Apr 26, 2020
What kind of slave/monster would you want in the game?
Slimes. Instead of bestial you have regular beasts. Swarms of maggots, parasites, or other insects like flies/bees. Tentacles or some other abomination. Giant creatures that trap the girls inside them. Slaves, well no particular wish, but more prostitution stuff is always welcome.

Reactions: Kyoka

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Here's my tweaked save files with unlocked NPCs Flora, Niel, Sena & Lena on Day 1. Also unlocks Barbara in her unfinished state. Her character spine file is in the game, but it's won't show up in the game and her menu is not accessible yet. She does come with some cool features, such as upgrading rooms with various random stats (such as improving/downgrading stats or allows to cure veneral decease for slaves and monsters in 1 game day). Upgrade anything 5 times and then you'll be able to build a "Corruption Capsule" (that's how it's called in game files). Slaves with Depravity level less than 5 (50) can be placed there in any state, so it's like a brainwashing device.
She will also give you 2 unique slaves once you'll raise her 'likeability' bar high enough. You can place them in rooms, but they are only interactable via Unit tab. Their sprites are not yet in game, so there's no animations but they are breedable so you can place them in a player mansion room, such as VIP. They will spawn kids with Unique traits #103 and #104, I didn't see what these traits do exactly, but feel free to experiment with it.

By the way, what's the current state of modding for this game? I know it was built with Il2cpp and modding can be a pain. But I think I might be able to help with unpacking game files. There are a lot of scripting files available for editing and repacking. Textures and Spine-animations might be available for editing as well if anyone else have spine software but I'm yet to test if these could be safely replaced.

View attachment 2181271 View attachment 2181274
the only modding I know of for this game https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-mod-pack.129140/

SmashManPansy

May 29, 2022
Really hoping to see rooms or such where multiple monsters/girls to breed in. Already have the VVIP room so I don't think it'd be too farfetched, but I guess we'll see. 10/10 game though, I find myself more invested in micro-managing the estate to see green line go up then just fap material lmao

Reactions: The bob and Xieus
Aug 21, 2018
Here's my tweaked save files with unlocked NPCs Flora, Niel, Sena & Lena on Day 1. Also unlocks Barbara in her unfinished state. Her character spine file is in the game, but it's won't show up in the game and her menu is not accessible yet. She does come with some cool features, such as upgrading rooms with various random stats (such as improving/downgrading stats or allows to cure veneral decease for slaves and monsters in 1 game day). Upgrade anything 5 times and then you'll be able to build a "Corruption Capsule" (that's how it's called in game files). Slaves with Depravity level less than 5 (50) can be placed there in any state, so it's like a brainwashing device.
She will also give you 2 unique slaves once you'll raise her 'likeability' bar high enough. You can place them in rooms, but they are only interactable via Unit tab. Their sprites are not yet in game, so there's no animations but they are breedable so you can place them in a player mansion room, such as VIP. They will spawn kids with Unique traits #103 and #104, I didn't see what these traits do exactly, but feel free to experiment with it.

By the way, what's the current state of modding for this game? I know it was built with Il2cpp and modding can be a pain. But I think I might be able to help with unpacking game files. There are a lot of scripting files available for editing and repacking. Textures and Spine-animations might be available for editing as well if anyone else have spine software but I'm yet to test if these could be safely replaced.

View attachment 2181271 View attachment 2181274

Wow rooms now will have attributable traits in the new DLC ? And this is the function of Barbara ? Nice !! It seems like this upcoming DLC will allow for more replayability. What with the NPC girl being breedable and all and the variations.

Did you find any clues in the game files concerning new monsters ? Previous posts did have some nice suggestions in regards to slaves/monster race additions but hearing it from someone who's good at modding/programming will be great.

Kudos for you and all the modders

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Did you find any clues in the game files concerning new monsters ? Previous posts did have some nice suggestions in regards to slaves/monster race additions but hearing it from someone who's good at modding/programming will be great.
Well, a lot of stuff was announced for DLC already and known. As for new types of monsters/slaves: Female type - Succubus, Male type - Tentacles.
There's a new NPC referred in game files as Rune/Fire, which should be able to ressurect dead slaves.
I guess there's also will be a need to feed slaves. Planned or was considered during development but scrapped.
Additional unused room type: Automatic Milking Room.
I made a dump of editable scripting data which you can look at with any text editor. I recommend notepad++ for this stuff, but it's up to you. Note that a lot of code is useless in current game version 1.2.10 and won't change gameplay, although these files can be edited and repacked back into game data. A lot of code is in gameassembly which can't be edited that easily if at all and that's a shame, since unity games are much easier to mod/edit with direct access to assembly-sharp.dll (games which are built with mono, not with Il2cpp like this one).

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
For new monsters I agree with Slimes, Insect monster. Maybe Rat Men. For big monsters i'm surprised no one said a Dragon. Maybe as a special endgame monster that needs extra large room, and a girl with extra large womb space. They could also add some other animals to the beast show. But so far it looks like the DLC is mainly catering to the "I wanna fuck the npc's" crowd instead of the people that like the monster breeding aspect.

Reactions: Kyoka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I noticed that when you add big breasts to a l0li body type the body shape changes overall and become thick. I wish their body remained thin. This could aso apply for adult shapes. I dunno.
Heh, so basically, game data allows to do it because the art is there and it's built on a 'modular skeleton', but some global settings doesn't allow it in the game. Like I said, some code in the game is there but it just won't work for some stuff. Yet or at all? No idea. It's up for developers.
Spine files allows you to play with it to some extent. I'll share my example bellow. Can't guarantee I'll be able to put it in game without breaking it and mind you, it's mostly a cosmetic change anyway. For example, there're total of 5 chest types. And each comes with a corresponding name (flat-small-mediocre-big-huge) and number of milk available, milk value won't change without changes made to a code.
As I can see it in the editor even special busty NPCs are built on a '0' chest type, you know, l0li type. Big tits just overlap it anyway.

PS: another small fact, Aure and Bella have 75% of Venereal Disease Resistance, which is a current hightest in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that all hair parts comes in white, because it's considered a base color in the game for randomizable elements.

As for Exxxtra large tits which is not in the game, I just enlarged the largest type up to 1.3x times... well...

Last edited:

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Heh, so basically, game data allows to do it because the art is there and it's built on a 'modular skeleton', but some global settings doesn't allow it in the game. Like I said, some code in the game is there but it just won't work for some stuff. Yet or at all? No idea. It's up for developers.
Spine files allows you to play with it to some extent. I'll share my example bellow. Can't guarantee I'll be able to put it in game without breaking it and mind you, it's mostly a cosmetic change anyway. For example, there're total of 5 chest types. And each comes with a corresponding name (flat-small-mediocre-big-huge) and number of milk available, milk value won't change without changes made to a code.
As I can see it in the editor even special busty NPCs are built on a '0' chest type, you know, l0li type. Big tits just overlap it anyway.

PS: another small fact, Aure and Bella have 75% of Venereal Disease Resistance, which is a current hightest in the game.

Note that all hair parts comes in white, because it's considered a base color in the game for randomizable elements.

As for Exxxtra large tits which is not in the game, I just enlarged the largest type up to 1.3x times... well...
I should pester a modder to patch exxxtra large tits back into the game.
1d0vi30y1rz81.png

Reactions: Futalovah

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Well, a lot of stuff was announced for DLC already and known. As for new types of monsters/slaves: Female type - Succubus, Male type - Tentacles.
There's a new NPC referred in game files as Rune/Fire, which should be able to ressurect dead slaves.
I guess there's also will be a need to feed slaves. Planned or was considered during development but scrapped.
Additional unused room type: Automatic Milking Room.
I made a dump of editable scripting data which you can look at with any text editor. I recommend notepad++ for this stuff, but it's up to you. Note that a lot of code is useless in current game version 1.2.10 and won't change gameplay, although these files can be edited and repacked back into game data. A lot of code is in gameassembly which can't be edited that easily if at all and that's a shame, since unity games are much easier to mod/edit with direct access to assembly-sharp.dll (games which are built with mono, not with Il2cpp like this one).
Wow, this is awesome! I heavily rebalanced the game using the Chaotic Market mod to change what traits all the monsters and slaves spawned with, but there was lots I couldn't touch and this looks like a way way better way to change everything. You said not everything will actaully change gameplay, does that mean of all the things I'm seeing in your script data dump, not all of it will work, or does that mean you didn't bother including the things that can't be changed, but everything in your data dump will have an effect?

I'm looking at all the settings here for rooms, girls, monsters, everything and really really want to start rebalancing with all this! Super exciting. Can I ask how would I even put this back into the game when I'm done editing it? How do I repack it, into what file that goes where?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You said not everything will actaully change gameplay, does that mean of all the things I'm seeing in your script data dump, not all of it will work, or does that mean you didn't bother including the things that can't be changed, but everything in your data dump will have an effect?

I'm looking at all the settings here for rooms, girls, monsters, everything and really really want to start rebalancing with all this! Super exciting. Can I ask how would I even put this back into the game when I'm done editing it? How do I repack it, into what file that goes where?
All script data I shared can be packed back into the game and a lot of edited parameters will work as intended. What I meant about 'some of it won't work' is because some code is controlled via gameassembly. I'd like to know how to work with tools like BepInEx, so we can control more parameters which are not available with save editing or plain text data in assets.
As for manual how to unpack/repack game assets, I'd really like to post it with PM for those who are interested in modding, but I can't see if it's possible to do it on this site.
Basically, there're several tools/steps involved, latest nightly build of UABEA (on github) to decompress and edit data.unity3d file in Data folder. And you'll need to patch a catalog.json file in StreamingAssets/aa folder to disable addressables CRC checking. So that's a bit of of a mess, yeah. I'll post my patched catalog.json file for 1.2.10 just in case so you at least won't need to patch it yourself with a python script.

Tentacle birth scene from DLC preview look like it won't need a birth room, huh?

Reactions: muunecat

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
All script data I shared can be packed back into the game and a lot of edited parameters will work as intended. What I meant about 'some of it won't work' is because some code is controlled via gameassembly. I'd like to know how to work with tools like BepInEx, so we can control more parameters which are not available with save editing or plain text data in assets.
As for manual how to unpack/repack game assets, I'd really like to post it with PM for those who are interested in modding, but I can't see if it's possible to do it on this site.
Basically, there're several tools/steps involved, latest nightly build of UABEA (on github) to decompress and edit data.unity3d file in Data folder. And you'll need to patch a catalog.json file in StreamingAssets/aa folder to disable addressables CRC checking. So that's a bit of of a mess, yeah. I'll post my patched catalog.json file for 1.2.10 just in case so you at least won't need to patch it yourself with a python script.

Tentacle birth scene from DLC preview look like it won't need a birth room, huh?
Awesome, thank you. That preview looks pretty cool. I figured out PMs, just need 5 posts on the site to send them by hovering over someone's username and hitting start conversation, so I sent you one as well

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
or while editing the save u can set the upper body of a non loli character to 3 an then give tit type 4 aka huge breasts then boom u got uber tits :p
I only tested it with a l0li type which isn't quite possible in the game, unless you can change several specific code lines in gameassembly (I'll post it bellow just in case). Thanks for reminding me to test it on adult type. 1.3x tit scaling actually required to adjust bone/slot height a bit. It's in editor, though, so no big deal :)
MBM-AdultType-Uber1p3x.png

As you can see, this line should be responsible for reverting tit type to 0, which is a flat chest. 'Return' value set to 4 should produce a l0li type with dwarf type tits. Can't edit it unless you know how to work with tools like BepInEx, I guess. If anyone with a skill is willing to test it out, I'd appreciate it.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes