b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The Inu girls have a race trait that refills tits instantly by x%
You can also apply Mammary injection to refill the breasts of any girl instantly
Ah i see. I'm thinking of building a mass milk farm, seems Inu is the main option for that than. Atleast for quantity.

Mar 30, 2020
Are there any traits that increase milk/production? i know smaller breasts seem to be milked more often due to the smaller capacity and larger breasts for longer due to larger capacity but... is there anything deeper to it?
There is a character stat that you cannot change ingame which allows for it to fill faster. Would you like more milk? :unsure:

Nirutojima

Jan 17, 2021
I know that. I did use the proper milk (furry milk). I used every single one I had, made an entire setup to make more milk, fed all of that too, and still couldn't get multiple pregnancy up at all with several dozen milks.
All other 'normal' slaves I tested it on took way less milk to get the numbers up so I was just wondering if the unique slaves have some unique stat caps or if I'm just stupidly unlucky.
I have grinded up to 600+ days already.

I can make all of the special slave get pregnant with 3 pregnancy.

Remember that it is not just your slaves that needs upgrade. You also need to upgrade your monsters.

I got my monsters with maxed out stats with the help of the special slave dragonian offspring with high stats.

To give you an idea on how I got my bunny get multiple pregnancy with higher luck, you got to feed her a lot before she can do multiple pregnancy. A mere 100 milk won't get you anywhere since I fed mine more than 5000 already with no cheat and still has around 60% chance of 3 pregnancy. Here are her stats.

All of my monsters have maxed out stats. And my special slave currently has higher stats than normal specially my Inu
1665203588150.png
1665203410041.png
1665203175206.png

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Huh. Is the slave health consumption because of the special Draconian? If she reduces health consumption, can she also reduce sex time? If so, then I think that's the only way to affect either outside of rolling the DNA generator and a single trait. Neat. Goddamn, I suppose it makes sense for the most broken ability to be locked behind the most annoying NPC, but still. If only there was a credible need for this inside the game.

Mar 30, 2020
I have grinded up to 600+ days already.

I can make all of the special slave get pregnant with 3 pregnancy.

Remember that it is not just your slaves that needs upgrade. You also need to upgrade your monsters.

I got my monsters with maxed out stats with the help of the special slave dragonian offspring with high stats.

To give you an idea on how I got my bunny get multiple pregnancy with higher luck, you got to feed her a lot before she can do multiple pregnancy. A mere 100 milk won't get you anywhere since I fed mine more than 5000 already with no cheat and still has around 60% chance of 3 pregnancy. Here are her stats.

All of my monsters have maxed out stats. And my special slave currently has higher stats than normal specially my Inu
View attachment 2088372
View attachment 2088371
View attachment 2088369
how do you change the health consumption rate?

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020
There is an opportunity to increase the amount of milk accumulation, that is, to make a hundred units of milk per second.
To do this, you need to use Cheat Engine in mono mode.Here is the link how to enable
Figured out how to change slave appearance using cheat engine. (Guide under spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We need to find a parameter like milk reproduction

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
As said health consumption rate i think is only available from creation via DNA.
Additionally i think most stats have invisible effective caps and all the stats being like 2000+ is meaningless in the long run... don't give a fuck still feeding everyone milk from my milk machine.

• Haha
Reactions: MintChocoSkies

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
Большое спасибо людям, которые выложили новую версию игры и патч к ней
Thanks a lot to the people who uploaded the new version of the game and the patch to it

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Is there a better way to collect milk? The auto collect when full is too slow, and manually clicking every single vat is too boring.

I wouldn't mind if in an update we could use fairies to quickly collect milk, I could spare some, have so many of them.

kantai3

May 11, 2020
Right.... that is what i thought too since i've only seen -0.15 ~ +0.15
When girl get corruption lvl 5 they got random improve stats, so you can upgrade the ratio like that, then give birth to a new girl who will start with the corrupted ratio as basic then corrupted her and get better ratio .... etc ^^ Using draconian is a good way since they get corrupted faster (+5 with everything)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When girl get corruption lvl 5 they got random improve stats, so you can upgrade the ratio like that, then give birth to a new girl who will start with the corrupted ratio as basic then corrupted her and get better ratio .... etc ^^ Using draconian is a good way since they get corrupted faster (+5 with everything)
though the stats being improved are random so you need atleast to corrupt several girls each generation... also the normal negative race traits make them refuse to breed with monsters or people with (several) negative stats

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a better way to collect milk? The auto collect when full is too slow, and manually clicking every single vat is too boring.

I wouldn't mind if in an update we could use fairies to quickly collect milk, I could spare some, have so many of them.
The auto collect "when full" is not just "when full"; it's the fairies doing it.
If you want to be completely hands off then I think the only "solution" is to just have a ton of milking rooms so any one of them being down while a fairy is busy emptying the tank then it doesn't impact the flow of operations too much.

I use like 4-6 on my playthroughs to accommodate about 50 girls without that much of an issue, though, so I'm not sure why you really need the milk collected any faster? You running a 100+ girl operation or something? lmao

Reactions: ShadowEdge
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes