely better in pretty much every way.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Black market is also kind of a bit too disgusting for my taste, like the stuff u can do and the bad end throw me a bit off... the dev generally has a weird fetish when it comes to this (u can produce literal cp in there as black market content... which is by far the thing that disgusted me the most)

Natunel

Oct 18, 2021
I really hope we get news on Rene, that special succubus npc. Everything else is great though but I hope Rene isn't cut out from the DLC from the looks of it.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
I really hope we get news on Rene, that special succubus npc. Everything else is great though but I hope Rene isn't cut out from the DLC from the looks of it.
The devs will release the DLC on late December or early January so both special NPC and characters will be implemented.

There's no news for Rene yet since they're still working on all npcs inlcuding barbara to be " interactable " i.e: Can be fucked with no cutscenes and give birth, hence the delay of the DLC.

jadielson

May 20, 2018
É só comigo que o jogo simplesmente trava e se fecha sozinho quando eu tenho muitos escravos e monstros? além de eu não consegui desbloquear os minotauros e os largartos, eu não consigo desbloquea eles então sempre perco o jogo quando ela pede pra vender um minotauro.

Is it just me that the game just crashes and closes by itself when I have too many slaves and monsters? besides I couldn't unlock the minotaurs and lizards, I can't unlock them so I always lose the game when she asks to sell a minotaur.

jadielson

May 20, 2018
Gente alguém que conseguiu zera esse jogo e tem a galeria desbloqueada pode me dar o link do jogo pra eu baixo com ele já desbloqueado? o meu sempre da erro e não consigo zera de jeito nenhum.

Can someone who managed to beat this game and has the gallery unlocked give me the game link so I can download it with it already unlocked? mine always gives an error and I can't reset it at all.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Gente alguém que conseguiu zera esse jogo e tem a galeria desbloqueada pode me dar o link do jogo pra eu baixo com ele já desbloqueado? o meu sempre da erro e não consigo zera de jeito nenhum.

Can someone who managed to beat this game and has the gallery unlocked give me the game link so I can download it with it already unlocked? mine always gives an error and I can't reset it at all.
A barra de pesquisa é sua amiga. Isso foi respondido repetidamente, a última vez não mais de 3 páginas atrás. Você precisa usar o DNA de origem para obter o minotauro e a salamandra.

The search bar is your friend. This has been answered repeatedly, the last time not more than 3 pages ago. You need to use origin DNA to get the minotaur and salamander.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes