Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
they'll pop out kids that look just like them who will be able to breed with monsters probably. Unless they breed special kids that do some totally brand new function.

Reactions: spokkimax

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Can the special rabit get pregnancy 3 or is it impossible? Fed her like 100 milk with that trait and she's still stuck on 1

kantai3

May 11, 2020
my game is stucked when someone ded. in this screen i can't do nothing, is a bug or i am idiot?
What is the version of your game ? the actual version on main page of the thread is 1.2.2.0 who have less bug.

Can the special rabit get pregnancy 3 or is it impossible? Fed her like 100 milk with that trait and she's still stuck on 1
Milk have different effect, you can read the description of each milk in game or do a search on this thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-2-2-0-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8623725
Milk have 15% chance to apply one effect when you use them (as write in the game)

xellos616

May 5, 2020

v1.2.7.0
1. VIPルーム設置イメージが出なくて生じる問題を修正
2. ギャラリーでロリの無乳を選択すれば太ももの太さを細いに修正
3. コンドームとラブジェル購入時の基本値を最大量に設定
4. 出産室で赤子放置時死亡ログを表示

1. Fixed the problem that the VIP room installation image did not appear
2. If you select milkless loli in the gallery, the thickness of the thigh will be changed to thin.
3. Set the basic value when purchasing condoms and love gels to the maximum amount
4. Display the death log when the baby is left unattended in the delivery room

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I don't know how to upload something here so I just put it here on my mega,
Thats the newest Version now ver1.2.7.0.
The only downside is that it's censored.
Mega
Any program has stages of development.
1) Game release.
2) Theft (piracy). This is just your stage.
3) Removing censorship (in order to remove censorship, you must first steal the game, and not first remove censorship and then steal it).
adding cheats and adding other modifications.

You just did part of the work, for which you already thank you.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
1.2.0 uncensor patch still works with the new version, only problem I noticed is that the buttons in the sex scenes with the NPCs became so transparent that they're almost invisible. Other than that everything else is uncensored. I'll see if there's any other problems though. Screenshot_20221007-093839_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221007-093901_Gallery.jpg

Jul 17, 2021

kantai3

May 11, 2020
Reactions: runicboii

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Milk have different effect, you can read the description of each milk in game or do a search on this thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-2-2-0-team-apple-pie.124772/post-8623725
Milk have 15% chance to apply one effect when you use them (as write in the game)
I know that. I did use the proper milk (furry milk). I used every single one I had, made an entire setup to make more milk, fed all of that too, and still couldn't get multiple pregnancy up at all with several dozen milks.
All other 'normal' slaves I tested it on took way less milk to get the numbers up so I was just wondering if the unique slaves have some unique stat caps or if I'm just stupidly unlucky.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know that. I did use the proper milk (furry milk). I used every single one I had, made an entire setup to make more milk, fed all of that too, and still couldn't get multiple pregnancy up at all with several dozen milks.
All other 'normal' slaves I tested it on took way less milk to get the numbers up so I was just wondering if the unique slaves have some unique stat caps or if I'm just stupidly unlucky.
Unlucky I am afraid... I tend to give unique slaves 100 of each milk at once, it guarantees max values for all of them.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Are there any traits that increase milk/production? i know smaller breasts seem to be milked more often due to the smaller capacity and larger breasts for longer due to larger capacity but... is there anything deeper to it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there any traits that increase milk/production? i know smaller breasts seem to be milked more often due to the smaller capacity and larger breasts for longer due to larger capacity but... is there anything deeper to it?
The Inu girls have a race trait that refills tits instantly by x%
You can also apply Mammary injection to refill the breasts of any girl instantly

Reactions: b00marrows
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes