Raideren

Aug 9, 2018
Hi im having a problem. guess its just me being stupid but how do you sell too Amilia? i can sell gobilns by draggin em too the chart but i dont get a stack in the most reach quater
when it's payment day just drag it to chart you will see it's gonna be sold to amilia

azujie

Sep 24, 2022
I found a cheat that Dev may want to consider balancing.

Inu trait of refilling breast can trigger even if you milk her with 1 unit of milk available.

This means that production of Inu milk is as fast as you manual moving of them back and forth between cage and milking room till they refill themselves, and number of times you can do repeatedly.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah you can do that but i think it also uses HP? each trip in costs X hp each time.
Generally not doable at the start but exploitable at the end of the game where it no longer even matters.

I started a bit of an experiment with 2 sets, 1 set of smol tiddy Inu's and another with nig tiddy to see how much milk they produced and if smaller was better to trigger the ability more often... but the data was scrambled and i ended up adding too many girls to the mix and got too much milk to count too often :ROFLMAO:

I think it doesn't matter in the end, smaller trigger more often but for a smaller amount, larger trigger less often for a larger amount.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah you can do that but i think it also uses HP? each trip in costs X hp each time.
Generally not doable at the start but exploitable at the end of the game where it no longer even matters.

I started a bit of an experiment with 2 sets, 1 set of smol tiddy Inu's and another with nig tiddy to see how much milk they produced and if smaller was better to trigger the ability more often... but the data was scrambled and i ended up adding too many girls to the mix and got too much milk to count too often :ROFLMAO:

I think it doesn't matter in the end, smaller trigger more often but for a smaller amount, larger trigger less often for a larger amount.
So a question for you milk maids out there. Are you using the milk to enhance, or just to sell? I know a fully loaded brothel makes a crap-ton of money, so selling milk endgame isn't really needed. There's only so much enhancements you can do with milk before it too becomes worthless. TBH, once I get my initial group upgraded, I just turn off the pixy milking and never touch them again.

On a side note, if there was a way of manufacturing the trait upgrades, either from milk or something else instead of either save-scumming the RNG daily items, that would be great. It's really the only item, that is worth anything, that you can't make or buy regularly. (The other two being the random cosmetics for slave or monster that is depreciated once you get sena and lena)

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I am personally consuming every single drop.
Nah its for trait upgrades mostly. The trait upgrade item is terrible as its random, can only be used 1 at a time and not accessible in any real quantity.
Meanwhile milk is infinetly accesible, can be used stacks at a time. (don't use too much at a time as it can make the game hang)
Get any girl, throw a few hundred milk at it and bam top tier.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Psh... selling milk nah Im a walmart bag.

Honestly only time I milk em is when I am busy managing everything and let pixys milk the non-fully depraved slaves. Though this is only effective on everyone except the bunny girls. Once they are fully depraved i just turn off the milk option on them and move them to the brothel. Bunny girls just have to breed em several times because takes forever to deprave em in milking. Having a crap ton of milk to drop on your slaves does some crazy boosts. Once they are in the brothel they stay there unless manually moved for birthing or otherwise.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Nah its for trait upgrades mostly. The trait upgrade item is terrible as its random, can only be used 1 at a time and not accessible in any real quantity.
Meanwhile milk is infinetly accesible, can be used stacks at a time. (don't use too much at a time as it can make the game hang)
Get any girl, throw a few hundred milk at it and bam top tier.
Psh... selling milk nah Im a walmart bag.

Honestly only time I milk em is when I am busy managing everything and let pixys milk the non-fully depraved slaves. Though this is only effective on everyone except the bunny girls. Once they are fully depraved i just turn off the milk option on them and move them to the brothel. Bunny girls just have to breed em several times because takes forever to deprave em in milking. Having a crap ton of milk to drop on your slaves does some crazy boosts. Once they are in the brothel they stay there unless manually moved for birthing or otherwise.
Yeah that's all I use milk for as well, though the trait upgrades are important from the monster standpoint to lower the dreaded sextime. I also use the trait upgrades to lower the slave health consumption. While I know there is a max to the stats that's not always reflected in the actual values, it is nice to see my slaves healing themselves even with the violent copulation of the werewolves.

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

LOL forgot to apply the patch when I undated to 1.2.8.0

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
LOL forgot to apply the patch when I undated to 1.2.8.0
Patch? also 1.2.8? whats it fix im still on 1.2.7

Something iv been wondering, does breaking in a slave improve its offspring?
Reaching level 5 improves their skills but does that affect the child or is it like some kinda soft buff?:unsure:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018

Reaching level 5 improves their skills but does that affect the child or is it like some kinda soft buff?:unsure:
yeah a page or so ago, someone posted the changelog to 1.2.8.0 I updated my, but forgot to go by twitter to get the patch for the uncensor oops lol

As far as offspring after max depravity? not really sure, never tested it out, though I would assume it does, which then means the kids with max depravity will have another set of random buffs.

Reactions: b00marrows

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

yes, all those bonuses become base stats for their kids

Reactions: b00marrows

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
If you're playing with Cheat Engine, I recommend downloading v1.1.8.0. coz v.1.2 and above made the processing slower when giving M I L K to girls and/or monsters.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
If you're playing with Cheat Engine, I recommend downloading v1.1.8.0. coz v.1.2 and above made the processing slower when giving M I L K to girls and/or monsters.
The pregnant pause isn't that bad for me, even when giving 10k milk to a girl. The key is when playing under a game time crunch, that you pause the game while giving milk. I've not had any issues giving all 7 of the main milks (excluding loli) to 5 of each girl race, and all 5 of the monster types. Though depending on the game version after 1.2, the salamander is sometime like the pre 1.2 and sometimes like the post 1.2 pauses.

Reactions: Imitater

PJ597

Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to find race trait in saveeditonline? Trying to edit some slaves traits.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
New update about the DLC.. it seems like they aim for the release to be around late December - early January .. also something about breeding and pregnancy for the main NPC girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice this is something I wished for on their site. Makes no sense if we can't have them birth while the unique npcs exist

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes