PJ597

Apr 24, 2019
Anyone know how to change race traits using cheatengine? Trying to delete salamander's pride but game crash when using saveeditoronline.

InternetBrowser123

Oct 16, 2018
by the way if anyone is still wondering about that image from my original post, I figured it out, the picture was leaked commission art from Arkone, and it fooled me way too hard haha

Usagialice

Jun 25, 2022
HI ^^ help me please...
I have problems when day 25 starts
it says that "the game is not responding" and then it says that a problem occurred and that I have to close the game.
Does anyone know how I can fix it? please ?

Zebaztian

Oct 25, 2021
HI ^^ help me please...
I have problems when day 25 starts
it says that "the game is not responding" and then it says that a problem occurred and that I have to close the game.
Does anyone know how I can fix it? please ?
show a screenshot or delete it and download it again (save is in other folder don´t worry)

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone know the value in the save file for cosmetic potion, or at least which data is related to items to make it easier to narrow down? I got a bug where sena and lena stopped selling them at all

Last edited:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone know the value in the save file for cosmetic potion? I got a bug where sena and lena stopped selling them at all
Fixed in the latest version:

v1.2.9.2
1. Fixed a problem that occurred when escaping from slavery
2. Fixed a problem that shaping potions could not be purchased

Search back a few pages and there should be a link for it.

Apr 7, 2018
Fixed in the latest version:
Thanks but would still like to know alot of chars I wanted to edit built up till I saw this post now I just want to get alot at once. Or at least what are items in general called so I can narrow it down

Edit: gave up and just used cheat engine

Last edited:

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
Oct 22 2022
v1.2.9.2
  • Oct/22/2022
  • Bug fixes
  • v1.2.9.2
    奴隷脱出時に発生する問題と整形ポーション購入の問題を修正
  • Oct/21/2022
  • Bug fixes
  • v1.2.9.0
    整形ポーションの購入可能数が回復しない問題を修正
    アミリアの相場操作問題を修正
    #詳細は支援サイトにて
  • Oct/15/2022
  • Bug fixes
  • v1.2.8.0
    チュートリアル中にカメラが焦点を失う問題を修正
    #詳細は支援サイトにて
TEST.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Thehappycampperr

Nov 1, 2022
I can't seem to star the game. I select new, then difficulty, and then the title screen music plays and the screen just stays dark grey.

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
I can't seem to star the game. I select new, then difficulty, and then the title screen music plays and the screen just stays dark grey.
ah this, this normal, just wait for at least to 5 minutes. if still cant solve your problem download again and this time turn off your antivirus (when u installing and running this game in first time again)

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
How many of which breeding cells do you guys use? I downloaded a save for reference and it seems that generally only one of each monster is really needed? I find that I am trying to expand much too aggressively and the micromanaging is rather painful.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
How many of which breeding cells do you guys use? I downloaded a save for reference and it seems that generally only one of each monster is really needed? I find that I am trying to expand much too aggressively and the micromanaging is rather painful.
Before day 10; yeah it's painful because you got no pixy to help you so plenty of micro manage.

for the breeding cell; depends on how hardcore you wanna be, some just use one cell each but most of us here are clinically insane so at minimum it's 3 each but me personally I go for batshit crazy setups to the point it almost crash my computer.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Before day 10; yeah it's painful because you got no pixy to help you so plenty of micro manage.

for the breeding cell; depends on how hardcore you wanna be, some just use one cell each but most of us here are clinically insane so at minimum it's 3 each but me personally I go for batshit crazy setups to the point it almost crash my computer.
Thanks, it's my first try to I would like to complete at least a "reference" run on easy so I would have a good idea of what works and what don't, and then maybe experiment from there. My current mistake is that I have like 6 goblin cells and 2 orc cells and just micromanaging them is bad enough that I couldn't even think of properly breeding stuff like swapping out the girls to enhance the traits of the goblin properly.

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

i run 4 of each type of small monster and 2 of each large for each of the 8 types of girls, so… 32 of each small critter and 16 of each large… most of which are breeding with two girls that swap in and out

i have been thinking of diversifying slightly more. While there aren’t names for the two dragon types or the two elf types, I have considered expanding my operations to consider them unique.

im up to about 550 pixies though and it currently takes a solid 400-450 to keep things running smoothly

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
...but most of us here are clinically insane...
I like to think that's true for all of us actually. Once we finish the main game and get the estate we would sex up our waifus and get it entirely family run... Or that was just me and my milk farm run by dragon daughters for max birth/health...

Not sure if I was the first to actually start the post trend of what but if yes that'd be funny.
Thanks, it's my first try to I would like to complete at least a "reference" run on easy so I would have a good idea of what works and what don't, and then maybe experiment from there. My current mistake is that I have like 6 goblin cells and 2 orc cells and just micromanaging them is bad enough that I couldn't even think of properly breeding stuff like swapping out the girls to enhance the traits of the goblin properly.
But yes, generally about 2 to 3 each to start with and about twice as or the same amount of cages if you're looking to get more pixies. Though I usually get her stuck overworking and then subsequently crashing the market each time it's available because of it.

Qwenlog

Sep 14, 2022
Though I usually get her stuck overworking and then subsequently crashing the market each time it's available because of it.
That's why at the start of each day I put 14 monsters/girls to dismantle so that I don't forget how many I already put and overwork her by accident.

PJ597

Apr 24, 2019
Google translation:

v1.2.10.0
1. Corrected the corner color of Minotaur's standby posture
2. Aligned general characteristics
3. Changed the size of the lower fairy UI
4. Added room name change function
5. Room removal, corpse decomposition, etc. add effect

Reactions: Reluser
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes