azujie

Sep 24, 2022
They do, i think it just depends on either luck or whoever is impregnating the slave. For example, when the player knocks up a slave the babies come out pretty much 1:1 the color of their mother, but when randos in the brothel knock them up, i get the rainbow.
Yeah the color do change but the colors tend to often be repeats and very small deviation from hue/brightness.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So whats the difference in difficultys? i chose easy at the start because it was 3AM and i just wanted to test the uncensor.
does it actually do anything or just make the negative mechanics of the game worse? like higher infections?

To note i never had a slave die but i also heavily abused unique/lab characters by feeding them milk. I did have a few get infected just to improve relation with the scientist (need infected parts for medicine)

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
So whats the difference in difficultys? i chose easy at the start because it was 3AM and i just wanted to test the uncensor.
does it actually do anything or just make the negative mechanics of the game worse? like higher infections?

To note i never had a slave die but i also heavily abused unique/lab characters by feeding them milk. I did have a few get infected just to improve relation with the scientist (need infected parts for medicine)
The only thing that changes is the amout of monsters every 6? days you need to hand over to Amilia. Am i right? :)

Oh, and you can't buy more slaves and monsters than you can pay (on master, don't know about the other difficulties). So far.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The only thing that changes is the amout of monsters every 6? days you need to hand over to Amilia. Am i right? :)

Oh, and you can't buy more slaves and monsters than you can pay (on master, don't know about the other difficulties). So far.
It's every 5 days but the rest seems about right
Also that's a limitation exclusive for Master dificulty and also the reason you get the achievement "going into negative for the first time" for free when starting the game

Last edited:

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah the color do change but the colors tend to often be repeats and very small deviation from hue/brightness.
we have two different experiences then. as i mentioned before, when i (the player avatar knock them up, they basically come out as clones. Here's an example of what im talking about. Here's Karen, blue fur. Now here are some of her children and grand children (dont mind the skin color, that doesnt change no matter who knocks them up, i just change the skin color of the other slaves in the brothel but they all have the same color and hue as Karen). As you can see, this is getting a little away from just a shade of blue.

Reactions: spokkimax

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
we have two different experiences then. as i mentioned before, when i (the player avatar knock them up, they basically come out as clones. Here's an example of what im talking about. Here's Karen, blue fur. Now here are some of her children and grand children (dont mind the skin color, that doesn't change no matter who knocks them up, i just change the skin color of the other slaves in the brothel but they all have the same color and hue as Karen). As you can see, this is getting a little away from just a shade of blue.
Color variation is based on hair color. Yes player and slave just 1:1 so can make copies you could say.

How the color works in the game is rather simple it scales based on Light/Dark and then it follows an actual color template.
Client hair color is random and cant see what their hair color is. If you have a blue hair slave and they breed with a yellow or red hair client they get that respective color blend of purple or green depending on the light and darkness. Now if its like orange and blue most likely be brown. Now for white and black you just have to get the colors as light or dark and get them to the point it says white or black. There is grey also.

Skin colors you have to either get from a new slave or modify current ones.

Currently known hair colors Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Brown, Black, White, Grey.
Hard colors to obtain through breeding methods Orange, Red, Black, White.

Dec 17, 2020
is there a way to turn of the codoms for some rooms in the borthel but not all of them?
I buy them, but so I can't get them with a golden client pregnant

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
is there a way to turn of the codoms for some rooms in the borthel but not all of them?
I buy them, but so I can't get them with a golden client pregnant
As the other person already said, you can change the condom policy based on types of clients; e.g., you can disable them for gold clients only, for example
To answer the question you actually asked, though: no, you cannot set condom policy by room.

azujie

Sep 24, 2022
Color variation is based on hair color. Yes player and slave just 1:1 so can make copies you could say.

How the color works in the game is rather simple it scales based on Light/Dark and then it follows an actual color template.
Client hair color is random and cant see what their hair color is. If you have a blue hair slave and they breed with a yellow or red hair client they get that respective color blend of purple or green depending on the light and darkness. Now if its like orange and blue most likely be brown. Now for white and black you just have to get the colors as light or dark and get them to the point it says white or black. There is grey also.

Skin colors you have to either get from a new slave or modify current ones.

Currently known hair colors Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Brown, Black, White, Grey.
Hard colors to obtain through breeding methods Orange, Red, Black, White.
I know color changes, but they always regress back to less bright colors, and has very limited variation. The 5 examples I used vs the first generations they had.

This can happen to monster breeding as well when you start using slaves produced from brothels to breed, since they inherit slaves' color.

Maybe more people can give feedback to devs so that trait inheritance can cause more of other cosmetic trait to change.

1664679926241.png
1664679839647.png

yall could also just throw a cosmetic potion at them and choose whatever hair color/skin color you want.
Not viable when it's only sold 5 per day, and you need to do to like 50-100 slaves, or while you're playing it with some set rules where you need to constantly rotates old slaves out for new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezra
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes