Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Good point, though it's a interesting choice between breeding minotaurs or werewolves since salamanders have that stupid pride trait.

Edit: Scratch that, just go full minotaurs. Base 1k to sell outweighs even triplet werewolves at base 310
I suggest use 2 slaves for each salamanders.
Build 2 delivery rooms near each salamander (preferably at the sides instead of top and bottom of big monster breeding room)

Let one slave get pregnant and get ready to move the untouch one to replace the pregnant one. (You got pixies at this point so it will make things easier)

And done, no more pride trait hassle bullshit.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Build 2 delivery rooms near each salamander (preferably at the sides instead of top and bottom of big monster breeding room)

Let one slave get pregnant and get ready to move the untouch one to replace the pregnant one. (You got pixies at this point so it will make things easier)

I normally add a slave cell nearby as all slaves loose health rather rapidly while breeding the giants

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How can I unlock the Minotaur?
unlock the 2nd and 3rd unique Character.
dissamble slaves and monsters until you get a natural DNA than use it in the Lab to create any Monster, the last 2 monsters are minotaur and Salamander

refferee

Jul 11, 2020

For manual of course. But when going for mass profit? No one can conceivably do that.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
For manual of course. But when going for mass profit? No one can conceivably do that.
Huh.....
I managed to do that at day 30 tho?
Granted that was on my like what? 15th playthrough but still it's possible.
Lot of micro manage but still possible.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Huh.....
I managed to do that at day 30 tho?
Granted that was on my like what? 15th playthrough but still it's possible.
Lot of micro manage but still possible.
That's the point... haveing 2 Salamanders is a little to low in number to call it a breeding operation aswell, I normally have atleast 3 Salamanders and 3 Minotaurs at the same time in a breeding cell.

Dec 27, 2019
I'm sure that this is a really stupid question, but how do I unlock other races? I keep getting stuck on a quest (the orc?) and I can't get past it. I also haven't found a guide that states it outright. What do I do?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes