Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Nice to know. Also it's sad that there's a lack of auto supply option for the condoms and gel, would save lots of clicks going to the next day and thensome. Also can never seem to break more than 60 customers max a day. Think they'll change or add that in the future?
I make so much money I just max out my gel and condoms on the day to day info screen, otherwise, like you I never go through more than 60 in a day so it really isn't much more clicking.

I would like them to create ways to have more customers... maybe some of the room upgrades the dwarf does will help.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
I make so much money I just max out my gel and condoms on the day to day info screen, otherwise, like you I never go through more than 60 in a day so it really isn't much more clicking.

I would like them to create ways to have more customers... maybe some of the room upgrades the dwarf does will help.
Yeah, I've gone max profit by just having the brothel being fully run by my human kids, so that's profit squeezing at its finest. I just find it tedious to always slide to the max purchase for both gels and condoms just to make sure they don't get diseased and then I'd have to find them in the giant milk farm asap before the fools wipe out my business like the plague. That's the only reason why I want that auto stock/buy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I've gone max profit by just having the brothel being fully run by my human kids, so that's profit squeezing at its finest. I just find it tedious to always slide to the max purchase for both gels and condoms just to make sure they don't get diseased and then I'd have to find them in the giant milk farm asap before the fools wipe out my business like the plague. That's the only reason why I want that auto stock/buy.
doubt they'll include it duo to the empty stock Event (can't buy any Condoms, Cosmetic Potions or Love Gel)

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
none of my brothel girls get milked, so there is no way for disease to enter the milk farm.

butopp

Mar 11, 2021
So..
I love the game, but I was pretty upset that bunnies(usagies) can only have flat chest. But I saw that someone modified their save file and achieved bunnies with big tits. However they didn't tell what values needs to be changed or they just changed multiple values and managed to somehow get what they wanted, so they just don't know exactly what to change and didn't bother going through all the changes and see what caused it. Luckily I'm pretty stubborn and all I saw that it was possible to have big tittied bunnies. So I downloaded the save file that had the changed usagi and I compared that with my unmodified bunny and using that I figured it out what needs to be changed.
So, I'm gonna try to tell what you need to do as simple as I can, so it's not confusing for anyone.(I'm pretty new to changing save files, so if I could do it,you can too :v)

First, grab your save file and upload it to SaveEditOnline. After that you need to find an usagi ID, to do that first search "RaceTraitList". You gonna see a bunch of text but only specific part of it matters here. First the IDs, those are the ones after "m-UnitList", the second ones are the green numbers at the end of every line. The green ones are the ones that we need to look at first, as you can see every ID has 2 lines with it and we gonna have to look at them in pairs because of it. So, finding an usagi one, to do that we need the first green number to be 63 and the second 64 (those should be usagies every single time, unless you changed them yourself prior to this). Once you found one, go and look at its ID number and remember it.
Optional: you can do it with the unique usagi(Vivi) too, but for that look for 63 first and 75 second green values.

Second big step, search for the ID this time (like this: "m_UnitList > ID >" ,the ID is whatever number your usagi has).
Lets start with the normal usagi ones: hit ctrl+f and search for "upper" ,you gonna see upperbodytype and a value next to (probaly 0),you need to change that to 1 and also right under that the "lowerbodytype" value to 1 too, and under that you gonna see "titstype", here you can decide how big you want the titties to be(0=flat, 1=small, 2=medium, 3=big, 4=huge). You gonna need to do that 2 more times, just follow the highlighted search results. The website might split the information about the usagi into 2 or more pages, so you might need to find the 3rd group of information on those, but as long as you changed the values 3 times you good to go.
And thats it, you can download the changed save file and paste to it's folder, your usagi gonna have big tits and it's offsprings too(except in loli form), just give them milk, you can still customise them with cosmetic potions, but be careful because if you change the tits size you can't revert it back, that's why you need to decide how big you want the tits to be during the editing(or you can just do it 4 times for 4 different usagies and keep them safe and use them to make offspring and edit those instead, so even if you mess it up and you don't have a relative recent save you can just breed the safe one again, instead of going through all of this again xD)
If you did it with Vivi, her offspring gonna have big tits, but she won't have visual changes but her stats gonna say she has big(whatever size you chose from 1-4) tits.

Notes:
About lolies, you probably could change those to have big tits too, but personally the small furries(hitsujis and usagies) are loli enough for me, so I can't be bothered to change different values and see if it's possible or not.(You would probably need to change every single one individually though, that's why I don't want to do it, because what we did now, you only need to do it once and then you can just breed them to get more)
Same with Vivi too, I tried to keep her outfit and hairstyle with big tits, but I couldn't, she lost those whenever I gave her visual big tits.
I did this with 1.2.7.0 game version, can't guarantee if it works for earlier or later versions.(the changed bunny that I was talking about was from an earlier version too, so I had doubts if it's possible or not when I started, but luckily it still is)
Always make backups of your saves.
If you have a bouch of slaves/monsters, SaveEditOnline might not load any usagies even if you have, so either delete some or start a new game.(I did this while I had 19 slaves/monsters, so if you don't want to delete that many, it's a safe number)
Feel free to ask questions about this, I'm gonna do my best to answer them here.
I also wanna thank everyone that posted information about save files and values prior to this, I couldn't have done it without those. :D

Enjoy your big tittied bunnies :p
could you pass the file if you don't mind

Reactions: heygtre

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018

View attachment 2116403

NPCは「プレイヤーキャラクター」の赤子を妊娠して出産することができます。
妊娠中でもセックスができ、出産は出産室に配置する必要なく、その場で出産を進めることになり、プレイヤーが好きなタイミングで出産させることができます。

NPCは「待機」「セックス」「出産」の3シーンで構成される予定です。

NPCs can conceive and give birth to "player character" babies.
You can have sex while pregnant, and you can give birth on the spot without having to place it in the birthing room, allowing the player to give birth at any time.

The NPC will consist of three scenes: "Waiting", "Sex", and "Birth".
I don't think the babies doing bungie jumps out of the dragon girl are going to last long... she needs to at least be on the roof or something but then again i don't know how affective the placenta is to staying in place...

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
hey, so is there an option for the player character to bang the npcs? or is it purely monster breeding?

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Or you use the Player in his estate for such a task... there really isn't much benefit in either choice over the other.
Also a slave girl only nets you around 80 at most if sold after birth
I figured someone asking about how to use the birth show room had yet to unlock the player character and didn't want to further confuse and/or spoil. I have yet to test that myself so it's good to receive confirmation it's another option.

I'd argue the value of the offspring of gold clients/the player character is much greater than just their sale price (further offspring, milking, etc.) and far exceeds that of the horse but I agree, once the player character is unlocked you have so many resources that you can play pretty much however you like, whether it's optimal or not.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
hey, so is there an option for the player character to bang the npcs? or is it purely monster breeding?
Right now there are repeatable animated CG scenes with the NPCs and player character. There is a DLC forthcoming that will add the following features:

NPCは「プレイヤーキャラクター」の赤子を妊娠して出産することができます。
妊娠中でもセックスができ、出産は出産室に配置する必要なく、その場で出産を進めることになり、プレイヤーが好きなタイミングで出産させることができます。

NPCは「待機」「セックス」「出産」の3シーンで構成される予定です。

NPCs can conceive and give birth to "player character" babies.
You can have sex while pregnant, and you can give birth on the spot without having to place it in the birthing room, allowing the player to give birth at any time.

The NPC will consist of three scenes: "Waiting", "Sex", and "Birth".

Reactions: Sin-xix

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Named NPCs. CGs are only for the ones that do special functions for you (like the purple chick you dismantle shit at, the sheep girls running the brothel, etc.)

For the sake of completeness: they go for full price at level 5 depravity
the special slaves that I get as rewards. Any tips on what to do with them? And can the PC bang them?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
the special slaves that I get as rewards. Any tips on what to do with them? And can the PC bang them?
Drown them in milk and breed them. They have special skills that replace the negative race traits of their counterparts.

The PC can impregnate them when you unlock the residence.

Reactions: Sin-xix

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Named NPCs. CGs are only for the ones that do special functions for you (like the purple chick you dismantle shit at, the sheep girls running the brothel, etc.)

For the sake of completeness: they go for full price at level 5 depravity
Even with Level 5 depracity most Slaves sell at less than 800 though.
The value of slave ofsprings lies in their further use by creating Monster offsprings or Brothel Slaves... but their sell price is lower than the horse which can only be sold

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Even with Level 5 depravity most Slaves sell at less than 800 though.
The value of slave offspring's lies in their further use by creating Monster offspring's or Brothel Slaves... but their sell price is lower than the horse which can only be sold
Hence this is why I just grind em to get resources.

You have to spend some time getting them depraved and in the long run not worth the time or milk unless you plan to use em in the brothel. Brothel is best source of income all i do is glory holes and make bank. If you wana really make bank have nothing but the unique human offspring's in nothing but glory holes and you make allot of money. Anything else you do is just shits and giggles.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hence this is why I just grind em to get resources.

You have to spend some time getting them depraved and in the long run not worth the time or milk unless you plan to use em in the brothel. Brothel is best source of income all i do is glory holes and make bank. If you wana really make bank have nothing but the unique human offspring's in nothing but glory holes and you make allot of money. Anything else you do is just shits and giggles.
You can actualy make more money by breeding monsters and sell them in bulks than with the brothel, it's just that the Brothel gives passive income without much risk or management by Player choice.
What ever the reason I normally end the game with 500K minimum on day 50 which is 10 times more than required for the best ending... and afterwards I am at nearly 1.000.000 before day 100.
It's really not about money but about enjoying buildin and scaleing up

Reactions: pickle45

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
You can actualy make more money by breeding monsters and sell them in bulks than with the brothel, it's just that the Brothel gives passive income without much risk or management by Player choice.
What ever the reason I normally end the game with 500K minimum on day 50 which is 10 times more than required for the best ending... and afterwards I am at nearly 1.000.000 before day 100.
It's really not about money but about enjoying buildin and scaleing up
Good point, though it's a interesting choice between breeding minotaurs or werewolves since salamanders have that stupid pride trait.

Edit: Scratch that, just go full minotaurs. Base 1k to sell outweighs even triplet werewolves at base 310

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes