refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Is there a way to disable the Salamander Pride Trait in the code?
Its really bothersome to change the girls all few rounds of breeding.
Do it this way
Hang on, I just recalled it's actually possible to auto it, just gotta set up extra steps.

One large breeding room with the salamander , One slave cage with two slaves and Two birthing rooms.

When the pixie auto moves a slave pregnant with the salamander egg quickly drag the other slave to it and it'll reset the pride trigger. Once the first slave gives birth and the other gets pregnant it'll move the second slave to the second birthing room and move the first slave back in.

I only recalled this because when I'm mass moving my family slaves to the site for milking they tend to end up taking a spot in a slave cage that's already occupied and when the pixie wants to move the milked slave back it can't, just says waiting for position until I either; 1. Manually move the milked slave to an empty slot elsewhere or 2. Move the slave to do something else then the pixie can put the first slave back.

I assume it's not confusing but it's the general idea I got

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Is there a way to disable the Salamander Pride Trait in the code?
Its really bothersome to change the girls all few rounds of breeding.
Just set up a cycle of girls. As soon as the first one gets pregnant drag in a second. Then the pixies will automate swapping them back and forth as they give birth/get milked/rested etc. As long as there's one different girl somewhere in the mix at any point the pride mechanic is reset. It also reduces downtime by having 2 girls for every monster.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
so at this point I figured the optimal strat is to rush the special slaves ASAP so that I can breed stronger monsters quickly without having to micromanage them really badly?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
flat chest != Loli
The Bunny girls can mature so they aren't a race of Lolis
You CAN avoid haveing sexual intercourse with underage Characters by matureing them with Milk before doing anything to them, disassemble them for resources or sell them to the Slave trader.
But you can't disable haveing underage Characters appear at all.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
So I found out that turns out the game has a NG+ system that makes it a billion times easier by allowing you to breed with player character right away, so that you don't have to use weak slaves the entire time, instead you can just go straight to improving slaves from the get go, this makes maxing out the gallery much easier for 2nd runs.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes