pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
I know color changes, but they always regress back to less bright colors, and has very limited variation. The 5 examples I used vs the first generations they had.

This can happen to monster breeding as well when you start using slaves produced from brothels to breed, since they inherit slaves' color.

Maybe more people can give feedback to devs so that trait inheritance can cause more of other cosmetic trait to change.
Yea its a dice role but if i don't get a color i want or like from the brothel breeding i just send them to the grinder and wait till they drop what i want. I've gotten some rather pretty colors from it just takes a bit and its a dice role what yellow guest you get on their hair color and mix.

sun228

May 25, 2019
can someone make some money cheat?
you have two ways
you must first unlock pixies then you can auto sell monster that born after that more breeding room better but remember to keep some for orders
after finishing the game or on master difficulty you can chose a good slave or a named one and start breeding in player state with player and most importent part is to keep some dwarf around because there milk is only good way to increse max birth rate of slaves my best record so far is 754 number of birth on one slave after that u breed them and replace them with those in main state and done u have fully auto state .
enjoy

Dec 17, 2020
you have two ways
you must first unlock pixies then you can auto sell monster that born after that more breeding room better but remember to keep some for orders
after finishing the game or on master difficulty you can chose a good slave or a named one and start breeding in player state with player and most importent part is to keep some dwarf around because there milk is only good way to increse max birth rate of slaves my best record so far is 754 number of birth on one slave after that u breed them and replace them with those in main state and done u have fully auto state .
enjoy
Or hust use cheat engine to cheat money

Reactions: sun228

sun228

May 25, 2019
Another Question taht I have,
What are teh differences between the difficultis?
on master difficulty there are more orders of monster on easy is one and on master three
master difficulty is not really not unbeatable or something just orders are more

Last edited:

Zarc2003

Nov 3, 2020
IMG_20221002_233803.jpg
Can someone help, every time one of my slave die for the first time this pops up and the game is longer responding

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes