May 11, 2020
patch note for 1.2.8 ?
v1.2.8.0
1. Fixed an issue where the camera lost focus during the tutorial
2. Fixed the problem that the window is open when loading
3. Fixed eye color issue during goblin and slave mating
4. Upgrade Unity version to 2020.3.40f

v1.2.9.0
1. Fixed an issue where the number of purchasable shaping potions did not recover
2. Fixed Amilia's market manipulation issue
3. Fixed the problem that the slave shaping potion was not applied to sheep people
4. Fixed an issue where the horn color was not displayed when mating with Minotaur.
5. Display the location where the fairy took the slave from the room
6. If there is another unit in the place where the unit is placed, place it in the remaining empty space.
7. Set the one-line log message display time to 5 seconds
8. Change the shape of the report chart

Google Translate

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
It's capped at 3. Same with most of these stats, getting it that high is useless. The only ones that are good to to as high as possible are health and number of birth, though with how long you would need for the 9999 to actually matter, getting them that high is also doubtful.
Yeah, I'm just personally trying to get the special girls to that high so that's gonna take awhile but I like that challenge. Also sad that there's no special Cat or Sheep girl.

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
So, what's the deal with the weird thumbnail of 1.2.8.0? I downloaded from Hentai-Sharing and it also has the same thumb. Also has an extra folder that 1.2.7.0 doesn't have. Kinda suspicious.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
v1.2.9.0
1. Fixed an issue where the number of purchasable shaping potions did not recover
2. Fixed Amilia's market manipulation issue
3. Fixed the problem that the slave shaping potion was not applied to sheep people
4. Fixed an issue where the horn color was not displayed when mating with Minotaur.
5. Display the location where the fairy took the slave from the room
6. If there is another unit in the place where the unit is placed, place it in the remaining empty space.
7. Set the one-line log message display time to 5 seconds
8. Change the shape of the report chart
There's a caveat now:
We are having issues with escaping slaves and purchasing shaping potions and are in the process of applying for the v1.2.9.2 update.

PabloArmstrong

Oct 15, 2022
I read that you can edit your saves so Salamanders won't have the Pride trait, but I can't find the values I need to edit. I'm supposed to edit the "RaceTraitList" value from 102(Pride) to anything else, but I can't find it.
Am I doing something wrong or did the game changed since that comment was written? saveedit1.png saveedit2.png saveedit3.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MintChocoSkies

stressone

Dec 23, 2021
Save Editor Online don't change my gold, there are something i miss? I just put some gold, save, overwrite but i don't have the money when i load the save.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Save Editor Online don't change my gold, there are something i miss? I just put some gold, save, overwrite but i don't have the money when i load the save.
for money and points (and inventory) I found it easier with cheat engine instead. I still use saveeditoronline to fix the sextime and growthtime of the first couple of monsters until I get the unique DNA to make the mobs my way.

Also, speaking of SEO, I found that if you have too many girls, it limits what shows for items, so CE is the only way to increase them at that point.

butopp

Mar 11, 2021
I wanted to ask a question to play in master it only changes the difference in prices of monsters and slaves is that I play in an easy game when I start to learn but I don't change the difficulty and I don't know whether to start again?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wanted to ask a question to play in master it only changes the difference in prices of monsters and slaves is that I play in an easy game when I start to learn but I don't change the difficulty and I don't know whether to start again?
You need to deliver more monsters every 5 days and you can't go into negative values from buying stuff.
They aren't affecting actual game play beyond that from what I saw, but certainly make things harcer and more entertaining at the start of the game

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes