Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
I saw a comment about some kind of private room that allows you as a player to fuck your slaves, how do you actually unlock this?
From what I see I have completed and unlocked everything so not sure what Im missing :unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I saw a comment about some kind of private room that allows you as a player to fuck your slaves, how do you actually unlock this?
From what I see I have completed and unlocked everything so not sure what Im missing :unsure:
Switch to the Estate by Clicking on the field containing the facility name in the upper bar.

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Ahh I still needed to fullfill a couple of monster orders to unlock that, had completed everything else already.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
plz save unlock harem
instead of us spoon feed you the save imma spoon feed you info and methods instead.

1) DL cheat engine.

2) search for gold values.
i.e: Your starting gold is 1000, search for it, (don't change any settings of the cheat engine) use some of it on either slaves or rooms whichever is cheaper so the value changes, then search the difference, you will get the address for the gold value, change it to whatever value you want but not too much or you're risking bugging or crashing the game entirely.

3) The requirement for Harem CG is 50K gold and likeability for ALL NPCS at max before day 50 ends.

4) Every day 5 you need to give a certain amount and types of monsters that Amelia is requesting, if you fail; game over.
5) Every NPC has a likeability percentage and each time you manage to complete their task/request the percentage goes up. You can check the task/request each NPC need by pressing the heart symbol on their feet or besides their potrait. (Refer to screenshots below.)

Reactions: Reluser

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I swear to god every other page there's one "full save plz". It's really starting to piss me off.
Top topics:
I can haz sav plz?
where is the minotaur?
how come I got a game over, I sold xyz on day 1?
when's the dlc coming out?
etc.

Top replies:
Use the damn search!
Scroll up (back)!
Use ALT-F4 for the cheat menu to get you everything!

Now we wait.......

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
Any way to mitigate game crashing? When I get to a point where I've automated the process for all five monsters, the game just gives in from time to time. Been saving every few minutes or so because of it.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Top topics:
I can haz sav plz?
where is the minotaur?
how come I got a game over, I sold xyz on day 1?
when's the dlc coming out?
etc.

Top replies:
Use the damn search!
Scroll up (back)!
Use ALT-F4 for the cheat menu to get you everything!

Now we wait.......
To be fair the dlc is at least a question without a answer, also sounds like it will be two dlc's now, one for dwarf and npc vendor rooms, second for the succubus. Ive been eye the cien and they really give little to no indications of when. But yeah the rest people just need to stop being lazy. Yes they could look back and find no one knows, but unlike the others the answer will change once someone does know so reasking isn't pointless.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Any way to mitigate game crashing? When I get to a point where I've automated the process for all five monsters, the game just gives in from time to time. Been saving every few minutes or so because of it.
The game itself can handle a rather large load, I have hundreds if not thousands of slave flown all around with pixys constantly. It take a min to load initially, and I do have a small number of frame drops when zoomed all the way out and going over the milk pens, but no crashes and it runs smoothly after the initial load. Rather than crash the game slows a bit and keeps going. I haven't seen many asking about crashes ether, bugs yes, but not hard crashes. So you might be a rather isolated case, it sounds like your also still rather early and far from when the game is taxing. Maybe do a fresh install as you lost a file or somthing.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
So I looked up and down the dev's articles they posted on ci-en, when was the last time they mentioned tentacles? I remember a couple pages ago that someone mentioned they're adding tentacle monsters. I need help confirming if that was a hoax or not cuz tentacles are the shit for me.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes