killerbull27

Jul 19, 2020
309316917_812595863316546_8412492011519833805_n.png 309220193_3365419637035180_8860893136223291250_n.jpg
Yo idk what Im doing wrong it keeps crashing any ideas? Im seing people managing to reach day 100 but i cant seem to get past the 29 day mark

xellos616

May 5, 2020

v1.2.6.0
1. ロ○xオークの脱力モーションを修正
2. セナ&レナのチュートリアルをスキップするとクローリーホールなどが建設できない問題を修正
3. 新しいゲーム時にアップグレードされていないNPCウィンドウが開いている問題を修正
4. テキストを修正

MonsterBlackMarket.v1.2.6.0 has been updated.
v1.2.6.0
1. Fixed the weak motion of Ro*x Orc
2. Fixed an issue where Crawley Hall could not be built if Senna & Rena's tutorial was skipped.
3. Fixed an issue where non-upgraded NPC windows are open when playing a new game
4. Fix the text

xellos616

May 5, 2020
MonsterBlackMarketDLC@Development Progress 3: NPC Unitization Rough

Long time no see. Team apple pie.
After the release of Monster Black Market, we internally considered various plans for the development of the first DLC, and as a result, we decided that we would like to deliver the content that users have been saying, "I want to do something like this!" rice field.
Among the valuable opinions received from everyone, the overwhelming majority were "Please allow NPCs to be used as units" and "Please allow NPCs to get pregnant and even give birth."
What the development team thought about these things was that ``we will add content where NPCs have sex with the player and give birth, but in this case, there is no choice but to turn off the scene content.''
The above is because we decided that it would be difficult to add a pregnant belly to the Scene due to our lack of power. Of course, even in this case, the Scene content itself is not deleted.

The decision to release the DLC was not something we planned from the beginning, so it will be slightly later than the December 2022 planned date that we announced in the previous announcement.
We are very sorry, but we will do our best to aim for January 2023 for the DLC release date. We ask for the understanding of all users.
The price is expected to be 770 yen (including tax).
We haven't been able to deliver any new news for a while, except for fixing bugs in the game. I would like to express my deep gratitude from the inside.
We sincerely hope that the new DLC will be a fun present for you.
Thank you.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So they scrapped pregnancies in the bond scenes but turned the main girls into units themselves allowing them to be bred too. I wasn't expecting that. That's pretty cool.

Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
So they scrapped pregnancies in the bond scenes but turned the main girls into units themselves allowing them to be bred too. I wasn't expecting that. That's pretty cool.
Well from what I'm understanding here is that the OG scene itself is still available but no pregnant belly nor birth scene specifically, only for the unit implementations, their location is probably in the private estate with their own special rooms.
But we'll have to wait for the "present" itself to know how it looks like.

Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Well from what I'm understanding here is that the OG scene itself is still available but no pregnant belly nor birth scene specifically, only for the unit implementations, their location is probably in the private estate with their own special rooms.
But we'll have to wait for the "present" itself to know how it looks like.
I wonder if their kids will have special stats like the special slaves…

will we be able to stuff them full of milk?

I’m very excited for this update

Last edited:
Reactions: pickle45

killerbull27

Jul 19, 2020
Just as a curiosity, are you recycling slaves? There was a known bug in the earlier versions, that if you had active recycles, it broke the cutscene for the large monsters.
Im not sure what that is... but i just downloaded a ver. 1.1.8 and Im no longer encountering the bug

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
MonsterBlackMarketDLC@Development Progress 3: NPC Unitization Rough

Long time no see. Team apple pie.
After the release of Monster Black Market, we internally considered various plans for the development of the first DLC, and as a result, we decided that we would like to deliver the content that users have been saying, "I want to do something like this!" rice field.
Among the valuable opinions received from everyone, the overwhelming majority were "Please allow NPCs to be used as units" and "Please allow NPCs to get pregnant and even give birth."
What the development team thought about these things was that ``we will add content where NPCs have sex with the player and give birth, but in this case, there is no choice but to turn off the scene content.''
The above is because we decided that it would be difficult to add a pregnant belly to the Scene due to our lack of power. Of course, even in this case, the Scene content itself is not deleted.

The decision to release the DLC was not something we planned from the beginning, so it will be slightly later than the December 2022 planned date that we announced in the previous announcement.
We are very sorry, but we will do our best to aim for January 2023 for the DLC release date. We ask for the understanding of all users.
The price is expected to be 770 yen (including tax).
We haven't been able to deliver any new news for a while, except for fixing bugs in the game. I would like to express my deep gratitude from the inside.
We sincerely hope that the new DLC will be a fun present for you.
Thank you.
DLC looking gooood, I'm sure we are all gonna have fun with the NPCs. Might as well buy the game if I have some money left by then, these guys are working really hard they sure deserve it.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes