Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The auto collect "when full" is not just "when full"; it's the fairies doing it.
If you want to be completely hands off then I think the only "solution" is to just have a ton of milking rooms so any one of them being down while a fairy is busy emptying the tank then it doesn't impact the flow of operations too much.

I use like 4-6 on my playthroughs to accommodate about 50 girls without that much of an issue, though, so I'm not sure why you really need the milk collected any faster? You running a 100+ girl operation or something? lmao
I normally have 5 random girls from a DNA created of each species and 5 girls from an unique characters offspring in 16 Slave holding cells framed by 48 milking rooms and my operations get interrupted by occupied milking rooms...I considered to double the milking rooms once the DLC is dropped

• Wow
Reactions: TheDemSoc

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
what's the latest update info with 1.2.7?

only shows up to 1.2.2 in the changelog currently and I want to know if there's a point in downloading the update.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
what's the latest update info with 1.2.7?

only shows up to 1.2.2 in the changelog currently and I want to know if there's a point in downloading the update.
You can look at all of the changes in each patch here:

you'll need google translate.

Essentially, if it's working for you then you don't need it. It's all been bug fixing for the most part. Some others are hitting bugs this may have solved.

Reactions: runicboii

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
The auto collect "when full" is not just "when full"; it's the fairies doing it.
If you want to be completely hands off then I think the only "solution" is to just have a ton of milking rooms so any one of them being down while a fairy is busy emptying the tank then it doesn't impact the flow of operations too much.

I use like 4-6 on my playthroughs to accommodate about 50 girls without that much of an issue, though, so I'm not sure why you really need the milk collected any faster? You running a 100+ girl operation or something? lmao
The fairies only take and return the slaves, the auto collect is only when its full, just tested it without fairies.

I'm an efficiency freak and I try to optimize automation to the max and the milking is the bottleneck.

The number of rooms isn't the issue. The problem is that the milking stops until it's empty and the slave is stuck there until it is done collecting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDemSoc

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The fairies only take and return the slaves, the auto collect is only when its full, just tested it without fairies.

I'm an efficiency freak and I try to optimize automation to the max and the milking is the bottleneck.

The number of rooms isn't the issue. The problem is that the milking stops until it's empty and the slave is stuck there until it is done collecting.
Well the good thing is that you can support the fairies in such a case and increase the collection rate drastically.
Depending on the ammount of Girls that can potentially milked at the same time though you need more rooms since a girl being stuck with milking until the Tank and her tits are empty can be a bottleneck too.
The Inus are the most problematic for this, considering their chance to get multiple milking sessions in a single go, though same applies for all races if you use Mammary injections

Mar 28, 2022
<uses mind powers to picture what it was you were doing at the time as we have no actual information that would be helpful...>

Answer:
You got cum on your cpu and it shorted out.
oh sorry yea, but i found the reason, my laptop is ass so whenever i zoomed out too far the game crashed because of the amount of procession

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
wow thez need 4 months to add 5 npc sprite animations..... 2023 jan. for the DLC... cmon...
Well if this is bait Imma just bite it out of spite.

Make a simple game with RPGMV, draw your own simple static animations for each scene/interactions for the main characters, a plotline (don't care if they are crappy not.), a MINIMUM of 5 levels/stages and I want it done within 1 week after you reply with my quote on it.

Make those and then we'll talk.

• Haha
Reactions: pewpewsmurf

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Well if this is bait Imma just bite it out of spite.

Make a simple game with RPGMV, draw your own simple static animations for each scene/interactions for the main characters, a plotline (don't care if they are crappy not.), a MINIMUM of 5 levels/stages and I want it done within 1 week after you reply with my quote on it.

Make those and then we'll talk.
I know what you are trying to say here and I agree with you concerning the 'I want it NOW' mentality, but doing a random search on the latest updates shows dozens that match your criteria. lol. Though most of those fall well within your realm of CRAPPY! haha

Reactions: Sr.Mobal

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Huh. I don't think I've ever observed this happen to me until after I'd gotten my fairies so I'd just assumed it was them doing it. Interesting.

Well the thought process I had was that maybe you could just have so many milking rooms that in the event one goes down because the tank is being emptied and there's two girls already in there waiting for the emptying to finish, a third girl that needs to be milked is more likely to find a vacant spot or at least wait less for a new one to open if you have a lot more milking rooms available.

If you care more about each girl being stuck there rather than the traffic jams it could potentially cause as a result of that then yeah, we're SOL there lol

Nov 21, 2021
Yea that also depends on taste everyone is different like for me its looking for the elusive good quality preggo type content. Which is rather rare so would have to agree with the 99% there =P.

Yes the game is not perfect its got its bugs being fairly new its bound to happen. But it all goes back to mainly what you like and type of game. WAY to many RPG's out there with just plastered cg work. On top of that creators making overly complicated games... I.E. put allot of content and so many loops and follies just to get to a cg art scene for hentai that is lambasted with so much txt that it makes licking glass shards more pleasurable... Not many good quality RPG type games that and yet to find one to top VH game =P That's been a master piece for decades now XD

Drop your save on here and it should be one of the 1st ones
what value should i change to change the pixy and gold ?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes