Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is the natural DNA random drop from dismantling any monster (can I get it from batch dismantling goblins) ?

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Huh.....
I managed to do that at day 30 tho?
Granted that was on my like what? 15th playthrough but still it's possible.
Lot of micro manage but still possible.
Hang on, I just recalled it's actually possible to auto it, just gotta set up extra steps.

One large breeding room with the salamander , One slave cage with two slaves and Two birthing rooms.

When the pixie auto moves a slave pregnant with the salamander egg quickly drag the other slave to it and it'll reset the pride trigger. Once the first slave gives birth and the other gets pregnant it'll move the second slave to the second birthing room and move the first slave back in.

I only recalled this because when I'm mass moving my family slaves to the site for milking they tend to end up taking a spot in a slave cage that's already occupied and when the pixie wants to move the milked slave back it can't, just says waiting for position until I either; 1. Manually move the milked slave to an empty slot elsewhere or 2. Move the slave to do something else then the pixie can put the first slave back.

I assume it's not confusing but it's the general idea I got

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Hang on, I just recalled it's actually possible to auto it, just gotta set up extra steps.

One large breeding room with the salamander , One slave cage with two slaves and Two birthing rooms.

When the pixie auto moves a slave pregnant with the salamander egg quickly drag the other slave to it and it'll reset the pride trigger. Once the first slave gives birth and the other gets pregnant it'll move the second slave to the second birthing room and move the first slave back in.

I only recalled this because when I'm mass moving my family slaves to the site for milking they tend to end up taking a spot in a slave cage that's already occupied and when the pixie wants to move the milked slave back it can't, just says waiting for position until I either; 1. Manually move the milked slave to an empty slot elsewhere or 2. Move the slave to do something else then the pixie can put the first slave back.

I assume it's not confusing but it's the general idea I got
That is correct, in fact this is the way you create the faster breeding farms.
When 1 girl is busy in a sub job (birthing, being milked or healing for example) you can put another in the pen to be impregnated. Basically you can set multiple girls to a breeding cycle to make sure there's a girl always in the pen being fucked.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking about why it would take them until January for this update. The room upgrade system system must be pretty fucking hefty. I wonder if they're gonna make new animations for upgraded rooms. That would make sense as why it would take a while.

Basing this off the fact tha the team has shown that they work very fast and it looks like they're borderline done with the NPC girls being able to have their own kids.

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
1.2.9.2 version is the most buggiest one since 1.0.0.0 for me.

Donno what the hell they are doing. i managed to break the game every single time. It's either menu, or pause, or softlock, or textwrap.

You know I just realised this game is build in Unity innit. And kinda odd it doesn't have any mods. Like different hair styles, maybe boobs. I do understand there be alot of work for animating boob bounce across 20-30 poses, but I've seen people tackle much worse plaftorms.

Last edited:

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
i got one from a dragon girl, so i think anything can at super low rates, unless thats a bug, since i got 5 from monsters before i got the 1 from the dragon girl
Better chance at race DNA over origin. Origin DNA is low chance on all races be it monster or slave.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes