Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to get diseases dna? Do I need to make one of the girl sick with it and then dismantle her?
Yes... though makeing an infected girl give birth also infects her offsprings, so you might want to take the chance to increase the number of sacrifices without risking more infections

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
How to get diseases dna? Do I need to make one of the girl sick with it and then dismantle her?
If we throw our morality away. Have a girl die and infect the room she's in, then just drag monsters into the room and they'll get infected immediately, dismantle those and you're gtg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If we throw our morality away. Have a girl die and infect the room she's in, then just drag monsters into the room and they'll get infected immediately, dismantle those and you're gtg
You can also leave a monster that has a high chance to cum outside in his messy room to eventually infect him with it... mateing that monster will also cause infected creatures to be born... though also infect the mother

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Yes... though makeing an infected girl give birth also infects her offsprings, so you might want to take the chance to increase the number of sacrifices without risking more infections
I've had dozens of girls give birth while infected and none of the kids have had it for me... that's interesting. Granted it was only the very first time they gave birth from the guy that infected them at the same time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've had dozens of girls give birth while infected and none of the kids have had it for me... that's interesting. Granted it was only the very first time they gave birth from the guy that infected them at the same time.
A girl is only notified as infected after she gave birth if she was impregnated dureing the infection as far as I can tell.
It's quiet usefull to keep atleast 1 infected girl around to be bred in order to increase the ammount of infected DNA for the rest of the game... though you normally only need 3 in order to complete the alchemists Quests... if you keep a steady stock of Condoms that is

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Oh? Does that mean when she got triplet pregnancy's, all of the baby will got the diseases?

Ah, so you can infect the room too. Didn't know that. But it seems I need to restart since I already got plenty fairy thus all low HP girl will automatically moved to rest area.

Oh welp.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh? Does that mean when she got triplet pregnancy's, all of the baby will got the diseases?
To my experience...yes.
Ah, so you can infect the room too. Didn't know that. But it seems I need to restart since I already got plenty fairy thus all low HP girl will automatically moved to rest area.

Oh welp.
You can disable that action with the fairies or singular girls, that aside any death reason is fine for that, which includes death by desease... makes trying this in Version 1.2.2 suicidal though

Reactions: d1fortest

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I usually build a virus room pretty quickly into the game. I then use the starter girl, or a hisuji (due to them having such a weak constitution) to croak. I then have that room set aside so I can get 5 infected girls before pixy's are unlocked (they usually give me my first pixy).

Reactions: Bort740

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I just want a non-ugly monster something futa preferably, maybe a snake lady or harpy or OMG A SLIME ... a man can dream.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes