Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
anyone know how to get into the save files? I want to edit my current money to zero and make questionable purchases so I can end up in the negatives.

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
anyone know how to get into the save files? I want to edit my current money to zero and make questionable purchases so I can end up in the negatives.
drag and drop the save file here that correlates to the file type
Should be one of the 1st code pieces on the 1st page

Mar 30, 2020
Ngl was hoping that the NPCs would just get treated like normal slaves
Hopefully it's not just those special rooms they can be used in since it looked like it would take them a couple of months to release it....and then we can all feel it was well worth the wait... :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hopefully it's not just those special rooms they can be used in since it looked like it would take them a couple of months to release it....and then we can all feel it was well worth the wait... :D
I wonder about the Succubus though so far none of those preview pictures actually showed her, there was even the dwarf in those special rooms, but not her.
Also I think the main part of the DLC will be a rework for the building otherwise the Dwarf wouldn't be necessary

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
I wonder about the Succubus though so far none of those preview pictures actually showed her, there was even the dwarf in those special rooms, but not her.
Also I think the main part of the DLC will be a rework for the building otherwise the Dwarf wouldn't be necessary
There's actually one empty room just above the succubus sacrificial altar for the dwarf(Barbara), just in between the Brothel(Sena & Lena) and Amilia.
That's where the dwarf should be if remember correctly.

Well they are special NPCs at this point and yes they can get pregnant and give birth according to the dev roadmap so they probably got either highspec or OP stats for either end game or after you clear it.

Sadly no pregnant or birthing CGs for them since they have insufficient manpower.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's actually one empty room just above the succubus sacrificial altar for the dwarf(Barbara), just in between the Brothel(Sena & Lena) and Amilia.
That's where the dwarf should be if remember correctly.
I am talking about the preview pics further up that show the unique Characters in the MCs Harem... have you seen her there?
Cause I haven't.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I think what he's asking is if there is a preview picture that includes the succubus in that

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
I am talking about the preview pics further up that show the unique Characters in the MCs Harem... have you seen her there?
Cause I haven't.
For succubus there's no available sprite yet since they're focus on finishing Barbara's first.
Both NPC will probably available when DLC drop.(Hopefully)

Reactions: BlackOne 34

xellos616

May 5, 2020

v1.2.8.0
1. チュートリアル中にカメラが焦点を失う問題を修正
2. ロード時にウィンドウが開いている問題を修正
3. ゴブリンと奴隷の交配中の瞳の色の問題を修正
4. Unityバージョンを2020.3.40fにアップグレード

v1.2.8.0
1. Fixed an issue where the camera lost focus during the tutorial
2. Fixed the problem that the window is open when loading
3. Fixed eye color issue during goblin and slave mating
4. Upgrade Unity version to 2020.3.40f

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone just get to a certain point and freeze, or an asset doesn't load an you're stuck, like in the tutorial?

hentaimaisterow

Mar 23, 2021
Hi im having a problem. guess its just me being stupid but how do you sell too Amilia? i can sell gobilns by draggin em too the chart but i dont get a stack in the most reach quater

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes