xellos616

May 5, 2020

Fixed an issue where save data would not load
Fixed an issue where reports showed slave counts as upkeep
Fixed an issue where the opponent in the first experience would be unknown if the player character's name was Player.
Limit the number of condoms dumped on the room floor

Reactions: Balial42

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
in v1.1.1.0 the developer accidentally lefts the cheat menu available. Does anyone know if it's possible to activate it back on further versions?

killerbull27

Jul 19, 2020
310001094_344671767841132_6344157581450055912_n.jpg
Yo idk if Im being stupid but my game for some reason is not in english cant seem to fix it redownloaded the game and is still not in english any ideas why?

xellos616

May 5, 2020

1) Fixed an issue where save data would not load
2) Fixed an issue where reports showed slave counts as upkeep
3) Fixed an issue where the opponent in the first experience would be unknown if the player character's name was Player.
4) Limit the number of condoms dumped on the room floor

1.2.5.0 5) (Added) Fixed not being able to click the character in the gallery

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021

1) Fixed an issue where save data would not load
2) Fixed an issue where reports showed slave counts as upkeep
3) Fixed an issue where the opponent in the first experience would be unknown if the player character's name was Player.
4) Limit the number of condoms dumped on the room floor

1.2.5.0 5) (Added) Fixed not being able to click the character in the gallery
It hasn't even been a full day yet!

pingu2993

Nov 30, 2018
I want to see a mod that adds male slaves with similar customization. It'd be a big project if its even possible in the first place. Anyone have knowledge of that/looking for something to use their talents on?

amasha

May 2, 2018
I want to see a mod that adds male slaves with similar customization. It'd be a big project if its even possible in the first place. Anyone have knowledge of that/looking for something to use their talents on?
That could be used to breed humanoid slaves as well, instead of focusing on monsters only. I recall, how hard it was to play at beginning, and how easier it become when I started a new game and suddenly there was a mansion, where I could breed a slaves to make a better and ABSOLUTELY FREE ones, and it was both easier and more interesting to me

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
That could be used to breed humanoid slaves as well, instead of focusing on monsters only. I recall, how hard it was to play at beginning, and how easier it become when I started a new game and suddenly there was a mansion, where I could breed a slaves to make a better and ABSOLUTELY FREE ones, and it was both easier and more interesting to me
Yea the only thing though is you are making copies with slight increase in stats. If you could breed with a male slave possibley to mix and match skin colors and hair colors the way you would like not to mention boob size, And maybe the special perks who knows!

Reactions: amasha

Dermoto

Mar 8, 2020
i check the code and i see the name 'barbara', who is barbara?
A "DLC" character that's still a WIP. They're adding two NPCs and associated mission lists, probably adding more features that they'll focus on. As far as I can tell, it's a human blacksmith and a dragon IIRC. Also one of the new special slaves is Karyl but with Q cups.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
A "DLC" character that's still a WIP. They're adding two NPCs and associated mission lists, probably adding more features that they'll focus on. As far as I can tell, it's a human blacksmith and a dragon IIRC. Also one of the new special slaves is Karyl but with Q cups.
A dwarf blacksmith, we already have a human NPC.

killerbull27

Jul 19, 2020
Anyone know why my game keeps crashing at day 29/30 I even restarted with a different run and difficulty but it still crashes on day 29? idk what could be causing it

Aug 22, 2021
Where are you tracking updates and plans for the dlc? I am curious what their eta is but I don't see it on the dlsite page.

Reactions: Kelri
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes