User03

Nov 3, 2021
Hey I bought the game and download the uncen patch mbm_v2.0.1.0 but after putting it into the folder I am unable to play the dlc, does this mean there is no uncen patch for the game right now?

aresmeplease780

Dec 7, 2022
Is anyone else having problems with succubus energy generation? After brainwashing my second NPC the energy production pretty much halted completely.
I though the same in my first try and then I realized I can convert tentacle eggs to souls (1 egg = 50 souls) so it's not a big problem anymore.

Stormchaser007

Nov 5, 2018
The torture device broke my game, Im guessing I need to add the characters in order to not break it.
Update:I didn't realize its a room, so, Its not broken.

Last edited:

mendigocranco

Jun 2, 2022
How do you get essence more quickly ? I speed up through the text of the new npc and just now i realized how slow this thing is.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Is the modpack still broken? tried to load up the game with it installed and it completely broke it. It only fixed it when i ended up deleting the bep folder

SeniolBigot

Jul 20, 2022
Traducción al español para Monster Black Market +DLC
Spanish translation for Monster Black Market +DLC

Disfruten...

Gracias a Dusty Du (Parche en inglés) y elielieli por hacer realidad esta traducción...
Thanks to Dusty Du (English patch) and elielieli for making this translation a reality...

Installation: Put it in the folder "Locatization" with the name "5. es".
\...\MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization\<--- AQUÍ

ACTUALIZADO (UPDATED) : 07-05-23

Version: 2.0.16.0 +DLC

Download here:

Last edited:

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Anything in the update in regards to taking the girls clothes off at once or making them auto-naked?
There's now(?) an option when you hover over it to hold 'Alt' to change the setting for all girls. Same with depraved face and chain.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes